Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 3/1/2015 10:30:00 AM

I'm on my 2nd tube of this and will be buying it again. I love everything about this mascara, the wand, formula, color etc. I don't like over dramatic and "falsies looking" lashes, but I'm sure this mascara could be built up to look very dramatic. I love it for not clumping my lashes, but nicely coating them in mascara, and looking like my natural lashes (which are quite long, so it might not be the best for shorter lashes) but blacker and better.
Had the first one for 1 year (I live in Denmark, so can't get CG here) and repurchased it when I went to NYC in Jan. It doesn't smudge, weigh my lashes down or flake. LOVE IT.

on 2/9/2015 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail mascara! I've used mascara ever since I was in high school! It definitely is one of the best mascaras out there. Keeps my lashes curled, and full. Stays put the whole day without flaking!

on 2/4/2015 12:08:00 AM

One of the best mascaras ever. My top mascara is still L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black but I tried this one, and I understand why people like it. It does make my eyelashes look fuller, not that long, but it is a voluminous formula. It didn't clump my lashes, it just looked great. My only but is that its blackest black is not as black as Carbon Black, but it is something that can be forgivable.

on 2/2/2015 10:50:00 AM

This mascara is horrible! the wand is way too thick and the bristles are way too short, the formula is really clumpy. I tried every mascara technique and my lashes were really clumpy and spidery. Also, the formula is not buildable and dries out really quick. The formula is tooooo thick and I had fallout after 2 hours. It got alllll over my lids and under eyes if I put more than 2 sweeps of it. The packaging is atrocious and wayyy to big. I threw it out and would never buy it again.

on 2/1/2015 7:57:00 PM

Brought this mascara based on it raving reveiws and absolutely hated it. Firstly I brought the waterproof one, which literally did not come off no matter how much waterproof makeup remover I used, good if your after this but I wasn't. Secondly I feel it didn't do anything for my lashes, did separate to some degree but I don't feel it added any volume at all let alone length, which you usually get a little with volume mascara's. The only positive feedback I have for this mascara is that it made my lashes nice and black

on 1/29/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Only american mascara that I own, I've been using this mascara for years and it's the only one that works on my stubborn and straight asian lashes. It's super affordable, you can find this at any local drug store and it comes in a waterproof version as well. In terms of the packaging...it's definitely ugly, it's a bright orange and the size of the it is not sleek at all...but how high end looking do you expect from a mascara that retails almost $10? This mascara is the best for east/south east asians because the formula is drier than most mascaras, it only gets spidery when you use too much mascara or there is a lot of excess product on the mascara wand. However, recently I ran out and bought another at walmart...when I tried it, the formula was very wet and it made my curled lashes droop down.

on 12/27/2014 7:02:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I layer it on top of Clump Crusher to thicken my lashes for a more dramatic look and it also looks great on its own. Adds great volume and length with plenty of pigment to darken. Removes easily with baby oil or cold cream. Will purchase again and again.

on 12/22/2014 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my HG mascara. I love the volume it gives my lashes. I have decently thick and long lashes, so I find that most mascaras make my lashes look too separated, which makes them look like they have less volume than they would with nothing on. I think this is a great mascara if the main thing you're looking for is volume.

on 12/21/2014 10:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love the clump-crusher by CG, so I figured I'd give this Volume one a try. Was a big disappointment. Didn't really hold a curl on my lashes. Keeps clumping up every time I use it. Smudges easily if I try using it on my bottom lashes. And doesn't have much staying power, 3 hours at the most before it just fades/wears out. I won't be buying this again.

on 12/21/2014 9:33:00 PM

I am a lash junkie - and like any junkie, too much of something can be your downfall. I went from being able to use almost an mascara and being asked if my lashes were real to craving really, really long lashes and going the extensions route. I tried just about every extension system out there and let's just say after 7 years of wearing extensions, there isn't much left of the real thing. So this past year has been a rebuilding year. I initially fell in love with the Revlon Grow Luscious formula in the sparkly looking green and purple tube (not the original formula, the upgraded one). I love the brush and the buildable volume, but after 2 or 3 tubes, it either stopped working for me, I got a bad tube, or my lashes just no longer like it. It now does nothing for me, so I needed to move on. I had tried the green tube version of this CG mascara years ago when it first came out and thought it was pathetic, so I was very hesitant to try this. I'm sorry I waited so long, this stuff is awesome! It's a mascara that you can build some seriously heavy volume with, so it's not for the faint of heart or someone who wants "natural" looking lashes (which I certainly don't). The formula is a dark glossy black, and it comes off easily enough at night. After I wash my face there is usually some left on my cheeks and under eyes and one sweep of a cotton pad with some baby oil takes it right off. The silcone brush bristles really can grab every last pathetic little lash I have and heap the product on. My only complaint, and I seriously wish they would fix this because then this mascara would literally corner the volume market, is the circumference of the brush: it's way too big and serves no useful purpose. Just because the diameter of a brush is huge doesn't mean it's going to give huge volume, it just makes it harder to work with, especially in the corners. The bristle composition and placement, coupled with the formula, is what's making the volume happen. So I really wish they would just downsize the brush a little and then this mascara would be perfect. If you have skinny little lashes like I do, this mascara is a definite must. And at such a cheap price point, it's definitely a re-buy.

Video Reviews & Tutorials