Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Eh. Didn't live up to the hype. The brush was really scratchy. Not the worst but I won't purchase this mascara again.

Just alright. I think i'm sick of the plastic bristle trend. They don't seem to be as good. This one is the best of all the plastic brushes though. A good every day mascara but i'm still searching for something better.

on 3/1/2015 10:30:00 AM

I'm on my 2nd tube of this and will be buying it again. I love everything about this mascara, the wand, formula, color etc. I don't like over dramatic and "falsies looking" lashes, but I'm sure this mascara could be built up to look very dramatic. I love it for not clumping my lashes, but nicely coating them in mascara, and looking like my natural lashes (which are quite long, so it might not be the best for shorter lashes) but blacker and better.
Had the first one for 1 year (I live in Denmark, so can't get CG here) and repurchased it when I went to NYC in Jan. It doesn't smudge, weigh my lashes down or flake. LOVE IT.

on 2/9/2015 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail mascara! I've used mascara ever since I was in high school! It definitely is one of the best mascaras out there. Keeps my lashes curled, and full. Stays put the whole day without flaking!

on 2/4/2015 12:08:00 AM

One of the best mascaras ever. My top mascara is still L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black but I tried this one, and I understand why people like it. It does make my eyelashes look fuller, not that long, but it is a voluminous formula. It didn't clump my lashes, it just looked great. My only but is that its blackest black is not as black as Carbon Black, but it is something that can be forgivable.

on 2/2/2015 10:50:00 AM

This mascara is horrible! the wand is way too thick and the bristles are way too short, the formula is really clumpy. I tried every mascara technique and my lashes were really clumpy and spidery. Also, the formula is not buildable and dries out really quick. The formula is tooooo thick and I had fallout after 2 hours. It got alllll over my lids and under eyes if I put more than 2 sweeps of it. The packaging is atrocious and wayyy to big. I threw it out and would never buy it again.

on 2/1/2015 7:57:00 PM

Brought this mascara based on it raving reveiws and absolutely hated it. Firstly I brought the waterproof one, which literally did not come off no matter how much waterproof makeup remover I used, good if your after this but I wasn't. Secondly I feel it didn't do anything for my lashes, did separate to some degree but I don't feel it added any volume at all let alone length, which you usually get a little with volume mascara's. The only positive feedback I have for this mascara is that it made my lashes nice and black

on 1/29/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Only american mascara that I own, I've been using this mascara for years and it's the only one that works on my stubborn and straight asian lashes. It's super affordable, you can find this at any local drug store and it comes in a waterproof version as well. In terms of the packaging...it's definitely ugly, it's a bright orange and the size of the it is not sleek at all...but how high end looking do you expect from a mascara that retails almost $10? This mascara is the best for east/south east asians because the formula is drier than most mascaras, it only gets spidery when you use too much mascara or there is a lot of excess product on the mascara wand. However, recently I ran out and bought another at walmart...when I tried it, the formula was very wet and it made my curled lashes droop down.

on 12/27/2014 7:02:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I layer it on top of Clump Crusher to thicken my lashes for a more dramatic look and it also looks great on its own. Adds great volume and length with plenty of pigment to darken. Removes easily with baby oil or cold cream. Will purchase again and again.

on 12/22/2014 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my HG mascara. I love the volume it gives my lashes. I have decently thick and long lashes, so I find that most mascaras make my lashes look too separated, which makes them look like they have less volume than they would with nothing on. I think this is a great mascara if the main thing you're looking for is volume.

Video Reviews & Tutorials