Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 3/28/2015 1:52:00 PM

If your on a budget this is great. Obviously there's better high end concealers out there but this does the job too and everyone seems to love it. I've bought this many times and probably will again.

on 3/5/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've heard so many views about this concealer but personally it just doesn't do it for me. i have really bad dark circles under my eyes and when i put this underneath it has light to medium coverage. i have medium skin tone and i brought mine in medium and it makes me quite self conscious , wondering if it looks too orange. it starts off cakey, even when you've just applied it, however it gets even worse when you put power on top.
the only reason why i would repurchase it is because it haven't found anything else at the drugstore.

on 3/2/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

It creases like CRAZY under my eyes. Also, it's not great for sensitive skin! It made my blemishes WORSE. It looks super cakey and I just wasn't impressed.

on 3/1/2015 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Good concealer but I think it's better for oily skin. I use the shade cool medium and I've noticed a little downfall with the colour, it sort of has an orange tint so I like to use it under my eyes the most (but I still use it on spots as it's not that noticeable). However, as I have dry skin I find it tends to flake on my spots so I can't use powder over the top. It's great coverage for my dark circles however, I can't set it with powder as it sets into my fine lines and caked up (so you can see them little spots) . Overall, I think it's a good concealer not amazing for dry skin but I can see how it can be great for oily skin. P.s - the black writing on the tube rubs off onto your hands when warm I couldn't figure out what was on my hands untill I saw the writing wasn't on the bottle any more!

on 2/27/2015 10:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Pretty good concealer considering the cheap price, works well for getting rid of red blotches or blemishes on my cheeks. However I do agree with other reviewers that this does not work for under the eyes, as it tends to crease and does not completely cover up my dark circles. Also, the packaging wears away pretty quickly and can be quite messy when opening and closing the lid, because of this, the product has left some smudges in my make-up bag!

on 2/24/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't really get why this has such good reviews everywhere! I am pretty fair and found the lightest shade seemed to match until I actually put it on my face. It turned orange, went very cakey and made my skin look dry. I've tried applying it with various different methods (wand, brush, fingers) and just cannot get this to work on me. I wasn't too impressed with the coverage either, my red marks still shone through and if I tried to apply more it just caked.

on 2/8/2015 7:45:00 AM

I decided to give this a go after reading all the rave reviews online and I really wanted to love it. I usually let my concealer do most of the work for the redness on my cheeks which isn't completely covered by my powder foundation. I put this on my cheeks, blended it out and after a few minutes I looked like an oompa loompa. I couldn't work with it so I gave it to my sister. I would definitely not recommend this for very fair skinned people with cool undertones. This was the lightest shade, so it's safe to say I will not be repurchasing. I did give some stars for the coverage. I couldn't see any redness or blemishes beneath the orange.

on 2/7/2015 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really, really good concealer-it has very high coverage, lasts well, looks natural enough. I use the lightest shade which is amazing for under the eyes-it's slightly lighter than my skin tone so it highlights that area really well. It's very pigmented and you only need a little amount of this. However, I wish the texture wasn't so thick as it's a little hard to blend this using my usual concealer brush so I always use fingers. Also I'm not to keen of using this on my spots-the lightest shade is too light and the darker one is just too dark and orange-looking. The packaging is functional but the text on it rubs off like a week after you start using it. However, despite this little cons, this is an amazing concealer, especially considering the price, and I highly recommend it.

amazing concealer and I love the coverage-only thing I don't like is the fact that the writing rubs off but that's fine🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

on 1/24/2015 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing product for the price! I go between this concealer and the mac pro long wear and I have to be honest in that I actually prefer the collection one! Leaves my skin look flawless and is amazing on acne scars and spots! It does crease under the eyes but if you immediately set with a powder its hardly noticable. Cant get enough :)

Top Rated Collection 2000 Products