July 25, 2014 | 977 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by zmarie100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is okay. I was recommended to use this between purchasing MAC Pro Longwear concealer so I did because if I can find a cheap alternative why not!?
1. The smell is terrible. Doesn't even smell like makeup. Smells plastic/rubbery and it is very strong and unpleasant. I do not usually complain about smells.
2. You definitely don't get the same quality as Pro Longwear, I know it's cheaper but in my opinion it's not even close. I find it to be thinner and hides neither redness or blueness to much of an extent.

It was terrible but I won't repurchase because I know there is much better out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by ashleyy1235

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for many, many years. The only negative I have found is that once the product has 'ran out', upon cutting the tube to access more product it lasted for another month or so! Concealer is fairly heavy and works well on my dark circles, redness etc. Would recommend 100000%

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by ameliamoran

I'm in love with this concealer! I have very pale skin, and sometimes the lightest shade seems a bit orange under my eyes, but this lasts long, covers well, and is a fair-ish price. I make mine longer by cutting the tubes in half when i can't get more with the provided applicator, there is always more in the top and bottom! Titally reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by louisamakeup

Pros:
-Lasts for a long time
-Very pigmented
-The price, it's really inexpensive

Cons:
-The new colour selection, there is now only 1 light colour. Before there were 'fair' and 'light', now it's just 'fair', then 'medium cool' and 'medium warm'. I would like to have another lighter colour.
-The applicator, I find the dofut applicator very unhygienic
-It creases underneath the eyes, but which concealer doesn't? Not even the mac pro long-wear one, at least for me.
-Hard to get hold of for us who don't live in the UK

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by cindyydot

Honestly think this is the best concealer I've ever used. It covers better than a lot of the high end brands as well.

It's quiet thick but that's what makes it high coverage and amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Sayshi123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is the best. It's amazing! The worst problem I have is dark circles under my eyes but when I use this they vanish. I really recommend this product and hope you buy it. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Elllie90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is my absolute favourite!
The coverage is amazing and it last for a good amount go time, also the price is amazing. Some people complain about the applicator of this concealer but it does not bother me at all!
I will always repurchase this concealer, however I am now also starting to try other ones, but I'm not convinced I will always come back to this.
X

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This has been getting a lot of hype here in NZ where it has just arrived (I think.. I haven't seen it before anyway!) Price is decent - NZ$14 and was easy to pick up as it is stocked in supermarkets. I got this in Fair and when I first applied it under my eyes it was very white looking, but as I finished the rest of my makeup it looked nice and brightening. I tried to use this on a few blemishes I had on my cheek but it didn't work at all. But for under my eyes it worked fine, didn't crease and lasted all day. For under eye concealing - yes, all the way. For blemish concealing - no, it just blended out and didn't cover anything. I will stick to my Thin Lizzy concealer for blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by EmilyEisen57

One of my favourite concealer's. It last me all day and covers blemishes perfectly. Only disadvantage is the shades are not the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised by the negative reviews. I spent literally over a decade looking for a great concealer to cover active acne and leftover scars. Benefit playsticks, Chanel, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (which is very very good), Rimmel Hide the Blemish, Colorstay; I tried so many. This has become my HG blemish and scar concealer. I use shade 2, I'm Desert Beige in EL DW and Beige Sand in Revlon Colorstay. I have extremely, extremely oily skin on account of a PCOS, and I find the lasting power of this concealer to be perfection indeed.
Dirt cheap and no complaints with packaging. It does dry slightly darker than what it initially comes out as but I don't think anyone could notice except you as the wearer. I just wish it was easier to find in Boots now; the craze has caught on and its always out of stock where I live.