September 30, 2014 | 2085 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Sarahtiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this as an under-eye concealer and switched from Estee Lauder Double-wear foundation for this purpose. It lasts well, with some creasing but less than most other concealers I've tried. It also dries quickly and layers well. I like to use it over a touch of the NYX jumbo eye pencil milk to lighten the darkest part of my circles (on top of Body Shop Matte It primer) and set it with my Everyday Minerals foundation powder. This gives me the best coverage for my (rather severe) dark circles I've ever managed to achieve, not bad for a budget buy!

My biggest criticisms are:
1. That it doesn't come in many shades - the palest shade is pretty good and actually light enough for me (a first for a drugstore brand) but would probably be too light for many people.
2. The packaging is awful, even for a product this cheap. As you put the lid (with applicator) back on, product 'squishes out' around the join between the lid and bottom. I actually have to keep it in a little zip-lock bag so I don't end up getting concealer on everything else in my make-up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

This is a fantastic concealer. It may crease a tad but that doesn't matter at least it gives you full coverage and can he used to highlight.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Don't get the hype. Creased really badly on me :/

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by ambergray

I like this I use it under my eyes to highlight when I have fake tanned, although I find sometimes it creases on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by rhin27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is like my HOLY GRAIL concealer, I cannot live without this. I have very dry skin and it does dry my under eyes out a little bit but that can be easily fixed by putting moisturiser underneath :) It has quite high coverage and a little bit goes a very long way. It blend very easily and lasts for sooo long. It doesn't break me out and it doesn't even feel like it's on my face when it is. This is such an amazing product and it's also super cheap. The only problem I have is that the writing on the packaging rubs off very very quickly but I don't even care since the actual content is so incredible.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by charlottehi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would say that this concealer gives medium to high coverage, and is suitable for both blemishes/redness/etc and under the eyes. I mainly use it to cover imperfections though. It lasts throughout a whole day, and is one of the best concealers I have used. It is incredibly cheap as well. Unfortunately I can't buy it here in Norway (like just about anything else...), but it is easy to get hold of on ebay. I have repurchased the concealer multiple times - I have probably used up about six of these. The lightest shade, Fair (1), is a perfect match for me in the winter when my skin is very pale. I feel like a lot of drugstore concealers run quite dark, so being able to find a suitable shade when I'm at my palest is a big bonus. When I start getting more of a tan, I use either shade Light (2) or Medium (3). I have no problem finding a suitable shade even though the selection is quite bad.

The only minus is that the label and writing on the packaging rubs off after a while. It's not really a big deal at all, but it would be nice to see that fixed. All in all, this is a great concealer that is - without doubt - worth the price. I will definitely keep on repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by LantaMatthews1397

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I DID like this, but sometimes it looked Cakey, even over foundation. I actually wore it by itself today to go to Tesco and I must have been there for roughly an hour before I went to the toilet. I looked in the mirror and under my eyes looked Cakey and dry and just not attractive. That was after not even an hour!! Coverage was okay, but I now have the maybelline fit me concealer and it's much better. It's quite good for the price, but I wouldn't buy it again. Not too bad for small spots and blemishes. Il stick to my fit me concealer though

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

This has such good coverage but the shade range is sooooo limited! I wished they had a fair shade with yellow undertone because the lightest shade is very pink-based. The next shade up is too dark. Another gripe is the black ink that comes off the packaging onto my hands whenever I open it. Other than that, I just make it work by mixing it with a yellow-based concealer/foundation and it works beautifully as a highlight!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by makeupobsessed06

This concealer is by far the best concealer I have used. It is an outstanding product for the price and the coverage it gives is amazing. My only downfall on it is that the writing on the packaging does wear away fast and scratches off but that's something to be overlooked. I highly recommend this concealer to anyone who is looking for a way to cover up blemishes and dark circles!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's one of the best concealer that I ever had. I got this because Zoella and TanyaBurr recommendation's. It really does a good job concealing your red pimples. The same one with Nars creamy concealer but with high coverage than Nars. If you think Nars is pricey, get this one. It doesn't crease at all. I got this in Light, I'm asian on Nc 15-20 for reference