September 22, 2014 | 898 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Idol Eyes Creme Shadow - Graphite

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by thepisceanmuse

I am honestly amazed by this versatile lil' pencil! I was at first a little nervous by how thick it was but it has the smoothest application I've ever felt in a while! It also lasts a good while as well on my somewhat oily lids before finally fading away! I'm only giving the packaging quality of the pencil a "3" since I'm confused as to how to sharpen it...if you do sharpen it...?
Either way that won't stop me from buying it again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

i got this on whim when i went to return tropic glaze gloss but they were out of the clear gloss i wanted so i picked this up instead. anyway, im so glad i did. at first i thought it looked questionable like it would smear smudge and budge all day long but after using it all over my lid as a base to hold a dark teal shadow and later a fuschia pigment i was pleasantly surprised at its amazing staying power. it didnt crease one bit! i wore it from 9 am until using my makeup remover at 9pm. i like it better than the mac sharkskin shadestick that i had before. easy to use, cheap & good quality. im going to try other shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by kdigggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Woohoo! I love this pencil! It's the perfect base for a smokey eye...I have to be a little careful not to smudge it when I'm packing powder e/s on over the top, but I don't wear a look like that everyday, so I can deal.

It's also great to use when I'm in a hurry (or lazy) and just line my eyes and smudge it a little bit. Add some mascara and I'm out the door.

It's nice and smooth going on, and I don't have any trouble with creasing, as I use a primer and put powder over the top.

This is a FABULOUS alternative to pricier items, and there are other colors that are fun to play with as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by 1017

This is the black color of WnW'ds creme eyeshadow sticks. If you are familiar with them, you know they drop a lot of intense color, but can get a little messy. None the less, they are a blast to play with...especially at the price. And they are a way to make powder shadows pop and add vibrancy.

Graphite really reminds of a cream eyeshadow version of MAC Black Tied e/s. This is the perfect way to describe it. A smokey black (w/slight gray, blue hue to it) with some shimmer. It is beautiful. I put it on the lid and then dusted Black Tied over it and into the crease. Instant smokey, dark eye.