October 25, 2014 | 1827 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed and Poreless Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Was using a Christian Dior power which was nice, but a bit to heavy, and also very very expensive. I switched to this and it is amazing. Sheer finish that makes me skin look shine-free without too much make-up, and much to my surprise, my pores do look smaller. Amazing product, it will be my new go-to powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this product for a couple days now, but so far i really like it. The day i bought it, i had been walking around the mall for a few hours, and when i went to dinner later in the evening, i was looking at all the things i bought at Sephora. My friend said i was looking a little shiny and to try it out. It was honestly like magic. I took the little puff that comes in the packaging, dabbed it on my nose and forehead and went instantly matte. I've never used a product like this before so i when i bought it, i was a little concerned because the powder is very very pale. I kept thinking it was going to make me look like a ghost, but now that i know what a translucent powder is, i understand! The color is a non issue, and i love love love it! It says you can use it under or over foundation but so far i've only used it when i notice i'm going a little shiny. I give my face a little once over with the puff, and look good as new! Its not a miracle product, it doesn't allow me to go all day without looking shiny, but it is a very quick fix and i fully intend to continue purchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by jssiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the mini version of this product that has 2.0g of product (about the size of a mac blusher). I'm not sure if the bigger one has better packaging but this one is an absolute nightmare, powder flies everywhere even if I'm super careful when opening it. That being said I love the product inside. It makes my skin feel soooo soft. It doesn't cake or settle into anything and really does reduce the look of my (already not so obvious) pores. I don't use it everyday (since the packaging is really annoying) but I use it for all the special occasions. I use it as a primer under powder foundation or if I'm using liquid foundation that day I'll use it to set my concealer and over my blush. It's a pretty lovely product overall but I wish they would have better packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a surprise this translucent powder isn't more popular as it performs really well over just about any foundation you throw it at..

I prefer to use this powder with a small brush over foundation, and find it also delicate enough for powdering under-eye concealer, it gives a really nice un-powdery finish that lasts hours and looks really natural. I have tried using this under foundation and it may have been the foundation I used it under (MUFE F&B) but found that everything oxidised as the day went on.

I have NC15 skin and found this powder does not make me look chalky white - it is very natural so I think those with darker skin would find this powder useful too.

This powder comes in the usual girly style of Too Faced products, it has a decent inner plastic lid with holes in only one side and a cover that turns to expose holes and release powder, so for a loose powder product is not messy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

MY SKIN TYPE: Oily + Acne-prone

HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN USING THE PRODUCT:
3 mouths

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS POWDER:
"Smooth finish that lasts all day"
1. It gives an amazing natural, airbrush finish.
2. That amazing airbrush finish lasts literally ALL DAY. And by the word 'all day' I mean 8-10 hours. I could feel the smooth finish of the powder on my face even when it's 5pm on workday. It's crazy really.
3. It doesn't break me out.

HOW DO I USE IT?
I apply the powder lightly on my face using a cotton pad.

I would rate this powder 10/10. It deserves as much attention as the LM one. Seriously. I totally love it <3

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i bought this hoping that it will extend the oiliness of my t-zone coming out for a bit........but after trying it for several days i noticed no difference of using this or any regular powder.........so back to sephora it goes.......

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product, but I cannot stand the powder texture it attaches to my dry spots and is just a mess to apply! I feel like it's flying everywhere. I'd love to dry the pressed powder and see if that works any differently.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Concealergeek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like it so much! I did not have high hopes for this powder but it has ended up being my summer favourite. I cannot see my pores smaller but at least it does not magnify them which is not easy. I have had a very bad experience with Clinique stay matte recently. The reason why I love it is how incredibly controls the shine. I spend the summer in a very hot and humid weather and it is a challenge for my combo skin. I apply it after my Nars bb cream on my t-zone and I have hours of matte forehead and chin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by increasethepeace78

Not a fan of this product. I wanted to love it due to the promise of being "primed and poreless" but alas.. neither have affected my face. The powder is finely milled.. almost too fine. When I buff it onto my face I feel as if it just fluffs right off! Getting it onto the brush is quite the challenge. It's like it wont stick. I even purchased the special teddy brush! I also can feel the powder on my skin which is distracting and uncomfortable. At first it APPEARS to work, blur pores, minimal shine etc. but after a few hours pores and shine galore! Especially in the heat/humidity. The only thing I like about the product is the color. a pale beighy yellow. almost skintone. I'll go back to using BM mineral veil. Le sigh...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by jade3399

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased the travel size of this product and tried it out. Let me say, I am blown away by it! I have very, very oily skin and have very few products that work. This is one of them. I put it on after I put on concealer and foundation. All I can say is wow! I live in a very humid climate and this stuff worked. Definitely worked!!!