April 21, 2014 | 865 users online

Liquid - MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by bronyaleavesley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lovely foundation!! Absolutely amazing coverage and matte finish. Makes skin look flawless. However the high coverage makes it a bit harsh for during the day. Slight problem with exaggerating pores but this can be stopped by using a good primer!! With NC15 skin this foundation is slightly dark but still lovely!! Would buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by roisindoherty99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I heard amazing reviews about this.
When i was on London a while back i went to buy it.
I'm NC15 in Mac Mineralise Moisture SPF 15 Foundation, and i said to myself "Sure NC15 must be the same colour in all the foundations" .
Turns out it's not, it's much darker in Pro Long wear, I was raging when i went to put it on!..... It's a great foundation and i only use it for when I have Fake tan on. Its so much darker than the normal NC15 dose anyone know why?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by sannakim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this foundation to be for special occasions only. It does not look natrual no matter how you apply it, and it does not photograph well. It last a long time, and does not slip and slipe around my face. You have to be careful, cause it can look cakey. Also what I don't understand is why the pro longwear foundations are so orange? But anyway, it stays put for a long time, so I'll give it some stars for that!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Makeupdoll143

This foundation is great! Very nice full coverage with one layer on me and just dabbing a little more on troubled spots. So easy to blend cause it doesn't dry so fast like Mac's Studio Fix Fluid does.

I feel I have larger pores and this does NOT excentuate them it actually covers them nicely! I have a huge problem with makeup settling into my laugh and forehead lines and this actually made it look like I didn't even have a smile line on one side and the other side was slightly there! I could not believe it!

I have oily/combo skin and when used with my Becca Matte primer I do not start getting oily even hours later which is amazing for me since things like Mac Studio Fix Fluid and Nars Sheer Glow are great when first applied but literally melt off and I'm an oily mess by hour 2 or 3 even with a great primer!

I also tend to blow my nose a lot during the day and makeup will become patchy there and come off but this foundation really stays put and is easy to blend back around my nose after using a tissue!

I can't say enough good things about this product, it has everything I need in a foundation, staying power and flawlessness! Only complaint is the lightest shade is a tad bit too dark for me so pale skin ladies might not like this but I just apply a very light colored powder over it and it seems to work! I'm an NW13 in studio fix but their lightest shade in Prolongwear is NW15 :/

Bur there are so many pros I overlook this! Plus Mac just feels so luxurious to put on and wear and I like the smell :)
Hope this helped some with my kind of skin problems as I don't read about these problems much on here.
Def my new HG:) xo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kristynad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation.
Was using Face and Body before, but was looking for something with slightly higher coverage, but not full, so I decided to try Pro Longwear.
Thereīs a lot of shades on the market, so it wasnīt a problem to pick one for my very light skintone.

The foundation is a bit runny, but it is kinda hard to apply, you have to work fast. Even though I have a very light shade, I canīt really build the coverage - on builded spots it oxidizes and gets a lot darker making the imperfection more visible. It has a very nice finish, itīs not matte and itīs not as dewy as the Face and body, it looks very natural and nice. I donīt need to use setting powder with this one, it lasts perfectly all day looking as good as in the morning.

The packaging is not perfect, I like the fact, that it goes with a pump, but the pump is a bit messy and itīs moving all the time. The price could be also better, but one bottle lasts for a really long time (9 months or so).

Overall, I really like this foundation as the finish is super natural and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by mobrien222

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For the past year I've been on the hunt for the perfect foundation for me - a foundation that's like my skin only better - this is it for me. I've spent a fortune trying out all the most popular ones: Giorgio Armani luminous silk, Giorgio Armani maestro, Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere, Bareminerals, YSL le teint. This is perfect for me. So natural and easy to blend. I love it. So glad I found it! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by xruthjox

I was previously using Benefit Oxygen Wow which was dreadful on my combination skin. This is the best Matte foundation I have ever used... No shine to wipe away all day!! Does soak into pores a little but provides full coverage and does so without being cakey.. Perfect. I do however agree, it does soak into fine lines I never noticed I had without make up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd been searching all over for a foundation that lasts all day. This was one in many that I tried. The finish is nice, not too drying. A few times I wore this I got compliments (no one every seems to compliment my make up) so that was nice. One young woman went as far as so say it looked like I had no make up on, just great skin.

The only issue for me is the lasting power. Its no better than any other foundation I have tried. I couldn't decide if I should chose yes or no to buying again. On one hand, the compliments are nice - but on the other the lasting power is not good (on me no more than 3-4 hours). I also think the reason this looks good on me is the color. It has just enough yellow to flatter my skin tone. One note - I wear NC35 in Studio Fix, C4 in Face and Body, NC37 in one other Mac foundation (can't remember which) but an NC 30 in this. It seems to me the colors run dark.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by 1IrishGirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best thing I can say is that the color match was spot on. However, it slides into my wrinkles and makes them more noticeable no matter how much I use, how it's applied and, which primer is underneath. Disappointing, to say the least and, I will NOT repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Ozzy123

Great foundation one of my favourite mac foundations lasts all day would definitely recommend pro long wear !