January 30, 2015 | 1802 users online

Liquid - MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2015 6:44:00 AM More reviews by TheLittleThings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I originally purchased this after loving using my friends, it offers a light to medium coverage but is build-able to a high coverage however I stick to a medium coverage as I hate cakey looking skin! However when my skin is having a off day, like its drier than usual the foundation appears cakey.

Still debating whether I would re-purchase I do like to stick to one type as changing brands scares me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Allybeee

Cakey cakey cakey

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 2:17:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my must haves! If it's a long day or night this is the foundation! It does not move! I have even tried this out for 24 hours! You need to wash your face a few times to remove it along with a good toner. It's full coverage and has a satin finish. It's dosnt make your skin feel clogged or heavy, or make you feel over made up. It's a wonder foundation! The shades are a bit darker though so I would recommend going down a shade if purchasing online. I always have this to hand in my makeup box!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Weerosie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I wasn't convinced about this foundation when I started to use it but I grew to really like it. I found it was similar to a bobbi brown one I had used. Same consistency and coverage. A Mac consultant matched my skin to the product but I felt it was quite yellowy. Nevertheless I used it and liked it.its worth a purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by AbiPres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation is definitely my HG I absolutely love it. It applies well with brushes or fingers (I use fingers to achieve full coverage) If you like studio fix fluid you will like this, it's abit like studio fix's not as cakey, not as strong smelling cousin which has much better staying power. If you like a medium to full coverage and need it to last HOURS (and I mean hours, I work 9-6 and I don't feel the need to touch up it literally looks the same as when I applied it) crazy!! Then there's no reason not to like this.
HOWEVER if you are a mac girl and use their foundations I do find these do come darker and there are big shade jumps between them, I'm an nc25 in studio fix but I still use nc25 in this as nc20 would be too pale and I can still get away with it. That's the only downfall is the shade range so beware of that but I've used so so many different foundations (mac studio fix, mac studio sculpt, chanel aqua VA, chanel PL, nars sheer glow). And I always come back to this one! The price is good at 25£ For 30ml being that you get a pump with it and because the lasting power is so good. Try this it's worth a go!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by lgmarie

I tried this foundation because I loved the Pro Longwear Concealer. The coverage is medium but buildable to full. I'm an oily gal and I think this foundation does a wonderful job of keeping the oil at bay and keeping me looking matte. The shade range is large so I'm sure many people could find a shade suitable for their skin tone. Plus, you can't beat a foundation with a pump!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by lovemeforever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this Foundation for years after discovering it, I WANTED a medium to full coverage foundation. This foundation really gives my face a glow and doesn't look oily which I love I hate that greasy face look. It sets nice and blends well with blushes and bronzers. I have an olive skin tone so I use NC 40. When I ran out I wanted to try another one so I tried NARS Barcelona. I swear it is the same as my mac but 10 to 15 dollars more. I still like it, but the bottle with no pump and the price makes me want to switch back to my mac. As for breakouts didn't experience any with these products and I do occasionally get breakouts. make sure to use makeup remover wipes before you wash your face. Now, I am trying Chanel Vitalumiere I absolutely hate this foundation. Medium to light coverage, you can see the foundation sitting on your skin even with blending brushes and when it oxides, and it does... turn a orange pinky tint which makes think cheap foundation but 60 bucks its not, So I will be taking it back.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by yolaniego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use an angled foundation brush to apply this from RT and the combo works great. This is a long lasting foundation and I have a lot of redness on my skin, which it covers. I also have combo skin, more dry and this is the best foundation I have found thus far.

This is almost my HG...I want it to be my HG...but there is something holding me back! I'm not positive about what it is...I think it might be that if i'm lazy with my skin for a few days or don't moisturize, it doesn't look its best. That's on me though, not the foundation.

When I properly take care of my skin, I adore this foundation. The price is fine because when I take a moment to think...I spend $100.00 on a pair of jeans that I wear maybe 20 times a year. I use this EVERYDAY...so why not spend a nice chunk of change on something that I use everyday and literally EVERYONE sees...it's on a my face. Just a little bit of my theory on spending money on makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Kryngy

I was looking for a foundation that is versatile. Something I could use to cover spots when I have breakouts and to generally even out uneven skin tone. This product is like a concealer in a big bottle. There are multiple ways to use it. As a concealer, a small stipple brush is most effective. As a full on foundation, apply straight with a slim pointed brush or a flat top brush, fingers are fine for that too. For tinted moisturizer/spf just one pump, mix this with your favorite spf (I use neutrogena clear face spf 30) and apply to the face quickly as this sets immediately. I prefer this last method as most days my complexion is more even and clear, and I have the option to stipple a little more foundation on pesky spots. 2nd layer and it covers fully. Not kidding! I would encourage those with combination to oily skin to try this. I am very happy with it. And the moment I was able to work out the best way to use it for my skin type was the day I bid farewell to concealer completely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Alysonf1

Im in the shade nw20. I personally love this foundation. I have a skin type of combination to normal. It lasts all day and night. It most definitly is long wearing! The price is a bit expensive however this is the general price for a mac product. I apply this foundation with a real techniques buffing brush, does not apply great with a beauty blender. However if you want a long lasting matte to dewy finish depending if you use powder.. this is an overall great foundation