October 22, 2014 | 2021 users online

Deodorants - Suave - 24-Hour Invisible Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by lyo87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first, I was a little hesitant to try this because of how cheap it was. I'm not a price snob by any means, but when something does as important a job as your deodorant does, you want it to do a good job, right? I finally picked it up (after trying Dove and being very disappointed in its performance) and wow. Let me just say that this deodorant does a way, way better job (in my humble opinion) than Secret, Degree, Dove or any of those other brands that would cost you at least $2 more for the same amount of product. The powder scent is a little overpowering (seriously, I smelled it all day) so I switched to the fresh instead and loved it. However, if you love a powder scent, you'll definitely love the powder Suave deodorant. Another awesome thing about this deodorant is the variety of scents it comes in! Everything from coconut to cherry to lavender to violet.

This is definitely a must have in my beauty supply, and I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new deodorant to try out!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by longereyelashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love the smell of mine. I have the Tropical Paradise scent and it is so delicious. It smells like vanilla and coconut. It works really well all day as the name suggests. It's cheap too! I would give the product 5 lippies but there is one problem. It's not invisible. By the end of the day, I notice little white balls of deodorant piling up in my pores. But it's great for winter when no one is seeing your armpits!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: To me, this works as well as Secret and ther other major brands. Have some very good scents. Very inexpensive.

CONS: Not perfect, but nothing but "clinical strength" anti-perspirants will do more than this.

ALTERNATES: Certain-Dri blows this out of the water, as far as effectiveness.