November 28, 2014 | 1378 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by ciananovello

Pros: amazing for the under eye - doesn't crease - lasts for hours - covers up dark circles and blemishes. Cons: the packaging is horrible. It's hard to get less then a full pump out which is easily wasting product. But it does last for a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by bellitamua

Here goes my first review. I have always been obsessed with concealers due to my racoon dark circles around my eyes and I was really excited to try this product. Well, the first day I wore it I ABSOLUTELY HATED IT and thought I wasted my money, but I think it was because I put e.l.f wrinkle refiner as a primer thinking it was going to improve this amazing concealer (silly me) it CREASED like a mofo. The day after I only put lotion in my face without any primers and then the concealer and the result after a whole day wearing it was AMAZING. I mean, it DID NOT CREASE at all! Im super happy that I found this concealer but the only thing that irks me a bit its that it tends to dry, so I would recommend to put a very hydrating eye cream before applying it. Im so used to set my concealers with powder that I still do it with this one but you dont really need to set anything, I mean, it stays right there!!. I think I could throw away the rest of my concealers and rely to this one forever because the result it gives to my makeup is flawless

PROS:
Doesnt crease
Easy to apply
Lasts a whole day
No need of retouching it

CONS:
It dries super quickly
You may feel a bit of a dry/tight sensation on your skin

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Mcbeth92

My favourite concealer! I absolutely love this concealer, it stays put all day & you only need a small amount to cover imperfections. I've tried numerous other concealers & by far this is the best!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Pinksteins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NW 25. HG for me. Smooth and excellent coverage. Might very we'll be my only favorite product by MAC. I like the packaging too. It's really cute. I'm not sure why I waited so long to try it but I'm glad I did. I just love the coverage. It quite flawless on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by staysee321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a big no for me.
I was looking for a really good concealer that would cover my dark circles by brightening without creating creases or sinking into my pores.

For the $28 price tag, I was expecting a really flawless concealer, and what I got was just an average liquid foundation.

It was quite thick and as soon as I blended it under my eyes, I notices you could see the fine lines under my eyes very well. The concealer had sunk in right away.
On top of that, it was cakey, and irritated my eyes by the constant blending in trying to make the lines disappear.

The worst part has got to be the dispenser. So much product comes out and it doesn't really apply like a concealer. More like a foundation. I am convinced it is just liquid foundation in a bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Babyhova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My eyes are mad watery when it gets cold out and this just not stay and its suppose to be water proof I thought? I like it for the spring and summer tho

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by amoii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this concealer its my HG. I have combination/oily skin and this stuff lasts all day! its amazing. I mainly use it to cover my dark puffy circles but I also use it to cover my blemishes. The only problem is (which I think everyone does) is the pump. I just need to use a tiny bit as it is full coverage but I always get like a full pump its so hard to control. I only need less than half. So now I use it around my nose, lips and ontop of eyebrows to make use of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My favorite concealer of all time. Covers really well, blends out flawlessly, looks super natural, lasts a long time etc. Cannot rave about this enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Ilovebeauty07

This concealer is fabulous! You only need the tiniest amount to cover anything on your face. A little goes a long long way with this product. I think the price is just right for the quality of this concealer, because you will not need to repurchase this often at all, maybe twice a year I have to buy this product. Its an absolute must have in my collection. The only issue I have is the pump it comes with, it only allows you to use a full pump which is way too much for me because this stuff is so good I only need a half pump if that. So I'm using an unnecessary amount. If MAC could fix that little problem then this product would get 5's across the board for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good Concealer for blemish or acnes, and it truly stays all day long
If you have a lot of acne scars like i do, i recommend this product.
However, i do not think this is a good concealer for under eye, it does crease sometimes.