MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

LOOOOOVE this concealer!! I've been on a concealer kick and I keep returning to this one. It just blends so well. And with all Mac face products, after setting with powder - it doesn't budge. <3

I really like this. I don't have major skin issues so I can't attest to how well this covers blemishes and serious redness. I use it under my eyes, around my nose, and even to prime my eyelids. I am NW20 but use this in NW15 and it gives a subtle brightening/highlighting effect. The consistency is thin and it blends easily. It lasts all day and never creases or looks cakey...and I have very dry skin so that says a lot.

The pump is awful!!! Dispenses WAY too much product. I pump a bunch into a small, round container with a lid, then use my pinky finger to just barely "dab" out enough product for my needs. Seriously, a minuscule amount is all that is needed.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is definitely my holy grail. I'm NC 35 and I use this concealer in NC 30 for under my eyes and NC 35 for around my mouth where I have some hyper pigmentation. However, with my stubborn and genetic South Asian dark circles, I do need to do some colour correcting with an orange corrector to make my dark circles disappear completely but it is still so amazing and provides great, build-able coverage without getting cakey or creasing. The price is a bit high but a little goes a long way. My bottle lasts me about 10 months. The only downside is the packing as the pump dispenses too much product, wish they would do something about that. Removed one lippie for that. Totally recommend!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Probably the best concealer out there for blemishes and dark under eyes. I love this concealer and have repurchased it so many times. I think the price is fair since a little of this goes a long way and it's such good quality so worth the price. This completely gives me an amazing highlight under my eyes and around my mouth. I'm in love!

The only negative thing about this is the packaging. I hate how that no matter how carefully I press the pump there comes WAY TOO MUCH out of it! I waste so much product. It still lasts me almost 6 months though but it annoys me a lot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my go-to concealers and I've tried many brands as you probably heard of! It is available in plenty of shades which is important because the last thing you want is an artificial look. It isn't cakey nor does it dry up making your skin look chalky. You can layer it if you need to cover up scars or redness; just let it dry in between the coats and it won't look dry. Must have!

This concealer is another one of my favorites! The pump is a little finnicky so you end up wasting quite a bit of product. It's very fluid and very pigmented and blendable.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Yuck. So many things I do not like about this concealer. Obviously I am a minority as many seem to really be happy with it. I loathe, loathe, loathe the pump dispenser. It pumps way too much concealer. I could cover my whole face in the amount that comes out. The consistency is too thin and feels more like a foundation. I can't justify the price of this and won't buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this concealer, its great for covering spots and dark circles.

I was matched to NW25 and i do not use this as an everyday product. I use it just to cover any breakouts i may have and circles if i need.

It is a great product and has not broken me out which is amazing, the hard thing about this concelear is that i would love to pair it with a mac foundation- but i am so reluctant because i cannot find a single review that says a mac foundation wont break them out.

BEST CONCEALER I'VE EVER USED...I stumbled across the MAC store a few months ago, and I figured I'd try this out. After using other concealers (Covergirl, Maybelline, Revlon, etc) I noticed that they didn't completely cover my blemishes. So the guy at MAC did a demo and my dark spots/blemishes vanished! He blended in a soft circular motion, explaining to me that dabbing it into the skin won't get me as much coverage. My current concealer (done after primer & foundation) is to first apply and blend my Maybelline coverstick concealer in the green shade, then using a small amt of the MAC pro longwear (NC20 is my shade) and doing that same blending technique. These steps give my skin a flawless finish....I also use pro longwear for under the eyes as well as to line underneath my brows after filling them in. PROS: easy to blend, amazing finish, excellent coverage.......CONS: $20 pricetag is a little steep (but worth the buy if you're in desperate need), also the packaging is not to my liking, I wish it was a wand concealer instead of the pump.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I've had my eye on this for years and read 1000 wonderful reviews and was still never quite convinced to splash out on it. But just entering my 30's I'm finding my dark circles becoming more noticable and decided now was the time. I'm always a little cautious of products with so much hype around them but I've been using this for a week now and it has honestly upped my make up game. I have literally nothing bad to say about it. It vastly improves my dark circles, I love the consistancy of it, the colour is a perfect match, it seems to last very well through the day... I even don't mind the packaging - it is true you can't easily control how much comes out but for me it seems to be just the right amount so it doesn't bother me too much. Big thumbs up

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

Top Rated MAC Products