October 31, 2014 | 1407 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I use NW40 Pro concealer on the inside of my face with MAC Studio sculpt NC50 on the outside. As I have yellow undertones I wouldn't have thought that NW40 would have looked good but it does. It goes on creamy and dries down very quickly to a matte finish so when you sweat it doesn't make you look greasy. It stays on all day without powder also. It's so far the 2nd best canceller I have used (the other concealed was discontinued years ago). I also have very dry skin and it doesn't aid to that.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by holyshiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this one because i ran out of my lancome effacernes concealer. After two days of using my face felt like it was on fire and I got huge red painfull bumps all over my face. Probably allergic, will never use this again! Plus i hate the packaging, the pump is a disaster.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Xoashhleyrose

I really love this concealer! I use it as my foundation and honestly i couldn't live without it! I'm so happy i bought this. i have acne and red skin and it covers everything, actually better than my makeup forever hd foundation. I now ditched that and just use this cause it works so good and has good coverage. The only con is I wish it would make it to the end of the day. But i guess i have to find a primer or makeup spray for that. But overall this product is great and i highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by 223minx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is well worth the money if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer. The pump is great because it controls the amount dispensed and is more hygienic. I find I can use this in place of foundation if I am looking for a more natural finish or on vacation (travel friendly) and have to say I am impressed with the results. The shade I chose is a great match and covers acne scarring without being obvious. It's also easy to blend and seems to be somewhat waterproof, I have not noticed any transfers onto fabrics and can layer foundation over it without it sliding around or being compromised. Overall, though pricey, I feel this is worth the money and would recommend it without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ZayLiz

This is by far one of the best concealers you can ever try! it covers your circles perfectly! I just hate how much product comes out! *just remember a little goes a long way!*

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

love this concealer! I have this in the color nc20. Most concealers oxidize on me, but this one doesn't! This concealer is medium to high coverage. I have this ENORMOUS scar on my face and this definitely minimizes the look of it. This doesn't cover my scar completely but I haven't found a concealer that does. I love the formula of it. It's thin, but it high coverage. One thing about the packaging. Like everybody says, it pumps out too much product. So, I got a little plastic container to squirt some of the product in. I wouldn't recommend it though. The container gets really messy and the product separates while in the container. I would just recommend to keep the product in it's original packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by vannii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! The best concealer I've ever used! It covers redness and dark circled perfectly. The only reason I cannot give this five stars, is because of the pump. It pumps out too much product, which makes it run out really fast. At first I though it was cheap, because I had expected it to be a lot more expensive since it is a MAC product. But because it pumps out way too much product, it actually ends up being pretty expensive in the end. I'd still buy it though because I love the finish and the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by fairynah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This concealer is AMAZING and I'm in love with it! I had pretty dark circles and you'll just need a small amount to cover up. It also helps to brighten up the underye area so that your eyes won't have the tired look.. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it.. I got it in NW 35 and it's the perfect shade for me.. Need to use an eyecream if not it'll turn out very dry.. But it shouldn't be a problem as you can mix a lil bit with your moisturizer. I agreed with others that this product dispenses wayy too much...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by misssoldiergirl

Best concealer ever! Its a little pricey at $20 a bottle for 0.3 oz but I think its totally worth it. Nothing else compares. Its light weight yet it gives A LOT of coverage. Also they weren't lying when they said its long wearing; I went to a water park and was going on water rides all day and in the Texas summer heat and it still looked pretty good by time I left. I can't say enough good things about it. You need it in your life! The only bad thing is that the pump is hard to control and if your not used to it you will get way more product then you need but with time you will learn to carefully use two fingers and get the amount needed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NC45, the same shade as my Studio Fix Fluid & Studio Fix Powder Plus foundations. I use this product to conceal red blemishes & to cover acne marks/scarring. I like the thicker consistency because it provides the fuller coverage I want with my oily skin. In regards to covering redness & dark marks, this is one of the best concealers you can use. It sets to a matte finish, which I love. I never wear a full face of makeup for 15 hours & I can't vouch for whether it not it actually lasts that long, but it'll last through most people's days (work, school, events, etc.).

The only thing I dislike is the packaging. It's messy, too fragile, & it's just easily broken. First of all, product ends up all over the inside of the cap, which means it gets all over the pump itself… secondly, in more than one or two instances, these pumps have simply quit working altogether. I mean for the $20 it costs, I figured the company can at least provide a better quality pump for us.