July 24, 2014 | 1231 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by kcheverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim many years ago when I first started needing concealer, and never felt the need to try anything else. It works on all blemishes and under my eyes (granted I don't have very dark circles under my eyes). Like someone else said, I just dot it on, pat it to blend, and set it with powder. I can see the packaging being a hygiene issue - It's a doefoot applicator, and dotting it on blemishes over and over might contaminate it. It's easy enough to just use a concealer brush with it though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by lovesabrinaxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Previously i had used the essence stay all day liquid concealer but that got discontinued so i thought i'd try this concealer. I've used it for over a month and i wanted to hold off on reviewing until now so i give you guys true review on this.
Honestly, i'm on the fence with this thing. Gotta admit you get alot and the shade matches my skin tone perfectly. The problem is i have super dark under eye circles and although it helps quite a bit, you can still see them. Overtime it also begins to crease which i hate so much and when i try to blend the crease out it comes off and makes my under eyes look bad again. it doesn't cover pimples well either but i've veen blessed this month with not having too many. All in all this concealer is ok, it's annoying yes but i'm gonna keep using it until it's empty and then find a better quality one xx

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I agree with previous posts about this being great under the eyes, but don't even try to cover a zit with it. It won't work. It's more like a bb cream than a concealer IMO. I like the covergirl stick concealer for that random zit.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Blanca009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I wanted to try a new concealer and grabbed this one. Big mistake. It isn't bad for under eye circles but if you want it to cover pimples...forget it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I picked this up on sale at Duane Reade and so far I am really liking it! I was shocked by how moisturizing and creamy the consistency is - and the coverage is very good. I can apply this under my eyes without creasing, and it covers blemishes and acne scars very well. My favorite part is how light weight it feels on my skin! Very happy I found this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by rebeccarkane

I ran out of concealer right before a wedding and I was no where near a department store, sephora, or even a proper drugstore. The tiny drugstore in the village only had cover girl, and they had this concealer there. I bought it because I needed some, upset that I had to spend money on something I would use for one night.

Well, I'm eating my words now, because this concealer is worth more than any concealer I've ever used.

I just dab it all over my under eye area, rub a little bit to warm it up, and dab it with my ring finger to make it blend away. I'm a university student and I can tell you I'm super stressed and sleep deprived, and this makes me look fresh and awake and glowing. Plus, they make it in a super pale colour. I have pale, yet warm skin, and this matches me perfectly.

The price is under $10, and you get quite a bit. I love the packaging, and the applicator is soft and holds the product well. The cover goes on tight.

I've already raved about this to all of my friends, I WILL repurchase. Please don't discontinue this, cover girl!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My skin has been changing on me and lately my usual concealers just are not working any more. Either they are too thick like the Laura Mercier camoflauge or are too watery like my usual go to Neutrogena Healthy Skin concealer...so, in a moment of desperation, I bought the Cover Girl Fresh Complexion concealer in classic ivory. Wow. I LOVE the texture, it goes on very smoothly, is easily buildable on clean skin and covers well. Does it last all day? Not really but, it does not break me out and it seems to heal the redness from past acne marks. For a drugstore concealer, it works really well and is very affordable. I think it was around $6 and I can tell this will last a really long time. The color is perfect for my cool toned, fair skin. For a recent trip, instead of packing foundation, I only threw this item in my carryon bag and it worked beautifully as a makeshift foundation or a touch up concealer for lighter makeup days. I really like this product a lot and will def look to purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

best under eye concealer but for me it does not cover pimples very well but is still workable

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by girly2222

I been using this for years as an all over foundation,I have tried several foundations none worked so I decided to use coverup as a full coverage makeup.It does not break me out, or sink into my pores it dries to a light matte finish.I have eczema, red skin, and it is sensitive to everything, this has been all I could use that did not irritate.DOWNSIDE: After ten minutes on my face the red shows back up so trying to cover red is hard, I also notice when I take this makeup off I seem redder almost as if it colors your face with a tint I actually where the lightest one, but it changes color after you have been wearing it.I have bought a new full coverage foundation (REVLON COLORSTAY IN BUFF)will update you let you know if this will cover my red face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful product. I love the fact that this can work on yellow toned skin or pink toned skin, and since it's in a liquid form, can easily be used to cover zits. This is the best undereye concealer I've encountered. The product lasts a normal amount of time, occasionally it needs a touch up. I love this product, and would so buy it again!