April 23, 2014 | 2043 users online

Conditioner - Ouidad - Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by yoopergirl91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have naturally curly (3a), medium-textured hair that I color on a regular basis, so a good leave-in is a must for me. The best leave-ins I've ever used (Aveda Elixir & Kiehls Leave-In) were both discontinued, so I'm constantly on the hunt for a replacement.

I really like this product. It provides me with enough moisture but doesn't weigh down my curls, which is a big problem for me with leave-ins. I've never had issues with it building up either. It is a bit pricey at $22/bottle, but a little goes a long way. I also wish it smelled better; it doesn't smell bad, just reminds me of a basic drugstore moisturizer. I usually order this online from Sephora.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This does absolutely nothing for my hair except make it wish for more moisture. It feels like it locks the moisture OUT of my kinky-curly, African American hair. Considering that Ouidad is the "queen of curl" her products sure do act useless on me, and I can't afford to pay more money for stuff that doesn't even work. I'm giving it away. Actually, no. I'm getting my money back.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

I don't have such curly hair, more on the wavy side. This makes it feeling soo soft and looking healthy. Smells good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by catah21

i have FINE curly hair and this stuff is GREAT!! it doesnt weigh my hair down.. and it provides soft defined curls.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by sailorj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product for the right kind of hair (mine, being fine, frizzy/curly). I don't know how it would fair for thicker or coarser curly hair. When I use a small amount on my hair-about a nickel on hair that falls approx 4" past shoulders-I get defined, relatively smooth, soft curls. Once my hair has dried, I apply my defrizzing product of choice to add shine and more definition, but I don't need much additional product. This conditioner used on its own really does a lot for my hair quality and style without weighing it down and making it flat or dull. $22 isn't cheap for a bottle of conditioner, but a bottle would last you basically forever in conditioner years even with daily use. I also like the Phyto 7 leave in conditioner, but it doesn't provide as much structure as the Ouidad and it's about 7 times more expensive.