December 22, 2014 | 1718 users online

Fragrances - LUSH - Gorilla Perfume - Lust

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Well, I'm more so partial to higher end perfumes but I just love Lust. It's loud, obnoxious, smoldering, and definatly not a pretty fragrance but I just adore it. I use it more so like aromatherapy. If I'm feeling stressed out, moody, or a little low I spray this and it instantly gives me a jolt of positive energy. I also like wearing this to bed. Definatly an interesting scent worth trying out. We need a Lust Massage Bar Lush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this scent. at first I thought it smelled like a stripper or a hooker (LOL!), but after putting it on and letting it settle into my skin it smells really good on me. It's very sultry yet a very personal scent. I used this allot when on a Cruise vacation. It was much easier to travel with solid perfume than with a liquid. I would purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

I wanted to try LUSH products and ordered about 4 different ones online and so far have been really dissappointed and this lust product is no exception. I bought it in the 4oz bar soap. It's smell is not as sweet as described, it's kind of blah. The other two LUSH products I tried were Honey Waffle which was disgusting, having to throw out b/c the scent is so nasty! And the Shimmy Shimmy bar doesn't really even smell like anything, just applies tons of glitter.....Sandstone was just ok. I'm very discouraged with the LUSH line so far, i may give ordering one more try and get HIWTK and Rockstar since they seem to be the most raved about. I wouldnt buy the lust soap or anything that smells like it again.....I'll probably end up giving this one away just so it wasn't a waste of $12

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by teganrowe

I am in love with this smell. The only problen is it doesnt last long :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by JSLondon

Just a big fan of Jasmine. It's hard to find a perfume that smells like pure Jasmine, but this one definitely is. I got the solid perfume one and I love it. But I wish it would last longer!~

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Anything jasmine is a go for me, so the second I picked this up and sniffed it at the Lush store, I immediately brought it up to the counter with my other purchases. I love a good, heavy floral scent and this delivers. I got the solid version for the sake of portability and I'm hoping it lasts. So far, I've been wearing it for three hours and the scent is still going strong.
It just smells so sexy lovely and I keep sniffing my wrist because the smell is so intoxicating!
Reserving a 5-lippie rating for later to judge lasting power. But the price wasn't bad, so even if reapplication ends up being an issue, it's not a total loss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

indolic,hardcore,heavy,generic,oily ''masterblaster'' jasmine...

just wouldn't want to smell like a deep cold piss mixed with ylang-ylang...
after some time,not bad imho, but ....want jasmine?-just take some Organza, and enjoy!!!!!

massive edit:

KHM....I decided I do want to smell like cold piss after all...<3
and what a piss this is!!:))))

it is of crucial matter to try it on your skin, it really is a hardcore jasmine/ylan.ylang combo that almost burns the nostrils....BUT, it is amazingly sexy...and give it some time....no, really, be generous!

bought it, OF COURSE!!!
A LIPPIE UP:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a bit of a weirdo when it comes to fragrances. I gravitate heavily toward incense, patchouli, dirt and tobacco fragrances but I also have a soft spot for lush green rose scents and jasmines so indolic they make you swoon. Come to think of it, my ideal scent would make me smell like a church graveyard after the rain. Anyhoo... Though I wear scents to please myself, it never hurts to get a compliment or two and sweeter scents garner the most enthusiastic responses. In order to find a good summer scent that satisfied my craving for jasmine and something sweet but not TOO sweet, I purchased the solid perfume of Lush, not entirely sure I'd like it on my actual skin. Happily, I enjoyed it quite a bit. The smell is both sweet and tart and the jasmine prevents it from smelling like I rubbed candy on my body. It isn't as suffocatingly indolic as I like but maybe that is for the best anyway. It is still sufficiently jasmine-y and possesses a weirdly addicting quality. I love getting whiffs of it and my SO absolutely adores it on me, so that is a bonus. Two things I don't like about it: the solid perfume, when applied, doesn't seem to last very long in humid hot weather but in dry heat, it lasts until the next morning. Obviously, the sillage is also low but it's a solid, duh. It also stains so one must be very careful when applying. Because I like the solid so much, I am thinking about buying the spray as a gift to myself.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a hilariously bad perfume on me. I like jasmine but this is not the sweet warm creamy jasmine on me, it is sharp and just off. Maybe it is my chemistry, not sure. This is the only perfume that my boyfriend has ever disliked on me, so if you are looking for something that all men love, this might not be it. And he likes jasmine! I think the off part of it might be the ylang ylang.The best quality of it is the lasting power and strength. I used two sprays and it was very strong and lasted all day. So try before you buy, and if it works for you, congrats, you have found something with lasting power that is pretty affordable!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

You have to really like jasmine in order to love this. I personally can't handle this at all it's too strong and it can be overpowering.