Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 6/23/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great stuff! Made my feet, cracked heel and all, baby soft. I used an entire tube, every night, with socks, and my feet feel so soft, like new skin. However, hate the thick, greasy film it leaves! Washing it off every morning is hard work. But it does work very well because compared to Burt's peppermint foot lotion, which I love due to the cool, tingling sensation, this fixed my dry feet. However, I really can't bear the oiliness, so I won't buy again.

on 6/20/2013 10:50:00 PM

I live in a climate where sandals are a must for 9 months of the year. I have always had dry skin especially on my feet. I decided before a trip to treat myself to a pedicure and on a whim bought this product. I really have nothing bad to say about this product!
The Package: Straight to the point and made to the product can be easily dispense once it starts running low. Coconut on the front, yellow and easy to find when I need it!
The Smell: With a very slight peppermint scent with a light coconut smell, very hard to be unhappy about this. It is a relaxing and smooth scent that most everyone can appreciate without it being too overwhelming.
The Texture: The slightest bit of grainy--and I mean very slight--is very nice. I follow the package directions: After a soak and a pumice scrub in the tub, I slather the creme on my feet with a generous amount and slip my toes into some socks for at the very least an hour or overnight. When I wake up, my feet are happy and smooth!
The Price: I would have thought this product to be on the expensive side, especially when getting to the counter and finding it to be $8.99! Are you serious? For a foot creme? I will just use my lotion at home. Then I thought that I never treat myself so I will make this purchase just because I never really get myself things I want. When I got home I was so surprised to see that it wasn't really a lotion or a creme, it was almost a really thick oil--from the lanolin in the product. Creamy and smells amazing! For the price and the amount you get, so worth it! I only use about 2 tablespoons per foot.. which seems like a lot but your toes will thank you for it later!
This is definitely a product I will tell my friends about. My hubby likes the smell as well so I am sure I will be giving him a little foot bath soon with this amazing product!

on 6/10/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Urghhhh, I hate this foot cream. I have persevered with this on and off for 12 months and I must give up. I apply before bed, put on some cotton socks, and hope for some improvement by morning. Well yet again, I am disappointed. It is a greasy consistency that just does not penetrate the skin. I do have dry and hard skin on the base of my feet and this product literally does nothing.

on 5/25/2013 8:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is not a cream but a sticky, thick petroleum jelly product that has a coconut mixed with motor oil smell. If that wasn't enough the stuff just didn't moisturize my feet very well.

I'll use the Gold Bond Healing Foot Cream, It moisturizes and exfoliates flakey skin too!

on 4/12/2013 8:32:00 PM

I love this product. I know this is a foot creme but I have been using it for years on my feet and hands right before bed and don't even need pedicures because it works so well. I work in the medical field and wash my hands constantly and this keeps my hands soft and smooth.

I just found another use for this product. My daughter suffers from eczema and after trying EVERYTHING in the past with no success, I decided to give this a try one night. This stuff completely healed her eczema in less than a week! Aquaphor, oil, prescriptions... Nothing worked like this. A very small amount morning and night and her dry, itchy patches have totally disappeared. LOVE THIS!!

on 4/11/2013 8:02:00 AM

Thankfully I tried only a small tube of this from one of those sample packages, because if I had wasted my money on a huge tube of this I would have been upset. This thick substance has a texture like vaseline and it smells like coconut in a very fake, cloying way. It's greasy, doesn't absorb well, and on me it didn't have any kind of lasting effect at all. Even the tiny tube that I had I didn't use up, it went in the trash, I disliked it that much.

on 3/19/2013 7:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The best. If I use this every day they do not get dry in the summer months.

on 2/6/2013 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

As others have noted, this does not sink in to skin quickly and is a bit oily. However, I feel like a lot of people are using way more than necessary. Seriously, a little goes a long way here. Take a tiny amount onto a finger, and massage it into feet . Use more as needed. Put on socks and enjoy!

on 12/27/2012 8:51:00 PM

Wow, I am shocked that I am so in the minority here with my poor opinion of this balm. I am fine with greasy (I have gone months with just Aquaphore or Vaseline). As is my usual routine, I bathed, exfoliated my feet, rubbed some of this on, and put on socks. It simply did not absorb that well (overnight), leaving my feet tacky feeling. I tried using very little, with a result of tackiness + still dry skin. Could I have a bad tube? I don't know, but I don't like this product.

on 12/21/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the first Burt's Bees product I have liked, and I LOVE it. The smell is divine...I feel like I'm on a beach. I love the coconut! Yes, it's a little greasy but it is full of oils to lock in moisture. This is what makes your feet so soft. Just slather it on, put on some socks, and wake up to really soft feet that feel awesome. All of the greasiness is absorbed by morning and you're just left with really awesome feet! I am really happy with this purchase.

Popular Lotions / Creams