September 2, 2014 | 1902 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

This is not a cream but a sticky, thick petroleum jelly product that has a coconut mixed with motor oil smell. If that wasn't enough the stuff just didn't moisturize my feet very well.

I'll use the Gold Bond Healing Foot Cream, It moisturizes and exfoliates flakey skin too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kathryn27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I know this is a foot creme but I have been using it for years on my feet and hands right before bed and don't even need pedicures because it works so well. I work in the medical field and wash my hands constantly and this keeps my hands soft and smooth.

I just found another use for this product. My daughter suffers from eczema and after trying EVERYTHING in the past with no success, I decided to give this a try one night. This stuff completely healed her eczema in less than a week! Aquaphor, oil, prescriptions... Nothing worked like this. A very small amount morning and night and her dry, itchy patches have totally disappeared. LOVE THIS!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thankfully I tried only a small tube of this from one of those sample packages, because if I had wasted my money on a huge tube of this I would have been upset. This thick substance has a texture like vaseline and it smells like coconut in a very fake, cloying way. It's greasy, doesn't absorb well, and on me it didn't have any kind of lasting effect at all. Even the tiny tube that I had I didn't use up, it went in the trash, I disliked it that much.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by helenavera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best. If I use this every day they do not get dry in the summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by rebsays

As others have noted, this does not sink in to skin quickly and is a bit oily. However, I feel like a lot of people are using way more than necessary. Seriously, a little goes a long way here. Take a tiny amount onto a finger, and massage it into feet . Use more as needed. Put on socks and enjoy!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by tmgant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, I am shocked that I am so in the minority here with my poor opinion of this balm. I am fine with greasy (I have gone months with just Aquaphore or Vaseline). As is my usual routine, I bathed, exfoliated my feet, rubbed some of this on, and put on socks. It simply did not absorb that well (overnight), leaving my feet tacky feeling. I tried using very little, with a result of tackiness + still dry skin. Could I have a bad tube? I don't know, but I don't like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first Burt's Bees product I have liked, and I LOVE it. The smell is divine...I feel like I'm on a beach. I love the coconut! Yes, it's a little greasy but it is full of oils to lock in moisture. This is what makes your feet so soft. Just slather it on, put on some socks, and wake up to really soft feet that feel awesome. All of the greasiness is absorbed by morning and you're just left with really awesome feet! I am really happy with this purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I received a tube of this in a kit as a GWP. When I have some really dry, cracked areas on my heals this is the creme I use. A little bit of this very thick, effective creme goes a long way. It spreads and soaks in quickly with the warmth of your skin--think applying after a shower, then put on socks. You are left with highly moisturized skin and there is a greasy residue that will keep working for a time so you will want to cover the area with socks or get right in bed unless you want to pick up stuff off the floor. This creme also works well on elbows, knees or any excessively dry patches. The little tube I received is still going strong but if I run out, I will purchase some to have on my nightstand. This is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by osumom

Proof that I can love a product that doesn't get 5 stars by everyone. I use this at night and then put cotton socks on. Not only a great moisturizer, but heals cracks and rough spots too!! Love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love coconut and this foot cream is indeed very moisturizing. Great list of natural ingredients, and it looks and feels just like honey. Like many of BB's products it does have a little bit of peppermint, which I'm no huge fan of.