October 25, 2014 | 1437 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Cream 13

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Kedb27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I haven't had much time to really test this product, so the first few times I was left disappointed. It just seems to cake on unevenly and give a dry, cracked look. I sat down today to try different techniques because I refuse to believe I wasted my my money (I generally love MUFE products!!). The best application for me personally, is to use a primer first. I use a teeny bit of smashbox on my lids and browbone. Next I make sure my finger is hot and a bit sweaty (sounds gross but when u have hot hands it breaks up the colour alot better and lessens the blotchy look). I swirl my finger into the product and then dab LIGHTLY onto the lid... Do not smudge or smear it on your lid!! Only apply to one eye at a time because it dries super quick. Then when it's dry I can do this step again if I want to build the colour. It goes on brilliantly and does not have a blotchy look to it.

If the technique and application wasn't so difficult I would buy again. Be aware these products are extremely shimmery, it is always hard to work with shimmer so be prepared... but for now I'm content with my four shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by AngelinaBallerina1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am happy with the general application of this product and the colour pay off is great as you can build it up. However, I am very disappointed in the staying power. MUFA claim that this will not budge, but unfortunately this has not been the case. After only a couple of hours this was fading a creasing very badly, by the end up the day it had all but disappeared.

I did not use this with a primer, so perhaps it will fare slightly better trying it that way. Watch this space. I would still buy again, worth it for the blendability and the fact that you can use is as a base for shadows and it would lasy enough for a night out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by theodoradb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so disapointed in this product. It applies so unevenly no matter what brush or technique I use, it's too shimmery, and it creases very fast on my lids. It wasn't cheap either. I wish I had kept my money. This was the only MUFE aqua cream I got and it surely put me off from trying another one of this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by 1313lolita

Like a lot of others, I was having a bit of a hard time mastering application for this stuff. The color is so pretty. It can be built up to match the pot, or it can be blended out to leave just a wash of shimmer- so perfect for summer. But the trick is getting to blend.

WELL! If you use TooFaced Shadow Insurance first... and apply MUFE aqua eyes while the shadow insurance is still damp... VOILA! Totally spreadable, blendable perfection! I tried one eye at a time and could not believe how easy it was to work with just a little product to achieve such a beautiful result. A little will go a long way so while it seems pricey... really, it's gonna last a long time. Once you have a thin layer of sheen... you can add more to achieve more opaque color, or apply another color to crease, etc. Blending became easy! And it lasts and lasts... no creasing! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I wish it was more pigmented but still a pretty champagne color. I applied it without UDPP and didn't crease for at least 5 hrs. I have oily lids and it didn't crease my eyeshadows. It's not smooth as Mac's paintpots but I do like the range of colors they offer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by product_junkie6

I hate this. After a few hours of wearing it looks horrible, the colour fades but the shimmer remains and looks grainy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by nati777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

IT SUCKS! I just returned it today and the girl at Sephora said she didn't blame me. It dries all blotchy and the feeling it leaves on your eyelids is kinda uncomfortable. For $22 dollars I was expecting something amazing. I wouldn't even pay $5 for this at the drugstore. I was really disappointed because I love MUFE hd powder, but this aqua cream shadow stinks. Also, it dried super fast and I couldn't blend it. I was so upset. I really wanted it to be something I could just throw on and run out the door, but definitely not. I would say if you're going to buy this use it as a highlight for your face not an eyeshadow. Oh and I wore it for abo ut 12 hours and it creased really bad. I don't even want to bother trying any of the other ones. =[

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very nice shadow base. The colour is very similar to MAC Bare Study paint pot, a pinky champagne. While this does crease eventually on me even with UDPP, it's decently long lasting. I haven't had any problems with not being able to blend it out, I just use my fingers and it works fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a HG for me. I can use it as an eyeshadow base or as a stand-alone wash of color. It lasts all day on me, and I have no doubt it would last even longer if I didn't wash it off. I have somewhat oily eyelids and I still need a primer with most other cream shadows. I agree with other reviewers that the texture is different than other cream shadows, but I don't find it any more difficult to work with. I need to pick up other shades in Aqua Cream because I love this one so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by PinkAfroQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

1st off let me say I like the color of this on me (in MAC terms I'm NC50) .
2nd, it's kind of a weird formula - the application is difficult, it applies 'splotchy' & it's hard to blend out. With this being said, it's worth the work it takes to blend out the color. On me it's a beautiful peachy/gold/champagne shimmery color like no other color I've come across. I would repurchase this but I doubt I'll have to because a little goes a long way.