September 2, 2014 | 923 users online

Treatments (Face) - Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

I have tried other similar products but none that works like this.......i can understand the popularity of this product without advertisement.......when i first put this on my face, it instantly made little white flakes without me even start to massage my face.........other ones i have tried are usually balling up coz of the physical rubbing action of the gel........another thing is that the way it washes off so clean and fresh and no burning even spots where i popped a pimple opened (i know i shouldn't).........Other ones like the one from laneige is so hard to rinse off as if i applied glue to my face.......

I would highly recommend this product if you don't have sensitive skin like me.........after my first use my face dried up like a raisin the next day and then break out for 2 more days which is a normal reaction for me after any sort of exfoliation (just hoping this will be different). i bought a big bottle so i will try to use in for my chest or my legs.....although it didn't work for me but i really think it can possibly be the best exfoliating product out there.....

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do not recommend using this on the face as it is too harsh and drying.

It works better as a body exfoliant as the skin is generally thicker in that area. I have intensely dry skin that tends to get itchy and a little scaley looking. This does wonders in exfoliating all the dry skin off, leaving the skin smoother, brighter, more even toned and allowing moisturizer to be absorbed better. However, ALWAYS make sure that you moisturize well after using this because it can still be a little drying on the skin. I have started to use disposable plastic gloves when applying this to my body to protect the palms of my hands from having too much skin taken off!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by crashedandburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I decided to try this because my skin was feeling extremely congested and dirty, my pores were constantly clogged, and my moisturisers felt like they were just sitting on my skin and not sinking in. However, I was afraid of using any extreme products to clarify it because I have really sensitive oily skin, and the last thing I needed was for my skin to flare up and go all red and itchy.

I use my usual cleanser, put this on my face and wait for a minute, then rub it in like a regular scrub. This definitely does the trick! When I first used this, I couldn't believe it was my face I was looking at in the mirror. My skin looked evened out and smoother, and not as blotchy as usual. It also didn't dry out my skin, cause it to break out, or aggravate it in any way. I also noticed less clogged pores and white heads the next morning.

The only annoying thing about this is that it is quite watery, and the product tends to run down my neck instead of staying on my face. So during my 1 minute of waiting, I have to stand real still not to waste any product.

If you have normal skin that can take stronger and more effective products, you might find this to be a waste, because this is quite expensive.

All in all, if you have sensitive skin that needs a good gentle peel/exfoliation, I highly recommend this product. It really isn't too harsh, does the job, and helps to clarify and smooth the skin. It lasts a long time too I think! A little pricey too, but it's worth it. Been using it around 1-2 times a week for the last 2 months, and still got 75% of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

PROS:
- Packaging (clear bottle so you can see how much remains; sanitary pump; C-shaped plastic lock/collar you can put on the neck of the pump to prevent accidental dispensing)
- No alcohol
- Serums/moisturizers absorb better
- It works!!! :)

CONS:
- Price
- Hard to find

This stuff is just really cool. I've used scrubs, masks, peels, strips, etc. to exfoliate my skin, and nothing has worked as well as this. Whether the looks-like-white-eraser-rubbings-pulp that forms is truly dead skin, or clumps of gel, or a combination of the two, I don't care.. because since I started using it, my skin tone has evened out, I have a glow to my face, my skin is sooo silky smooth, pores look smaller, acne scars seem to fade faster, and I barely break out now. Plus, it's just really fun to use: just one pump for the entire face, which I leave on for maybe 5-10 seconds, then I start massaging my face in circular motions for about 30-45 seconds. After rinsing my face with water, my skin feels soooo soft and smooth, and just glows. I use this every 3-4 days (though the first time I got it, I was so excited I used it for 2 nights straight, which was overkill). I read about a similar version made by Frutique sold at Sally's Beauty Supply. It's got enzymes and acids in it, but operates the same way. Since it's considerably cheaper than Cure, I may try it out once I'm done, but for now, I love Cure Aqua Gel! :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by greengrapefruit

This product is the best gentle exfoliater. No scrubbing, no harsh beads, this is my dream! I apply this on my dry (this is important) face and gently massage. I use this twice a week, there's salicylic acid in my regular face wash so I do not use any other type of exfoliation. After using this product, my skin feels silky smooth and I really do see and feel a difference. I have zero irritation from this but YMMV. Skins feels so much cleaner and just glows!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by YamPas

I was very hesistant to buy this product and even watched a couple videos on youtube. After my research, I had high expectations for this product but after purchasing this product on ebay it just didn't live up to it's expectations. Yes it is gentle BUT I still think those little white balls are your dead skin. I'll stick to my st.ives apricot scrub. I will not repurchase and will not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by chriseileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish I could return this and spend the money on Chanel products. I purchased this because of the awesome reviews it received almost everywhere online but after trying it a few times it just sits on my counter collecting dust. This product didn't 'deliver' what I hoped it would in the raving reviews and advertisements. I actually found a $3.00 Daiso Japan cleanser that removes all of my white heads and gives me that 'squeaky' clean feeling for about a 10th the price of a bottle of Cure. I will not repurchase or recommend this to others.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by totoro21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product cost me 49 bucks in my country but its not worth the price tag.
First off, it felt like liquid and nothing like gel. I find it hard to spread on my face when the liquid dribble down my hand everywhere.
Doesn't clear my blackheads at all (Mind you, I have VERY MILD blackheads). No noticeable effect after using this product.
Its amazing that it clears off dirt with gentle ingredients, but I don't see why its so important to exfoliate with this. I mean, i've seen products that do the same at half the price tag. So why CURE Aqual Gel?
And it keeps on increasing its price, what a bummer!
I will never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I found this completely by accident on Amazon, and I am so glad that I bought it. I have never used an exfoliator like this before, it is a runny gel which you have to be careful with as it tends to go everywhere one it warms on your skin. It really does exfoliate well, my skin does feel cleaner after I have used this. It's also oddly fascinating to see the skin balling up and coming off your face. As well as my face and neck, I have used this on my ankles, knees and elbows prior to applying fake tan (really helps!) and to remove some dry skin that was left over from a rash I had on my chest. I did read that you have to use this within 6 months in order to get the most benefit so I am not sure of it has ingredients that deteriorate once the package is opened to the air. I would highly recommend this to anyone who feels like their skin just doesn't get as clean as it should with regular cleansing. It did leave me with a slight film on my face even after rinsing, but nothing that was uncomfortable, even so, I would certainly buy this again even though it is really expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by alexaober

FOREVER REPURCHASING... $50 it's like a gel water based gentle exfoliator. Lasts about half a year? I use 1-2 times a week, I always say "you get what you pay for" so it's a decent sized amount and its worth it completely. IMMEDIATE RESULTS, right there BAM! You see all the dead skin come off on ur hand.