September 1, 2014 | 2095 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Zoe8x

A friend recommended this to me and I absolutely love it!! I have only been using it for about a week and am already noticing a difference!!! I have naturally really long thick eyelashes anyway but as I like to apply a lot of mascara, they quite often become dry and break which can cause them to look annoyingly gappy!!! I have found this has conditioned them, makes them look longer and less of my lashes are falling out! I am apply this before bed and shower off in the morning, I then apply a small amount before my mascara! I love soap and glory mascara - it's amazing and goes really well with the primer! As for the price - as stated by other reviewers you can only expect it to be a bit pricey when it's a high end brand like Dior :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

I bought this back in 2009 and been using this ever since. It's a must before I apply my mascara as it holds a curl and makes my lashes full. I do notice a difference if I stop using this like my lashes fall out more. The price is crazy (I get a discount) but this tube will last you 3-4 months if you use it everyday. This is a must buy if you want your lashes looking like your wearing false eyelashes :) you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Olinda73

I've been using this product for 4 years and I will never stop, I even use it now that I have extensions to condition my lashes! I can say that before this my lashes were sparse and stubby, now I get so many compliments on my naturally long, thick lashes. When I use this with mascara, even cheap drugstore mascara, this makes my eyes look incredible!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Lovemakeup55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can't live without it!!! Go get it!!! Really helps with short, thin lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lindsayboyd

I originally bought this product because I had heard that it could be used to help hair regrowth for sparse and over-tweazed eyebrows. I must admit after using it for many months I did not see any improvement. That being said, I started using it as an eyelash primer after giving up on the whole eyebrow thing and it works great! It helps to separate the lashes, and makes them longer and more plump, at least temporarily. I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This is actually pretty good! I've only ever tried the ELF mascara primer before and to be honest the two aren't all that different except for the wand and the price tag. This does noticeably cling on to the lashes better and does give me more length than I would normally have. I typically use two coats of this on each eye then 2 coats of Diorshow after and I don't think Diorshow is the best mascara to use with this product since they're both a little dry to begin with, so something with a really wet and easy to glide on formula is better in my opinion. However, I still feel this is a really good product and I'm pretty satisfied with how long my lashes look now :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice! Wanted a change from my Shiseido mascara base, and this one's pretty good. Huge tube and lots of product. Lashes hold a nice curl all day, lengthened and defined. I agree with the reviewer that says it does clump slightly, so I use a mascara wand to separate before applying my mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This primer is very good!
It does what a good primer shoud do, your lashes get more volume and longer with it.
I like it a lot, but you should use it with caution because it can make your lashes clump.
The only thing is that my tube didn't last at all, and dryed very fast.
That's why i took one lipstick off!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by rachael122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a deluxe sample a while ago from Sephora. After using it a few times, I knew I had to get the full-size version. It definitely lives up to its promise of lengthening and thickening lashes. I've been using this for probably a year now, though I don't apply it everyday. It advertises that it increase curl, volume, and length after 8 weeks of use...I can't say that I've seen any of the long-term effects, but I definitely see the effects right after applying, so I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by sinleeangulo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dang, this stuff makes my lashes extremely long and curly and soft. Love this stuff.