Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

4.1

Water, paraffin, C18-36 acid triglyceride, carnauba wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, beeswax, acacia Senegal gum, hydroxyethycellulose, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, artemia extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, pentylene glycol, potassium sorbate, BHT

on 3/9/2015 9:37:00 AM

I didn't notice any plumping or maximizing effect, with or without, my mascara would look the same. The biggest con was the lasting. While most serums last a good amount of time like 6 months, this serum started to smell awful after 3 months! Had to throw it away while it was still half full.

on 2/9/2015 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am a fan of Dior Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum, though the name is misleading. This is really a white colored lash primer that helps to lengthen lashes and add plenty of volume before you apply your regular mascara. As long as you evenly coat mascara on, the white color isn't visible. I only use this for nighttime looks and occasionally during the day, if appropriate, since it definitely plumps up my lashes. I have long lashes as is, that aren't that thick, so this just gives that added oomph that makes my eyes pop. The key to perfect application is in making sure there isn't too much product on the wand (it's plastic), otherwise it is very easy to over-apply and get stuck together lashes--I find that lightly wiping the edge of the wand agains the side of the opening of the tube helps a lot. I apply with a light hand, making sure to coat lashes evenly and focus on lengthening the shorter lashes/any sparce areas, if needed. I apply mascara right away, since results are better/application much easier when the product is still semi-wet (I usually use ELF Volume Plumping mascara). I definitely get much plusher, done up glam lashes when I use this, and if I really want to go for the falsie look, I just apply more than I usually would. I haven't experienced excess lash loss when using this, as it removes easily with facewash and jojoba oil. I haven't used it as a nighttime serum, since I just dab on jojoba oil at night to keep my lashes moisturized. As a lash primer, this stuff is fantastic.

on 2/7/2015 7:08:00 AM

The best primer for your eyelashes. It gives me long, thick and healty eyelashes.

on 1/13/2015 4:54:00 PM

Totally in LOVE with this Lash Maximizer. I have learnt about it occasionally from a review in YouTube and decided to give it a go.

Not only it plumps and volumizes your eyelashes, it also takes care of them with these two ingredients:

1. Hyaluronic acid molecules with plumping properties
2. Dior unrivalled Lash Maximizer ingredient, which stimulates lash growth

Because of these ingredients you can apply it before going to bed and the Maximizer will take care of your lashes while you sleep :)

The serum is white and look like frost when you apply it, but it gets absorbed easily and is not visible under a coat of black mascara.

Here is my video review about it. On Left eye I have the Lash Maximizer + Mascara, and on Right just mascara:

on 1/9/2015 9:56:00 AM

I LOVE THIS STUFF!It makes my lashes so much longer and thicker!I would definitely repurchase

on 1/8/2015 7:15:00 PM

This stuff did thicken my lashes, very worth it. Wish it came in black, but it's still amazing,

on 12/17/2014 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Looooove love love this primer !! Makes 100% of a difference under your mascara - can't live without once I found this baby !!!

on 10/19/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

An ingredient in this lash plumping serum made my eyes burn and sting.

As far as plumping my lashes, meh…..they did appear a bit thicker, but the lash plumping serum caused my lashes to clump when I applied mascara.

on 10/5/2014 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I haven't tried Lash Serums or Lash Primers before using this, so I don't have any comparisons to whether this works better than other lash treatments. But I can personally say that this has made a big difference to my lashes. I use it as a primer under my mascara, and my short, straight asian lashes completely transform into long fluttery lashes!

I hate fibre mascaras as I find them a little too unnatural and clumpy, and just all together messy to work with. This is fibre-free, and the effect it gives is much cleaner and natural. I've used this under Benefit's They're Real, and Mac's Studio Sculpt Lash - both have different drama levels, and both look way better with the Lash Maximizer than they do on their own.

I am completely head over heels in love with Dior's Backstage Pros line which incudes the Rosy Glow blush, the Lip Glow Balm and Lip Maximizer Gloss. All of these products really add beautiful, sophisticated finish that I don't get with other brands/products.

on 9/11/2014 1:46:00 AM