Unite Eurotherapy 7 Seconds Leave In Detangler

4.3

on 2/19/2013 7:55:00 PM

I received a sample of this from a hair salon at Christmas, and it works really well. It reminds me of t's a 10 Miracle hair detangler. I love the smell, and it does a really good job at detangling my hair, and leaving it extremely soft and smooth. I would have to buy the It's a 10 again and compare to see which one works better (it has been a few years). I probably would not buy this unless I had extra money (since I don't really NEED a dentangler) but it is great for when you don't have time to condition but need your hair to be knot free! I feel like this is a company that needs more exposure!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this leave in. I only need 3 or 4 sprays of this stuff and my hair is free of tangles and superbly conditioned. It works great on my fine, curly hair and is a perfect heat barrier when I flat iron. I also love the smell. Sometimes I spray 2 or 3 pumps into my hand and mix it with my gel and scrunch it in.
My salon uses all UNITE products and I love everything from the shampoo to this product.
Definitely a winner.

on 10/1/2012 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Oh, UNITE 7 seconds leave-in, how I love you. This is, without a doubt, HG-never-anything-better-detangler. It leaves my hair so soft and silky and shiny with just a couple sprays on wet, washed hair. I could use absolute crap shampoo and no conditioner and this would take care of it in a snap. I have already repurchased several times although it is heinously expensive. I may try the healthy sexy hair leave in next for a more budget-friendly alternative, but seriously, if you are OK spending the extra $, GET THIS STUFF. It's one of the VERY few products I would deem 'miraculous'.
UPDATE: Okay, I tried to find a replacement. I tried four other detanglers/leave-ins since my travel size of UNITE ran out and nothing compares....So I bit the bullet and purchased the full-size of this. now I'm happy. :)

on 9/16/2012 12:24:00 AM

Eh, I don't really get it. I was recommended this product by a stylist because my hair tangles so easily (it's dry and damaged most of the time). It does help with tangles, but the fragrance is extremely strong and I end up coughing/sneezing every time I use it. Maybe I got a bad batch but the formula thickened very quickly making it both difficult to spray out of the nozzle and difficult to comb through in my hair. I've actually found coagulated chunks of it while brushing through my hair. For what it's worth I never noticed any improvement in my hair's damage with this product either. I've since switched to pure oils and Acure's detangler (lower EWG score, plus it detangles like a dream), which has dramatically improved the texture and appearance of my hair.

on 2/14/2012 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HG Hair product! This not only detangles my hair but seems to dry it faster after I wash my hair (I apply it to damp, towel dried hair) and leaves it super smooth, soft and shiny. I was very skeptical of the hype, but I've been using Unite's Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner, and after having such great success with their products, I decided to try this. It is seriously amazing and surpassed all my expectations (I only had 1 expectation - that it would detangle!). I didn't expect my hair to be beautiful the day after and it seems to have reduced my need to wash my hair - I normally have a very oily scalp but it seems to have minimised that so I wash my hair every 2.5 - 3 days when I use this rather than every second day. It saves me money in the end because washing my hair less means using less shampoo and conditioner and using less of this product too. Only spray on the mid to ends of the hair and don't overspray. Seriously, if you've got coarse, thick hair, this will work wonders for drying your hair faster and I can only assume it'll be brilliant for other hair types too.

on 10/4/2011 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Lucky me, I got this product for free (benefits of being an intern??) but I would gladly pay full price and more because it is awesome!! Seriously, so great. And apparently Nina Dobrev uses it, and she has awesome hair. I don't usually use leave-in conditioners because they usually feel greasy and gross to me, but this one is so lightweight. It works really well too--my hair is noticeably softer and smoother right away without leaving any residue at all. You also don't need to worry about over-applying. If you heat style your hair a lot you MUST buy this, it makes such a huge difference.

on 8/4/2011 9:43:00 AM

This stuff is the bomb! It leaves my fine, highlighted hair, soft, tangle free, full of body and with incredible shine. Doesn't weight my hair down, or leave my hair feeling coated and sticky. Smells light & fresh. I spray quite a few times, especially underneath where I tend to tangle and scrunch. Then I twist my hair in a low pontytail and clip it on the top of my head while I apply my makeup. The packaging is great. A lot of times I hate how pumps distribute the product, but this is by far one of the best pumpt sprays ever. Lightly mists my hair evenly instead of nailing me with a stream (Redken). I understand this is Eva Longoria's favorite product. Not that I care, but we all love to know what the stars love, right? Anyway, I highly recommend this detangler. It's my new fave.

on 2/20/2011 3:10:00 PM

I've been using this for several years now and love it. I have fine (healthy) hair which tangles easily so this is a great help in detangling it. Also it conditions just enough to set it up for styling but doesn't make my hair heavy or weighed down. Some leave in products are too oily/conditioning and make my hair look greasy if used every day. And it smells SO good-sort of tropical/fruity maybe? No matter how good a product works, I have to like the smell first or I can't stand using it. All Unite products I've tested smell really good.

on 11/27/2010 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have found my HG leave-in conditioner. It smells great and makes my hair feel very silky. It is sooooooo much more effective than the Pantene I was using before. I think it has a little thicker consistency than other conditioning sprays. To use it, I towel dry my hair and then spray it 6-8 times before combing. Worth every penny.

on 11/3/2010 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the best detanglers I've ever used in my life. The product is not heavy, and does not weigh your hair down. The smell is sweet and lovely and it really does detangle in 7 seconds! The only problem is that I have had a hard time locating the product. They sell it at my stylist's salon, but that is about it in my area of 5,000 salons and beauty shops.