November 25, 2014 | 1565 users online

Eyeliner - mark - No Place To Run (longwear eyeliner)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lksandrock

This is my favorite eye liner pencil of all time. It does not smudge at all, and I wear my makeup from morning to night. The only thing I wish for is that I would have ordered more than one! At least I know to order multiples next time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have these in foxy brown and jet set and I found they didn't go on smoothly and they sure didn't sharpen well. I wound up returning them. I will stick with my glimmersticks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this eyeliner, i dont love it due to its the color i got. i got this ultra violet and its looks true indigo (blue purple) in the catalog, when i got it, it comes up to be a medium purple on my skintone. the color impact is not the greatest. I have to apply this over and over to get the color to pop on my NC40 skintone. This sharpens with a regular pencil sharpner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ryan1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVVVEEE this. This most certainly stays put. i will say it does not go on to crazy smooth but i can get over that due to the fact that it stays put! this might just be my new HG eyeliner it stays put longer then my WnW gel liner will deff repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Real name: No place to run eyeliner. This is a good waterproof liner, have it in jet black, I use it for my water line only, because I saw that it doesnt stay to pointed after you use it so it wont be good for upper line, I like my line nice and crisp! lol....but it does stay put!, I put a line on my hand and after a while washed it with soap and the mark did not get off. Will try more color!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by heyralph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I'm in love with this product! So far I've tried the black, blue, and white colors, all of which are excellent.

The wear on them is wonderful. They're waterproof and will last you from morning until night (and maybe longer!). Despite being waterproof they're very creamy and go on beautifully (once they set, though, they won't budge). In fact, these remind me a lot of Urban Decay's 24/7 liners.

p.s. The name of the liner is "No Place to Run." The title is wrong :/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Edit: I had to knock off two lippies b/c the purple shade just doesn't have enough color payoff. I like Steely Gaze, but it's a little too green for me - I'd prefer a darker gray. I haven't tried any other shades. The formula is fine with Steely Gaze, but the purple is a bit dry. I just tried Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliner for the first time this week and I may be in love. Still, mark's version is affordable and maybe the other colors are better.

This is mark's brand new eyeliner. So far, I'm loving it. I purchased "Ultra Violet" and "Steely Gaze." I'm wearing Steely Gaze today and it's a gorgeous gray color with a hint of blue/green. It goes on very smoothly and I can say it lasts all day. It looks just as sharp as it did when I put it on 10 hours ago. The only downside is that it must be sharpened - it's not automatic. I tested "Ultra Violet" last night and it appears to be a dark purple shade. I'm hoping I love it just as much - I'll update after I've tried it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Sparkle0117

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these eyeliners!! HOWEVER ~ the reason I love them is that they LAST forever once you get it on evenly. Getting it on evenly is the tricky part. The black shade (Jet Set) glides on MUCH more smoothly than the other shades. Some of the others (the green one and the purple one) pull and tug at the skin and do not go on smoothly at all. The green looked more teal in the magalog but it is indeed a dark grassy sort of green. The Jet Set is a creamy solid black. The purple is bright lavender color that goes on rather pale if that makes any sense. These have FANTASTIC staying power. Just for reference, I normally use MUFE's Aqua Eyes Eyeliner - and I'm super picky about which eyeliners I use. Compared to MUFE, UD and MAC, I'd have to say this is the best deal for OCCASIONAL wear (ie, weddings, marathons etc.) It's worth the time getting it perfect if you really need something to last all day. If you have time for touch ups throughout the day though, this wouldn't be worth the frustration. The colored ones do NOT work well on the waterline but the black one does a decent job and doesn't run or streak. Just make sure you apply the black one where you want it lol, especially if you apply your liner after your face makeup. =) The colored ones are easier to correct, but harder to see. These did not make my eyes itch or water, which many liners do. I know right now (July 2010) if you buy two of these liners, or one of these liners and one of the new Lipclick lipsticks, they'll send you a free full size mascara. However, I wouldn't recommend that particular mascara OR the new Lipclick lippies. But if you already like the mascara (or if you don't mind BIG wands) I would definitely recommend picking up two of these eyeliners! I answered that I would not repurchase this eyeliner, but only because I only plan on using this when I'm going to be in extreme in heat, under water, or somewhere where I may end up crying... so not very often. One of these will last me quite awhile.