April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Fragrances - BeneFit Cosmetics - So Hooked On Carmella

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging is adorable, like all Benefit products.
The smell.....strange. There is definitely a caramel smell that is strong and who doesnt love caramel?! But...underneath that...creeps some horrid smoky, leathery dirty smell. It kind of hits you right up in the sinuses. I cant say i hate it because that caramel smells just great but when i wear it i find the other smell bothersome. Just strange.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by 18011966

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you use very little it's vanilla-heaven. If you use more it's vanilla-hell. I use very little.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lady of the night? I sprayed this on a tester in the store and it smelled sweet but unusual. BUT when I got this home I tried it again and it smelled so CHEAP and heavy! The first thing that popped in my head was that it smelled like what a prostitute would smell like right before a service call. Sweaty, musky body odor with a cheap, sweet, heavy hairspray smell. Going back to the store.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by bballjulia

I was given a pack of samples for christmas last year of this perfume and some others, but did not get around to using it until school started this year. Being a teenage girl i needed a perfume that did not smell to strong, and did not fade away after wearing it for an hour. I came across the sample in my drawer and started to wear. Immediatly I got comments from everyone at school (including the guys) saying i smelled really good. I love the smell. its like a sweet caramel/vanilla scent and i adore it. If you want a very youthful scent this is a great buy. I just ordered the actual perfume online and im awaiting for it in the mail.

ps. if your like me and you automatically think of vanilla scents to be from a cheap drugstore spray, i promise this is a high quality great smelling perfume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very old lady fragrance. Smells like visiting my grandma: an vintage hippy old lady, that is baking cookies. I only picked this up to smell it in the store because how pretty the bottle looked.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Thank God i had presence of mind to request a sample rather than base a purchase on the initial beautiful scent. Amazing cute sweet fragrance... Problem: fades instantly... Ie 30 min approx before it just dies except for a very faint scent if u really sniff ur skin. Worth the price? Nopes. Am sick of drugstore quality, high end prices.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

oh my my, i absolutely adore this perfume! Lovely warm, vanillary sweetie smell, it has the potential to induce headaches but it goes to the soft drydown pretty quickly so it's there, but just about. I just love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Ella90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If You like sweet , heavy scents - you're welcome , it's for you

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Saralovesmakeup

I'm a fan of 'sweet' fragrances, but I think this could be too sweet even for me. I once wore it to work, and kept getting comments on how much I smelled like white chocolate!
I don't dislike it, but there isn't much too it, and I think it smells cheaper than it actually is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to be very careful with fragrances as my sinuses react in the worst ways to certain things, and as of yet I haven't been able to determine what is going to work without just testing it out. At the risk of a migraine, I spritzed this on at the BeneFit counter and LOVED IT. No migraine. So...every time I was out, I'd spritz it on, testing it again and again til I finally told myself "Buy it!!! You love it!!" The notes are: Lemon, Grapefruit, Rhubarb, Cyclamen, Peony, Tiare Flower, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Amber~~~to me it smells like a pastry or a danish or something yummy, and the adorable bottle doesn't hurt either!! I bought the full sized bottle, and have been wearing it daily for almost 2 weeks. ♥