April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Sunscreen - Kiehls - Super Fluid UV Defense Spf 50+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. My whole family loves this stuff. My husband, who has always hated greasy stuff on his face and wouldn't wear sunscreen til he had to see a dermatologist to have a few precancerous lesions burned off his face, finally conceded and started wearing a very heavy La Roche Posay sunscreen every day even though it was greasy and thick. But he was good in that he was listening to his dermatologist. Well, he was thrilled when I came home with this sunscreen from Kiehls because he likes the feel of it so much better for daily wear (riding his bike to and from work in summer, walking to and from work on milder days in winter). My kids also like this far more than heavier, greasier sunscreens and I really like it too for the very same reasons. This will be a staple in this household. It may be pricier than a lot of perfectly find sunscreens available but the combination of a high level of protection with a lightweight, non-greasy feel makes Super Fluid worth it for us.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by leenn32

One of my favourite all time products, very light and does not break me ou, love the texture and how well is blends into my skin. The only drawback is the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Perrywynkle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the kiehls brand so when I read the positive reviews I gave this product a try. The spf level and light consistency are great. However, the product stung slightly upon application. During the day I rubbed my eye and must have gotten a bit of lotion in it. More stinging. By the end of the second day I had inflamed red areas on my face. Sadly, this did not agree with me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by equinery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first thing I have ever bought that I can truly say is an HG product.
This sunscreen has an amazing SPF, and goes on my skin like silk. Soaks into my skin and completely disappears and I can put makeup on top no problem.
I have tried soooo many sunscreens and nothing has ever come anywhere near the amazingness of this product.
winning.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by hanako283

Definite HG for me. I haven't tried many sunscreens, and that's because I have acne-prone combination skin and usually find them too heavy for my face. I tried this one because I read that it was fluid, which was attractive to me (as opposed to the other greasy creams). I was quite surprised to see that not only did it absorb really well into my skin, it also helps keep my face shine-free (when combined with my moisturizer). I bought the small bottle, which was pricey to start with, but I will definitely purchase the bigger one once I'm done with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by vechev1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best sunblock/primer ever. I use this everyday and it doesn't break me out and it creates an amazing base for mineral makeup - which I use during the day. The finish is a matte powder finish and looks beautiful. The dispensation of the product is aggravating because its a bit messy but I still think its great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG sunscreen hands down. This is very light, goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, doesn't break me out, evens out my skin tone, and has spf 50!!! I'm on my second bottle. Doesn't make me look oily, greasy,or shiny. I even got my husband hooked on this and we're both very very picky with sunscreens. Love it! Did I mention its reasonably priced too? Will purchase forever! Edit jan 2012: No longer my HG because for some reason it doesn't suit my skin anymore. It burns my skin upon application and also the smell of this product seems to be very chemical-ly. I was on my 3rd bottle when it started this and had to give it away. Now using Chanel sunscreen and its very good too for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by soverybored

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Good:
Absorbs easily, has a high SPF rating, no funky smell, not hideously expensive.

The mediocre:
I look a greasy immediately after application. Takes a few mins (up to 10, depending on how hot it is in my condo) to fully absorb, and looks more matte. But not a matte-fying lotion by any means. If you have oily skin like mine, you will look VERY shiny after an hour or two. Definitely not sweatproof, either.

The bad:
1) It stings when it drips into your eyes (I get very sweaty during the summer, and this, mixed with my sweat is even more sting-y than usual.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by leslielgc

Best facial sunscreen I've found with this much SPF. Doesn't clog my pores at all, soaks in fast, protects, and doesn't leave me oily. Great addition to any skincare collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by HSKO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is about my 5th sunscreen. It doesn't clog pores nor make my face greasy, and does protect my skin from UV rays. That's all I want from a sunscreen. I don't want it to hydrate my skin.
In comparison with Shiseido ultimate sun protection cream which was my former sunscreen, this Super Fluid is more light, easier to wash off and faster to absorb. I will repurchase it.