Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butterllanolin, ammonium glycyrrhizinate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Soft mango smell which I love but this really isn't moisturising enough! I'm constantly reapplying yet my lips are still dry.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best I just bought mine and I can say they are fresh on the lips, I love the smell, I used it as a night treatment

the product smells nice at first but after a while it smell kind of waxy,not the best moisturizer on the market

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS!!! I have 2 so far. I feel like I need one in my purse, my car, my room, etc. The packaging is a normal stick lip balm type package. This lip balm smells nice and feels nice on the lips. It's not sticky or greasy. The formulation is smooth. Burt's Bees did well on this product :) I will definitely be buying this again.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this lip balm. It is my current favorite. Super moisturizing, smells and tastes amazing, perfect under lipstick or on it's once. It's amazing. I'm not a fan of original burts, I don't love the intense minty-ness, but this stuff is perfect.

This smells great, but it's too shiny for my personal preference and doesn't moisturize my lips much at all! It's disappointing, I prefer their original lip balm. The label completely faded as well, which doesn't leave for a very attractive product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lip balm has a good consistency (not too hard for cold climates) and makes my lips soft and healthy. I'm not sold on the scent though, a bit too sickly sweet and fruity for me.

loooooooooove the smell

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

it does a very good job at moisturizing buuuuuuut it kinda smells like vomit. it sounded like it would smell amazing by the sound of it. but it literally smells like vomit to me... i would just stick to the original if i was you.

It's okay and works like a lip balm should. I just prefer my lip balm without any taste/flavor/smell.

Popular Lip Treatments