October 25, 2014 | 1820 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by celticcavegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this primer, it's the best I've used. Some brands are a little greasy/slimy, this is not at all. It also does not require time to absorb

I have very pale skin and don't find that it changes the colour of my face. It makes everything smooth and matt. For day I mix it with my foundation and just slap the mix on my face with my fingers - very quick and a better result than a BB cream. For 'proper' make-up I apply it under foundation as you're supposed to

I do find the cap a little annoying as I prefer flip tops to screws but that's a minor niggle

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by nyum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. Kinda skeptical about the purpose of primers. I usually just have moisturizer on and then apply my base as it is because I feel like primers won't do any difference to my skin but this primer has proven me wrong. This makes my skin so much smoother before putting on my base. t works best when I apply a really small amount and then build on if I need to. Although the fragrance is strong but it's a lovely floral scent. Price is expensive but a little goes a long long way! Would recommend to anything of all skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Extremely impressed with this product! I've always been fence sitting on whether or it to purchase this item because of the good and bad reviews, as well as whenever I tried it in sephora it was slightly greasy. I'm so glad to say I bought the mini! It fills pores amazingly, smells awesome, is so silky and smooth, and my makeup literally stays my face the entire day😍 thank you benefit for this amazing product!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by lwrng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I got this as a sample & so far am seriously considering purchasing it. I have very oily skin & even though putting this on today before my foundation & mac blot powder felt like an annoying extra step, the texture was very velvety and matte & did *slightly* blur my pores. But it was once I got home from work and looked in the mirror that I was pretty impressed. I was nowhere NEAR as oily as I usually am at that time. So due to that fact this stuff may become a must have for me !!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by acciohashi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it's okay. I've gotten numerous samples and didn't really get a good feel for it and finally a beauty friend(who knows zilch about biochemistry and doesn't want to know, with the products she uses, you can see why she maintains the delusion) bought me a small tube since this is her holy grail.
I have oily skin and the matte finish doesn't last long on me at all.
My skin isn't sensitive but this has a ton of fragrance that lingers on skin. My skin gets mildy irritated and I can almost feel my skin cells dis functioning. I imagine how those of you with broken/sensitive or rosacea-affected skin feel. Ouch! My condolences.
The "scent" itself is pretty mild and my nose doesn't like it nor hate it.
Anyway, this fills pores and imperfections really well. You don't need that much product, and some others types of this product you need to build. This really leaves that porcelain doll look and the tint disappears into skin. The matte finish feels wonderfully matte at first. I can see why so many people love this.
However, I can't justify the price for the lack of oil control and for all the fragrance. I much prefer Nyx Pore Filler or L'Oreals Miracle Blur with spf.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This is ok, I guess. I had a couple of individual samples plus a good sized sample tube from Ulta purchases. This smoothed out my skin and blurred the look of my large pores, whether I used it under or over makeup. I liked that this is unscented and doesn't feel oily going on. It worked alright for keeping my face from being greasy in temperate weather, but it didn't hold up on hot/humid days. Also, I felt like I had to use more of this primer than others I've used. This is pricey and only worked somewhat well for me, so I probably wouldn't actually buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by DeeAcq

After suffering with oily skin for many years I have tried a lot of primers for oily skin.
I have tried all ranges from Smashbox, Shiseido, Avene, Mario Badescu, and the list goes on.
My HG of anti matte primers was the Smashbox Anti Shine but they have discontinued this product which I am completely devastated about. I then stumbled across the Porefessional primer which I have seen several times but never actually tried. I ordered a sample not waning to purchase the full size in case I didn't like it. This product actually turned out great for oily skin. t help foundation stay matte all day and helps keeping you look flawless.
The only cons I have about this product is that it's a very sticky texture and you needs to work fast to apply it to your face. The other con is that it' tinted, more suitable for a medium skin tone. If you have fair skin like I do, then this product underneath your foundation will actually make you looked darker than you are.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by silverkoala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It worked on my cheeks, but my forehead and nose looked like a fried chicken after 3-4 hrs. I don't even have oily skin... My cheeks looked smooth but the product is too expensive for that. Again I'm horribly disappointed at Benefit 😟

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by KrystineVu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

To me this primer does exactly what a primer should do: it makes your skin smooth and silky, covers pores and keeps the makeup in place. I use this under foundation and notice that it keeps the foundation very long lasting. However, I still notice theres oil on my T-zone after 3-4 hours, so the oil control power is just so-so.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by unconvential87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it makes foundation stick better and stay longer, a little goes along way.