New York Color In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - Central Park 216

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/17/2011 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't write too many reviews on nail polish because I don't wear it often. When I do I expect a lot out of my polishes (must last through at least two work days). I swept nail polish remover across my nails to remove any oils or the likes from them. Then apple cider vinegar (this usually helps the polish cling to my nails; it works fantastic with other polishes). Then I apply a clear base coat, the polish, and a top coat. Everything went smoothly and this did dry fast. Once looking at the finish product I had bubbles which rarely happens to me. I was frustrated but decided I could easily ignore for the day I'd wear the polish. As I was cleaning up my cuticles, as I get polish on them from time to time, I tugged some polish away from the nail. Frustrated with this polish now I decided to get it off my nails. I took my plastic cuticle stick and the polish easily melted off each nail! I was so upset that this stuff so easily came off! I've never had a polish do that! I think giving this a two is being generous but I think I'm willing to do so 'cause it's such a beautiful color.

on 10/22/2010 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This is one of those colors that looks great on anybody. It's slightly frosted coral pink color, that is light enough to wear if you want an alternate to your creams, and taupes.

The only downside is that it can get goopy after a while.

on 9/8/2010 11:28:00 PM

This color is so pretty! After two coats, it ends up being a peachy, pink color. Itís a perfect summer color.

on 9/4/2010 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is such a gorgeous rose color. It pops against my skin tone but isn't loud either. This is the first nail polish I've ever bought and used the entire bottle. A must buy for any darker skinned woman!

As for quick drying, I'm not sure I know what's considered quick since I am in the habit of not doing anything for at least 20 mins after doing my nails.

It lasts several days on me without chipping and that's without a top coat so I'm sure it'd last at least a week with one.

on 7/4/2010 4:07:00 PM

I love this color--it's a beautiful, frosty, light corally pink color that complements my skin when I'm tan. Unfortunately, I don't think that it's particularly quick-drying (I actually find that the regular nail polish colors from this brand dry quicker), and after I've used it several times, it gets so goopy in the bottle that it doesn't dry at all after I put it on my nails (adding nail polish remover to the bottle doesn't seem to help, either). As a result, it ends up looking awful and clumpy on my nails. I've never had this happen with any other kind of nail polish outside of this line, and it's disappointing because it really is a pretty color for a good price.

Popular Polishes