November 28, 2014 | 1930 users online

Polishes - New York Color - In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - Central Park 216

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by marzana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those colors that looks great on anybody. It's slightly frosted coral pink color, that is light enough to wear if you want an alternate to your creams, and taupes.

The only downside is that it can get goopy after a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by citygirl21

This color is so pretty! After two coats, it ends up being a peachy, pink color. Itís a perfect summer color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous rose color. It pops against my skin tone but isn't loud either. This is the first nail polish I've ever bought and used the entire bottle. A must buy for any darker skinned woman!

As for quick drying, I'm not sure I know what's considered quick since I am in the habit of not doing anything for at least 20 mins after doing my nails.

It lasts several days on me without chipping and that's without a top coat so I'm sure it'd last at least a week with one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by megathon

I love this color--it's a beautiful, frosty, light corally pink color that complements my skin when I'm tan. Unfortunately, I don't think that it's particularly quick-drying (I actually find that the regular nail polish colors from this brand dry quicker), and after I've used it several times, it gets so goopy in the bottle that it doesn't dry at all after I put it on my nails (adding nail polish remover to the bottle doesn't seem to help, either). As a result, it ends up looking awful and clumpy on my nails. I've never had this happen with any other kind of nail polish outside of this line, and it's disappointing because it really is a pretty color for a good price.