September 22, 2014 | 1584 users online

Polishes - OPI - Catch Me In Your Net

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by theiriina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My all time favourite nail polish from OPI! Just purchased my second bottle and couple of backups! Catch Me In Your Net is a lovely greenish blue color with green shimmer. It reminds me of mermaid's tail. You have to test it!

//: Sadly, this nail polish has been discontinued. If you don't wanna pay 30 dollars for getting this in your hands I suggest you to try an exact dupe called Zoya Charla.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by andr3asmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my all time favorites. It looks really nice under Absolutely Alice, but it definitely looks nice by itself. It has a hint of green in the sunlight.

Definitely suggest getting this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by shortnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this polish. It has glass flecks in it. It goes on sheer the first coat but does build up by coat 3. Because it goes on sheer the first coat it can be used as a good layering polish. The problem I had was that it stained terribly. I used a base coat so my nails were okay when I removed the polish but my skin around my nails were blue and it looked very gross.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is just FABulous - in all it's sparkly-glittery-butterfly/peacock winged glory. My 6 year old adores it. Not corporate friendly - but so young and pretty. Nice for a pedi, too. Try 2 coats of Cuckoo for the Color with a coat of Catch Me in Your Net on top. Shimmery-peacock-y-gorgeousness. Looks great over "Yodel me on my cell" or on it's own (2 or 3 coats to intesify). I just love this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by skwerlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really beautiful colour and finish! I picked up the last bottle from the display- it's not really a practical colour so I hadn't bought it earlier, but in the end I just didn't want to miss out. Even though this will probably only be a weekend wearable colour, I'm definitely glad I bought it! It applies so smoothly, you almost don't need a top coat (but I always use one anyway) and it's so cheerfully shiny and sparkly! Two coats is still a little sheer but not very noticably so (I think the finish distracts the eye a bit). It also looks great over another polish, especially darker blues and greens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by luvmejoice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG this color is incredible! The pictures only show half of its awesomeness! Honestly, the best I can describe it is: mermaid's tail! It's a gorgeous darkish teal which shines green and gold. It's so sparkly it almost looks foiled! A very unique color worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by beauty113

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this colour sooo much! its the most beautiful glittery turquoise yet its like no other turqoise i've seen. It leans more towards the green side its so pretty with all skin-tones and just looks gorgeous on hands or feet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this bright teal shade. It draw a lot of atttention to my nails.

Shade: Bright teal with green, gold and iridescent small glitter. Makes your nails look very bright and metallic

Application: 2 coats gave me a bottle colour. It dries fairly quickly too. Nornally my nails feel gritty after using nailpolishes with glitter but this one feels very nice and smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

GORGEOUS color!....1 or 2 coats is perfect and that is rare with a glitter nail polish. It also stays on very well compared to most glitter nail polishes. I prefer to use on my toes because they last even longer. excellent

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by itgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Catch Me In Your Net has an electric-blue jellylike base with shimmer that flashes turquoise, sea-green, and sometimes gold. The flecks of shimmer can risk clumping on application, but even if they do, there's enough shimmer overall and the base is pigmented enough that the polish can hide any of its mistakes well. It has its shortcomings, but it's still a very good polish.

I also recommend trying a coat of this polish over another blue or green polish, preferably a darker shade. The jellylike base will fix any streaks or imperfections in the other "base colour", and it brings out a nice contrast in the colour and shimmer. I've worn a coat of this polish over a coat of Russian Navy and it's stunning. The shimmer makes it look like the Orly Cosmix FX polish Haley's Comet, but with a darker base colour, the contrasting shimmer has a much more striking effect.