LUSH Full of Grace Serum Bar

4.4

Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum murumuru), Calamine Powder, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Fresh Rose Petal Infusion (Rosa damascena), Organic Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Perfume, Fresh Portobello Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Rose Oil (Rosa damascena), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Cinnamate, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a staple product for me now, been using it for at least a year and still love it. It is easy to use (I rub the serum bar directly onto my skin because I think it's easier this way than first warming it up in my hands) - I admit I would prefer a bottle with a pump. I have acne-prone, oily skin and this has never caused any breakouts for me and has helped balance out my oil. I use it under a moisturizer, works very well. however now I am using a tretinoin cream which is really drying out my skin, making it very flaky. The serum seems to work OK until I use my typical make up, then you can see the flaky/dry patches. I am going to adjust my moisturizer but still keep using the serum because I love it so much and the price is reasonable (one bar lasts at least 1.5 months).

on 12/27/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Edit: it is really flexible to your needs-i had my mom use it and her skin was Glowing, i spritzed with a light moisturizing toner first, then used this mixed with avocado oil for a massage. Then wiped off (cleanser!) and removed excess with baby shampoo ...and then used a bit again, layered with moisturizer.Edit 2: still no breakouts as long as my cleansing is okay too. Tip to help dissolve it: run under some water, rub on, put back in whichever container you use. The water helps it to dissolve just enough for an application
Edit- loving this! It is just awesome. My breakouts are gone (the ones I thought i was getting frm my moisturizer--i did not remove the moisturizer from my routine, i simply added this as a prep step)!
Thinner oil than most. Easy to us. Healed my chapped skin (chapped from wks of flu) and smoothed undereye area. No irritation. Jojoba causes breakouts on my dace sometimes (i can only use 1ce a week max), even rosehip does--this doesn't. No bad smell. Good under moisturizer (u need less of both), great night serum.

Would repurchase. And compared to EL ANR, which someone else compared this to--el irritates my skin n does nothing for me. This smoothed out the little rough patches u get from prolonged illness, and my undereye area is much more hydrated.

on 12/26/2014 8:42:00 AM

This product is so luxurious like your own personal spa treatment.The scent of it is beautiful and it leaves an almost silicone-y smooth feeling on your skin (it doesn't have any sort of artifial ingredients in it though!). I wouldn't even consider it that pricey because you seriously only need to glide it through your face with 2 or 3 strokes and that's it. Just fantastic, great for protecting skin that tends to dry out in winter - like mine. Make sure to keep it in a tin to be hygienic and to keep it from melting!

on 12/13/2014 11:02:00 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, WHOMEVER YOU ARE, TRY THIS PRODUCT!

I've been a long-time user of LUSH products, but because they're quite pricey $$$$ I have moved away from using their products for everyday care and found myself only buying certain products as "treats" for myself. But OMFG when I found Full of Grace, I was absolutey HOOKED!

I have yet to find another product (natural/organic or not) that goes what this serum does, for my skin. Not only has it evened out my skin tone and reduced the redness around my T-zone area; it has also helped to firm and brighten my skin, reduce and virtually eliminate the look of mild scars I had from past breakouts, AND it clears up ANY blemish I get. Seriously. This thing is a gift from the gods!

You may think this product is a little greasy; and it kind of is. But it sinks in and leaves your skin looking so renewed and amazing, that it's totally worth it. I use this as a night-time serum, so I wake up every morning with beautiful skin. I don't use it as a day-time moisturizer because it is greasy, but using it at night gives you the same amazing results. Also, it makes applying makeup to your skin SO much easier!

Tip: Store this product in your freezer, so it lasts longer. Because it's preservative-free, it can melt easily if left in hot or even room-temperatures. All you have to do it rub it between your hands to warm it up again and then apply to your face by using small circular motions & massaging it into your skin. Then, just stick is back into the freezer until you use it the next day.
***If it's too greasy for you, wet your hands slightly after rubbing the bar between them, to eliminate some of the greasiness.

Overall, this product is AMAZING. SERIOUSLY. GO BUY IT. It's $15 so it may seem sort of expensive, considering it IS a pretty small bar. But a little of it foes a lonnnnnggg way and I promise that you will be seriously happy with the results!

OH! And LUSH is against animal testing, so that's a bonus!

This is so amazing, it's replaced Khiels Midnight recovery concentrate for me. Dry, winter skin means horrific sunken skin for me but this has turned it all around.
It's cleared up my Rosacea, any chapping, and has never broken out a single spot. Use underneath moisturiser during the day and alone at night.
You may want to use a Lush toner to blot it for the day if you have okay skin, but for me, I don't need to.

on 11/22/2014 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Love this serum. Tried it out of desperation my skin was looking very dehydrated and dull, from health issues and neglect. Did not expect any miracles, My skin improved almost immediately, two months later, others are remarking on how my skin is glowing with health. I have now stocked up, I use it mostly at night ,occasionally in the morning.

on 11/18/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am actually an employee at lush.

I had purchased this to help with some dark spots and to also use with masks. My skin is dry - normal skin, I have Asian skin to I have a lot of redness. Unfortunately using this has cause my face to break out. I have pimples mostly on my chin.

I've seen this product work on other people ( my boyfriend ) and it's amazing for him. He's on the dry side as well, but not sensitive. he uses it as a night moisturizer and it does wonders.

If you have dry skin that is also super sensitive, I would just get a sample, and try it on a specific spot.

it doesn't work for everyone, but when it does it's amazing!

on 11/4/2014 4:05:00 AM

I'm a fairly recent LUSH addict. I actually only go in lush store during autumn an winter when it's cool enough to take baths instead of showers. Hehe

But I was recently introduced to this face serum by a lush employee. I was complaining about how my face suddenly became more dry as autumn came but I also got back to back cystic acne spots on my face. The sales lady told me about "full of grace" and said it doesn't clog pores. I was a little hesitant because I was a serum bar and I've never used a serum bar before. Anywho, after humming on it for a week, I decided to buy this and store it in one of those lush shampoo tins (it's a tight squeeze but fit perfectly).
Well to my surprise after 1 week of using this nightly, my 3 tiny spots cleared up and my one cystic acne disappeared!!! I have no idea how this stuff works, but it works! I went from using Persa gel 10% daily to using this serum bar... And my face has never looked better. I've received so many compliments in the last week alone, I don't know what I would do without this serum bar.

Ps: I don't rub the bar between my palms to warm it up... I actually take the bar and apply it directly to my face - 3 lines on each cheek, one across my forehead, one on my jaw line (from one ear to the other) and 2 down my neck. Then massage it in. Less product waste

On my second purchase of this. I've been using this as my night moisturiser and my skin looks really calm and feels amazing in the morning. It feels quite greasy at first but sinks in quite quickly and has never made me break out, in fact the opposite it has evened out my skin and I feel like my open pores look tighter too.

To use; I just cleanse my face tone then I rub it straight from the bar onto my face. I then massage it in for a few minutes. I think you could use it in the day if you weren't in a rush but I prefer it at night or if I'm not going out/wearing makeup.

I love that Lush has hardly any packaging, this comes as it is (they can wrap it in paper for you) I store it in a small plastic tuppaware type of box. It also lasts for ages! excellent value and will re-purchase again and again. It also smells amazing!

I have sensitive/combination/acne prone skin and this product works great to calm down my acne. Also, it helps to calm irritated skin since it has chamomile as an ingredient. It hasn't broken me out. It works well under a moisturizer as it isn't moisturizing enough on its own. When I apply this serum generously over my face at night I noticed that in the morning my face is plump and fresh looking.

Popular Treatments (Face)