April 19, 2014 | 1617 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast in Blackfire

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by AlexandraNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was basically a waste of money to me. I had to like scrape it onto my eyelid just to get it on and I've paid less for other drug store eyeliners and had better results. I tried sharpening it to see if that would help and it pretty much didn't. I was surprised because I've heard nothing but good things but this didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner. I feel it's darker than urban decay zero. Itglides on very smoothly. It's the only pencil liner that i use for top lid lining (i prefer liquid brush). It will smude if you cry or get eyes wet. But, it is difficult to remove from waterline. I love this pencil. Great price and gresat color and finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome eyeliner, I've tried L'Oreal, MAC, Prestige, Wet n Wild, etc. And this is the best of all of them!! Contains the same ingredients as the Urban Decay 24/7, and causes no eye irritation whatsoever, which is a winner for me. It's a very dark black, which I love, and goes great in the waterline. So glad this product exists because I read product labels for ingredients and this definitely has a list that is perfect for sensitive eyes, and my original quest for a good liner for sensitive eyes came about when I was getting irritated by the eyeliner I was using. I hope CG always keeps this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeliner doesn't quite make HG for me, but it's close enough for now. I switched to this from the Maybelline eye studio lasting drama gel liner. This liner does go on smoothly like a liquid liner without the mess of one. It's very pigmented, too. It doesn't tug when applied, so you can get a nice, smooth line. It also applies pretty easily to the waterline (though I need to go over it again a couple of times to get a darker line). It sharpens pretty easily, but I've had it break a few times. It's also pretty easy to remove with makeup remover for me. I don't actually use the smudge stick, so I can't really review that part. there are 2 things I don't like about this product: 1) I don't like how quickly I go through these pencils, lol. I end up buying a new one about every 2 weeks if I use it everyday. 2) I don't think this stuff is waterproof at all. sometimes when i'm outside, my eyes will water (not sure why, probably allergies or something). but this causes the eyeliner to smear, then run down my cheeks if the tears fall! how embarrassing! :( I wish it was more waterproof. However, I there are a lot of things I do like about this eyeliner, and will keep purchasing it until I find something better down the road. I would still recommend it, it's still a pretty good liner imo :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by tmickxo

Ok so here's my take on this eyeliner: lets just say it's not the best that cover girl could do. I usually love cover girl products but their eyeliners haven't really done anything for me recently. I picked this up because I ran out of one of my favorite eyeliners (by urban decay) and i didn't feel like splurging on eyeliner at the time so i decided to pick up this liquiline blast (since i love the lash blast mascara). At first, I liked it because it glides on smooth. However, i've been using it for a few months now and every time, right after i put it on i look in the mirror and there is fall out on my face from it..i don't know how or why this happens but it does for me. So i go to wipe it of and it smudges then i have to wipe my face with a makeup wipe and it's just a mess. Another problem I have with it is that on my bottom lid it doesn't stay on long AT ALL. It smudges and gets all under my eyes making me look like i have dark circles when i didn't even rub my eyes at all. Cover girl products are usually very good but I would do a walk by on this eyeliner and go pick up a better brand you can find at sephora or ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim because I wanted to just use an eyeliner that doesn't irritate my eyes. This eyeliner is a godsend! It never smudges, stays in place all day and is easy to apply and blend. I use this on my waterline and it always lasts. The bonus is that its easy to remove with soap and water. I used to never like Covergirl but I'm soo in love with this eyeliner. I would recommend this to people who don't wanna spend a lot of money on an eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLover1991

Pros:
Very pigmented
Applies smoothly
Good lasting power, better if you set it with black eyeshadow
Stays in place
Waterproof

Cons:
Not the best shade of black -- kind of bluish, IMO
Impossible to wash off!
Doesn't sharpen that well, hard to get a good point

My main issue with this is that I can't wear it every day because I need a ton of makeup remover (and time) to take it off. I guess I didn't realize that it was waterproof when I bought it. Also, for some reason, I had trouble sharpening it for a nice point.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by misslu990

This is great and pretty cheap too. Just like the brown e/l I love this one also. I apply this around my waterline and this lasts a good amount of time. It still smudges a little after hours of wear but not as much as others I have tried that are even more expensive. (Mac smolder that's you). The color is just a simple matte black that you can use on the lid to line your lashes as well but I find I need to heat up the e/l a little first. The only con really is I don't care so much for the packaging. I don't use the little smudge sponge on the other end of this one or the brown e/l. Also I lost the plastic cap for the e/l end so I have to make sure to sharpen every time I use it so I don't distribute bacteria or any of that unnecessary stuff. I also found that the e/l was dried out more w/o the cap. I wish they just took off the smudge sponge end on the other side and put on a better cap but whateva! Still love it because it gets the job done and its convenient because its at every drug store.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

I purchased this product because I'm always on the hunt for an affordable blacker than black eyeliner that I can wear on my waterline. This is a slightly above average liner from the drugstore. I love the smudger on the end of it and it sharpens like a dream. It's not the blackest I've used before but it's decent. It blends well but there's some fading that definitely occur about midday. Also the plastic cap for the liner portion is annoying. It doesn't fit on the smudger side so you have to set it down. I know that's minor but it annoys me. All in all not a bad product but there's better from the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by tiffhua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall it's a very good eyeliner. I use this on my tightline and it lasts all day long. It's comparable to the Milani liquifeye liner although not as black or creamy as milani. But i think it's a good thing that it's not as creamy because it means you don't have to sharpen the pencil as much and you're able to really sharpen the pencil to a fine point and it won't be too soft and mush up when trying to draw a thin line. This liner is also more expensive than milani, which makes me sad :( but i have repurchased it five times already haha so i must really like it.