July 30, 2014 | 1859 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Plantational Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2002 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Yuriko

I've only ever used the solid form of this shampoo. It looks like a brick of mud and has a musty smell if you hold it to your nose. But it doesn't smell at all while you're using it, and it creates a pleasant lather. When I was brushing my hair afterward, I noticed that it was especially shiny and that it had a subtle reddish gleam. (My hair is normally neutral black.)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2001 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lconover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've only tried my Plantational once, but so far I'm not impressed. The scent isn't pleasant - it's a little chemical smelling, and the shampoo itself is gritty. (This is probably the henna.) Overall, I noticed no improvement to my hair color, but my hair is fairly mousey and it may not show up too well there. Overall, not a keeper and a tad over-hyped by LUSH.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2001 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Julie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a Henna Based Shampoo that gives brunettes depth of color and some lowlights. Smells like a heavenly ricola cough drop. Makes my hair look and feel delicious! A must have for all brunettes who want to kick it up a notch.