Wet 'n' Wild Cora-line 909D

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/16/2011 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I usually ignore WnW products but after seeing this on temptalia.com, I had to give it a try. I was surprised to find that this lip color is on par with the expensive brands! Coral-ine is unique because it is a rich, deep, red coral. It is not really pink or orange based like most corals but more like a true red. The texture is matte and the pigmentation is BOLD! Although it is intense, it is not really obnoxious because it has a bit of depth. And it is unscented!! Since Coral-ine is matte, the staying power is great. The only thing I do not like is the packaging. The tube is designed to show the color of the lipstick therefore the bullet does not go all the way down. So you must be careful putting the cap back on because you will smush the top of the bullet.

on 1/22/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

During Walgreen's 50% off sale I bought five of these lipsticks, but Cora-line was the one that got away. A few days later, I was in Walmart, and decided to break the bank at $3 to pick up this color. So happy I did. It's probably my favorite out of the six I've purchased. A lovely coral-red that really brightens up my face. It's long lasting and feels weightless on my lips.

on 12/28/2010 3:02:00 PM

just bought this. SO IN LOVE WITH IT!!! I've been searching for a wearable red lipstick for years. they always wash me out so horribly. I bought this b/c I thought the name was cute and I read somewhere that a coral based red is better for fair skin. tried it on in the car and WOW it is so vibrant and beautiful. flatters my skin tone very nicely. hopefully I will be brave enough to wear such a "look at me" color lol.

on 7/25/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was actually going to purchase a back up of Revlons matte lipstick in "pink about it" but at over $10.00 a pop at Kmart I went searching for a cheaper dupe. This isn't an exact dupe but actually I like it much better and its only $3.00. I had stopped wearing reds years ago and pretty much stuck to nudes or pinks, however I'm more into the "pin up" look of bolder lips and more subtle cat eyes and have gotten out of my old smokey eye/nude/pink lip look. This lipstick is my perfect "red". Its bright and bold with no blue or brown tones but maybe a hint of hot pink in there. I geuss you could call it a true coral/red. Much more red than "pink about it" even though they are very similar in the tube. Matte and longwearing and it does not cake up or feel dry like the Revlon did on me after awhile. Already bought a back up. UPDATE- Seriuosly, I get more compliments on this lipstick than any other lipstick I have ever worn in my life

on 7/14/2010 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been looking for a bright reddish warm coralish pink, this is it!!! goes perfectly with my light/medium skin, pale or tan, pale blue eyes. it's on the warm side, makes teeth pure white! it literally lasts ALL day through sipping on straws, eating, etc. i love it, it's my go to lipstick everyday or night! it makes me feel very confident! grogeous color. it's matte, which i actually like. i usually like a shimmery, gloss. but i love the matte. it doesn't dry out my lips, or flake. nice and smooth. of course, i put it over lipbalm. sometimes i put jordan's lipgloss in a coral/orange over it (you can get it at walgreens, and rite aid had 1/2 off sale)

on 6/7/2010 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't love the packaging however I adore the lipstick shade! On their website it looked like a coral red, but in person it's more of a bright warm coral based red. A really stand out shade of red for the Summer. I couldn't find this shade at many drugstores but Rite Aid had it. It might even be a close dupe for MAC Lady Danger, which is now a pro color.

Popular Lipsticks