April 23, 2014 | 1383 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Cora-line 909D

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was actually going to purchase a back up of Revlons matte lipstick in "pink about it" but at over $10.00 a pop at Kmart I went searching for a cheaper dupe. This isn't an exact dupe but actually I like it much better and its only $3.00. I had stopped wearing reds years ago and pretty much stuck to nudes or pinks, however I'm more into the "pin up" look of bolder lips and more subtle cat eyes and have gotten out of my old smokey eye/nude/pink lip look. This lipstick is my perfect "red". Its bright and bold with no blue or brown tones but maybe a hint of hot pink in there. I geuss you could call it a true coral/red. Much more red than "pink about it" even though they are very similar in the tube. Matte and longwearing and it does not cake up or feel dry like the Revlon did on me after awhile. Already bought a back up. UPDATE- Seriuosly, I get more compliments on this lipstick than any other lipstick I have ever worn in my life

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by becca_anne38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for a bright reddish warm coralish pink, this is it!!! goes perfectly with my light/medium skin, pale or tan, pale blue eyes. it's on the warm side, makes teeth pure white! it literally lasts ALL day through sipping on straws, eating, etc. i love it, it's my go to lipstick everyday or night! it makes me feel very confident! grogeous color. it's matte, which i actually like. i usually like a shimmery, gloss. but i love the matte. it doesn't dry out my lips, or flake. nice and smooth. of course, i put it over lipbalm. sometimes i put jordan's lipgloss in a coral/orange over it (you can get it at walgreens, and rite aid had 1/2 off sale)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't love the packaging however I adore the lipstick shade! On their website it looked like a coral red, but in person it's more of a bright warm coral based red. A really stand out shade of red for the Summer. I couldn't find this shade at many drugstores but Rite Aid had it. It might even be a close dupe for MAC Lady Danger, which is now a pro color.