April 18, 2014 | 1825 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Cover Girl - Simply Ageless Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Cathuggins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truly love this product! I've never been a drugstore makeup girl but after trying almost every concealer/corrector on the market I decided to try something different; hello drugstore makeup! This stuff covers up anything! It's not thick and sticky like a lot of other products and you can control how much you apply because its so smooth. I will use this product from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by kmm82512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Before finding this corrector, I was almost at my wit's end trying to find a way to hide or treat my purple-ish under-eye circles. I did a Google search for the best drugstore under-eye concealers, found this, and I have now been using it for about two weeks. When used on top of my cream eye moisturizer, I can apply it without it caking up on my dry, crepey skin, and it does not settle into fine lines. A little bit goes a long way! I then follow up with a tiny bit of Neutrogena's 3-in-1 under eye concealer. However, I have noticed that it does not stay on smooth for as long as I'd like, and it needs touching up after more than 5-6 hours, but that might be partly due to my dry, slightly bumpy skin under my eyes. But overall, this is the best product I have used to help with my under-eye circles. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by gbeatrizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So originally I was going to give this a bad review as well. Iíve been looking for a good concealer that acts more of a highlighter than a concealer but havenít been able to find anything that doesnít accentuate my dry spots around my cheek area. So far, everything has pretty much failed for winter. When I picked this up I was really disappointed, I kept trying to apply it with my Real Techniques buffing brush and it would just look worse. I then tried dabbing and rubbing it on with my fingers and it still failed. I tried a different primer and again, didnít make it look any better.

I then saw a YouTube tutorial of someone using the same concealer but dipped her damp beauty blender into the pot and bounced the beauty blender (pointed tip toward under eye) and used it as a concealer/highlighter. It looks amazing. I completely forget about my beauty blender sometimes and wow does it make a difference when using this concealer. Itís the perfect combination and blends effortlessly when using the damp beauty blender. So if youíve used this too, try a beauty blender before giving up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read about this product on a blog so I wanted to try it out. My bags are super dark so I definitely need to use a corrector before applying any concealer for my under eyes. I'm currently using bobbi brown "light peach" but the crappy thing with different shades is that I'm lighter compared to when I first bought it, so it doesn't work as well now. This covergirl corrector is a bit light but it gives an awesome highlight for my undereyes. (Think Kim k but not super crazy light like hers). I always apply eye cream before this product because it can be a bit drying. It is very creamy so A little goes a Long way; too much product can make it look Cakey. I apply and blend out with my fingers, then apply my mac select cover up concealer and then set with make up for ever's hd powder. Def would repurchase this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by spiritkc

I can only use this in the summer when my skin has a bit more moisture in it. It has a light, pleasant texture that's not too thick or pasty like some undereye concealers. When my skin is drier and in winter, though, I have a lot of trouble applying the concealer and avoiding creasing/flaking. I have to use a lot of moisturizer to ease application. Other than that, it is a great product and it has totally replaced the much more expensive Laura Mercier concealer I used to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Meggerz89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this thing! I have pretty dark under eye circles and this stuff is the best stuff for it so far that I have used! It is a tad pricey but really its okay, you get a ton of product and you don't need a lot to cover your dark circles. I seriously think I found my holy grail Dark circle concealer. I'd gladly pay the price tag again for something that actually works. <3

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by DemiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is WAY OVERRATED. I have oily combination skin especially in terms of my tzone. (For reference: MAC NC44) This did absolutely nothing. I'm 22 and do not have lines under my eyes but this somehow created the effect of lines under my eyes. It gathered in nonexistent wrinkles under my eyes. Not only did it not brighten, but it just created an awkward grey/yellow sheer tint under my eyes. OVERPRICED for a drugstore product & NOT WORTH IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by anniekwan

Overall I love this product! It's creamy and great to put under your eyes. I recommend anyone who has dark circles and bags to get this concealer! I myself don't have major dark circles or bags but this works great to brighten my under eye area.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So dissapointed with this. Was dying to try it since I found out they used it for a Christian Dior runway show. Settled into my fine lines, made my skin look greenish, way to thick to look natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a bad Concealer, goes on nicely and does a pretty good job of concealing.