April 23, 2014 | 911 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Knock on Wood

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

LOVE this trio! The colours are beautiful and go so well together. The brown has a nice gold undertone to it, it brings out the gold in my hazel eyes. Also the wine colour is gorgeous. I don't apply how it recommends though because the brow highlight is just to dark. I use the brow highlight on lid and use the other two as a crease colour. The colours are more matte then other wet n wild eyeshadows and lasts pretty well. Only complaint is packaging. I find it difficult to open but really for $3 who cares right :). Another great wet n wild product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I was putting this on this morning, half asleep, when I realized something awesome. THIS TRIO IS PRETTY DARN MATTE!!! Woot! I love sparkly shimmery shadows and I love the Wet n Wild trios but it's nice to have a matte to grab every once in awhile! LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by electricshock01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG eyeshadow. It's extremely pigmented and the colors are nice and the price is awesome. At 3$, these are a great deal. I use this one and the Sweet as Candy trio daily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

I was unsure about this pallette at first. I tried it without eyeliner just to see what it looked like, and was meh - then I put eyeliner just on the lids and the colors just seemed to pop!

I pretty much love all the WNW eyeshadows, my only complaint is the packaging. I've ruined many a manicure getting these suckers open, but what do you expect for just a few bucks, right?

Will definetely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

I LOVE THIS<3 I don't think you guys understand. I have SO many brown eyeshadows from urbandecay, estee lauder etc and the most reached for brown I use is the middle brown in this trio.

all three colors are SO pigmented and buttery but that brown right in the middle is AMAZING. gahh..and it's only $3.

I love using this on my outter V. it gives me such a sultry look without looking over the top for everyday wear.

I think this trio is the best out of the bunch. I know walking on eggshells gets a lot of love especially from youtube and whatnot but knock on wood is way better in my opinion. you can't go wrong with this trio, you're really missing out if you haven't gotten your hands on this guy :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by MellowJello20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite trio from Wet N' Wild! These colors are GORGEOUS and super silky. They feel like high-end shadows, too. Call me crazy, but I liken WNW's trios and eight-color palettes to Urban Decay shadows. They really are just great quality. They never crease on me (with a primer) and they are so rich and pigmented. I can't get enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wore this today and it was absolutely beautiful on my eyes. These colors blend together nice for a nice not too dramatic look. My fav was the browbone color how it highlighted my brow perfectly. Wet n Wild has greatly improved their quality. Will def repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by amtn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love the pigmentation of the 3 colours.

Others have complained about the browbone colour too not be pigmented enough blah blah blah. I think most of the WNW palettes' browbrone colours are quite weak in pigmentation in comparison to the other two colours in the palette - this because it is a BROWBONE colour.. it's meant to be subtle not some crazy streak of colour.

Regardless, I find the pink browbone shade to be lovely. I don't use it for it's intended purpose. I don't use it as an eyeshadow. I am not sure how to make pink eyeshadows flattering on Asian eyes...

I USE IT AS A BLUSH!!!!!! On my NC20-NC25 it looks like a natural flush. I have to be quite heavy handed but the result is lovely. Does not look flat or chalky but rather a healthy sheen.

The other two colours are great in pigmentation. I've tried the brown by itself to create a smokey eye. Combining wet and dry gives it fab dimension.

Loveloveloveee.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

LOVE this palette. The reddish color at the bottom is to DIE for. Beautiful for blue eyes like mine, but probably would look great on anyone. WNW has come a long way with their products and I find that these palettes are excellent for the price. Very pigmented and smooth. (comparable to Urban Decay's eyeshadow texture)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first wet n' wild eyeshadow palette. (I already own nutty eyeshadow and mellow wine blush). All the colors are silky and pigmented. They're all shimmery with no fall out. Very inexpensive.

My favorite shade is the rose/berry color. Very flattering for brown eyes. Def would repurchase this palette and check out others! :)