E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 1/14/2015 3:48:00 AM

My go to blush, it's very pigmented and the packaging is great. I love that it is a matte hot pink! Great color, blends well and is 3 bucks !! A definite repurchase.

on 1/2/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Not as garish as it appears in the pot. It's actually a very soft, cool, matte pink. I would have preferred some shimmer but it wasn't a deal breaker. I probably wouldn't buy this one again as I prefer more plums to pinks.

on 12/29/2014 8:12:00 PM

Looks: I love the sleek and modern packaging, reminds me alot of NARS but overall great!.

Pigmentation: The pigmentation for me is great I only need to dab my brush lightly to get that glowing healthy look!

I applyed it over my E.L.F acne fighting foundation (although I don't have acne) and my E.L.F HD powder. It blended out nicely, didn't leave any harshness just looked very natural and last all day.

Overall: I'm definitely getting more of the E.L.F Studio blushes in different shade's!. And for the price it's a steal!.

on 11/12/2014 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My HG blush!! Very pigmented and gives off great color without sparkles or glitter on the face. Stays matte and color is still there at the end of the day. Cheap, can be compared to high end brands, and not chalky. A great blush!

on 10/21/2014 7:43:00 PM

The packaging is cheap, of course, but this is actually a blush I use daily and carry in my purse. I like my cheeks rosy and it blends easily. Very saturated and lasts all day.

on 9/22/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was looking for a pink blush. Every blush I own is either peach or a natural flush color so I wanted something out of my comfort zone.
Nope, not this one. It shows up as a pretty flush color on my cheeks- not pink whatsoever (NC20).
It's $3 at Target so oh well. It's highly pigmented but not as velvety as my NARS blushes.
I will wear this as it shows up similar to many blushes I already own but I'm still going to try and find a Barbie pink.

on 9/15/2014 10:05:00 PM

ZERO COMPLAINTS! This blush is SO pigmented, with little fallout, and comes in nice sleek black packaging! Love the color and natural matte finish that it gives, which is great for my oily skin!

on 9/6/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I did not like this blush at all. The color was not showing up on my NC44 skin tone and it was just way too chalky. I won't ever repurchase this blush.

on 7/23/2014 10:46:00 PM

I bought this on a fluke. I was in the store and saw it. Its very pink which worried me, but it look beautiful on my skin. You don't need to apply a lot and I for-see this lasting a while. I'm a 20 in MUF-HD for reference. Very pretty, sexy glow. For the price, you really can't go wrong!

on 6/3/2014 5:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just like everyone else, I have seen the great reviews for this blush. It looks intimidating in the package but is sooo pretty. Sadly, I don't love it on ME like I wanted to. You cant wear alot of it with out looking like a clown and you have to put enough to make it show up. Not easy to do... I think on the right skin color, it would look good. I have a LIGHT olive skin tone and it's just not a flattering pink color on my cheeks. It is just OK on me but I have other blushes I prefer the color of to this one. I might see how it looks as a pink eye shadow with a white base under it so that I can use it instead of wasting it or giving it away.

Edit: I have worn this twice as a pink eye shadow. I give it another lippie because I do like it on my eyes. funny how it can look not so hot in one place and look perfectly fine in another!