E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This blush reminds me of the Nars blushes because of the packaging. Overall though, i really do like the product. Even though it's a hot pink shade in the palette itself, when applied to the face it's not to strong and gives a nice flush to the face. It's super pigmented and it blends easily onto the skin. Over all a really nice blush to use. Definitely will repurchase ☺️

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this blush. It's like a cool, matte barbie pink that I think will be beautiful on most skin tones. It makes me look healthy and flushed and brighter. The formula is pretty great, not just for $3 but in general. It is smooth and nice and so pigmented. The only reason I took off a lippie is because it is just slightly too soft so powder kind of crumbles and gets wasted and the blush gets finished quickly. But other than that, it's awesome and I would recommend it. Seriously, it's $3 you can't go wrong.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This blush does not show up as pigmented as the color in the pan and it shows up on the skin and very chalky and you have to cake the product on the cheeks. This products faded from my face in less than 4 hours I didn't realize how terrible this blush is until I looked in the mirror and realize my cheeks were not the rosy pink. The color was completely gone! I have combination skin but my cheek do not get oily. I'm disappointed that this blush faded. I never have this issue with MAC blush, it last all day.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a blush for me.
I found it to be a very fake barbie pink shade. Not a fan.
It is very pigmented. I wish they just had better shades.

My go to blush, it's very pigmented and the packaging is great. I love that it is a matte hot pink! Great color, blends well and is 3 bucks !! A definite repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Not as garish as it appears in the pot. It's actually a very soft, cool, matte pink. I would have preferred some shimmer but it wasn't a deal breaker. I probably wouldn't buy this one again as I prefer more plums to pinks.

Looks: I love the sleek and modern packaging, reminds me alot of NARS but overall great!.

Pigmentation: The pigmentation for me is great I only need to dab my brush lightly to get that glowing healthy look!

I applyed it over my E.L.F acne fighting foundation (although I don't have acne) and my E.L.F HD powder. It blended out nicely, didn't leave any harshness just looked very natural and last all day.

Overall: I'm definitely getting more of the E.L.F Studio blushes in different shade's!. And for the price it's a steal!.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My HG blush!! Very pigmented and gives off great color without sparkles or glitter on the face. Stays matte and color is still there at the end of the day. Cheap, can be compared to high end brands, and not chalky. A great blush!

The packaging is cheap, of course, but this is actually a blush I use daily and carry in my purse. I like my cheeks rosy and it blends easily. Very saturated and lasts all day.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was looking for a pink blush. Every blush I own is either peach or a natural flush color so I wanted something out of my comfort zone.
Nope, not this one. It shows up as a pretty flush color on my cheeks- not pink whatsoever (NC20).
It's $3 at Target so oh well. It's highly pigmented but not as velvety as my NARS blushes.
I will wear this as it shows up similar to many blushes I already own but I'm still going to try and find a Barbie pink.