August 23, 2014 | 1882 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Concentrate

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by tracita

i received this as part of a QVC TSV kit so pricewise, it wasn't expensive for me however on it's own, i think 1 fluid ounce (which is what came in my kit) sells for around $62.00 which isn't outrageous but certainly isn't cheap. i had high hopes: i tried three separate several-day periods of using it all over my face and each time, i broke out, and in odd places where i don't normally have issues like smack dab in the middle of my cheek...it's much too rich for my obnoxious, sensitive, problematic skin. however i didn't want to waste it so i began to use it under my eyes and i must say, i see a definite improvement in overall appearance. my fine lines seem diminished a bit but even more than that, the whole undereye area seems plumper, juicier, not as old hag-looking. i don't know that it's doing much for my dark circles but i've given up on anything helping with those bad boys. a little bit goes a long way---one small pump is more than enough for each undereye area. i can't stand the packaging--the opaque container doesn't allow me to see how much is left but i guess it's needed in order to preserve the ingredients. i've been using this under my eyes for about a month and a half and i plan on continuing and i'm hoping for more improvement. i try to use it both a.m. and p.m. but as i'm lazy at night and rarely take off all my makeup, it's been mostly a once-a-day-in-the-morning application. i'm quite pleased thus far...let's hope it continues to impress me...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It seems that everybody is putting out an anti-aging serum. Philosophy's packaging says that within a month, I'll have smoother skin and lessening of lines and wrinkles. The consistency is an oily, sticky serum. I actually had to get up out of bed to wash it off because I was sticking to the pillowcase. I'll never know if my lines look better because I am taking it back today. And my skin is as red as a lobster.