OPI I Think In Pink

3.9

on 11/14/2010 3:44:00 PM

I quite like this bubblegum shade!

~Fun and girly
~No shimmer
~High gloss
~You need at least 2 coats to get the pink shade though!

on 10/20/2010 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I read that this was a full coverage pink after 2-3 coats. Form me it was still sheer after 3 coats. OPI has great polishes as usual, it didn't chip until day 4, but it was not the pink I was looking for. I will probably swap this away.

on 10/8/2010 7:29:00 PM

I was really hoping that this polish will be somewhat opaque but it is semi-sheer even after 3 coats. It is a beautiful cool toned pink, sorf of a cooler version of "got a date to-knight" (which is more flattering on my NC25 skin). I already have couple of sheer pink polishes so my main disappointmet was that it wasn't opaque.

on 8/7/2010 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the most suitable shade of pink that I have tried on my nails. It actually shows up pink, and it is not too sheer! That's exactly what I was looking for. I get compliments when I wear this, and people assume that my nails were professionally done. If I ever get through the jar of this, then I would repurchase.

on 8/1/2010 3:58:00 PM

No comment on application since I had this applied in a salon but I love the two coat look pink with a hint of lilac, summery, elegant, not too sheer, not super dark.

on 5/16/2010 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I Think In Pink is from OPI Pink Collection 2010. There are altogether 4 polishes including this one but I have to say, be honest, this is the one I love most and this is the one I will definitely repurchase. The color is gorgeous, girly bright pink but nothing like the Bright Collection of OPI. The coverage is good compare to the other 3 in the same collection. 2 coats can give a clean coverage but 3 will make it completely opaque. The drying power is excellent and it dries fairly quickly too. It doesn't chip easily at all.

I am surprised that I actually like this color from this collection. Because I was absolutely disappointed with the other 3 but this one is a pleasant surprise. Probably because of the application is so easy and the color is so girly pink with a bit of purple but not too much. I will definitely recommend this color for work as it's so pretty.

Popular Polishes