Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 8/7/2015 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this setting spray!! I will never leave the house without it on. No matter what the occasion or whatever the weather my makeup stays put all day. I wore this to the movies (I cried like a baby) and I came out thinking my makeup would be smudged everywhere and have streaks down it. This was not the case at all! It looked freshly applied and the only thing that had smudged was my mascara as it wasn't waterproof. This also helps keep my oiliness at bay and really gives a beautiful airbrushed finish to my makeup. It is a little bit pricey however the quality of this product is totally worth every penny.

on 7/26/2015 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just like the others this was a waste of my money.
It did nothing to prolong wear of my makeup or for my oily skin.
I did not like how this felt on the skin either.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this stuff!
I got this as a sample from Sephora when I bought tons of makeup and perfume a few months back. The bottle WAS little so I didn't use it until recently...I must say, I think I like it a bit better then the De-slick!! First off - my skin is SUPER oily. My makeup can start to wear off in only a few hours if it is not long lasting makeup like Revlon ColorStay or Kat Von D Lock it tattoo foundation. Anyway....I wanted to try this with one of my regular foundations that is not long lasting at all....this spray DID extend my makeup a lot longer then just foundation alone. It also helped keep my oily skin in check. I also tried it with my Bare Minerals makeup that wears off within 2 hours and also becomes an oily mess as well...it ALSO looked better as well!!!..this is an excellent makeup setting spray ...especially for oily skin. I now use it daily although I try not to...I think it works a lot better then De-slick. Definitely worth the money if you need your makeup to last or of you have oily skin :-) you can also find travel size sprays at Sephora for $14 if you want to try it first without spending the $30 I believe it was.. I am sure on the $14 because I was standing in line 2 days ago and saw the price and contemplated buying a small size to top off my bigger sized one :D

on 7/23/2015 6:32:00 AM

I actually bought this because I came across an offer of two for one! A while back, I am so pleased I bought them! I need my makeup to last my whole working day and I ride a motorbike so my makeup gets put through its paces believe me! (I go for the full coverage look) I absolutley love the moment you spray it on your face it's SO refreshing and smells lovely but not too much. I definitely believe this makes my makeup last longer and helps prevent oil brake through. I like it that much I now do not use it for work because I don't want it to run out! I save it for weekend so I can look my best for longer! When they do run out I will be 100% repurchasing.. even at full price.

on 7/21/2015 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am not really sure about this product, it did keep my makeup in place, but did not last the whole night; maybe more for an hour or two. I have quite oily skin and my foundation usually wipes off. Quite easy to use; two sprays and your done. Travel efficient; you can take it everywhere. Drys in very quickly, wouldn't even know it was there.

I think this product is amazing!! My makup stays in place all day which is a tricky task for me usually. I use the setting spray everyday to keep my makeup on and looking fresher for longer. It's amazing for when you have those girls nights out and it's sweaty in the clubs to make sure you don't look like a hot mess!! I would highly recommend the product for anyone really, as it helps with not having to waste time touching up and fixing your makeup so much. The only downside for me is the price and sometimes availability. As when I first starting buying the spray it wasn't to bad but now it's £21 a bottle which can be steep for some people. Also, the availbilty can be frustrating as if place sell out and they don't get it in for a while. This is why I tend to buy at least 4 at a time so I can be stocked for a few months just so I know I won't run out .

on 7/19/2015 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very oily skin. I use Revlon Colorstay foundation, and even though I should, I don't use a setting powder anymore. They make my make-up look extremely cakey, and within half an hour, I'm shiny. Therefore, in the hope to stop my make-up from sliding off my face, I bought this.

Even though the instructions don't explicitly say to use it AFTER applying make-up, it seems to be the unwritten rule. I tried this, and it did nothing. A waste of product. It can't stick my make-up to my skin, because my make-up is in the way of my skin, if that makes any sense at all?

Then, I decided to use it as a kind of primer, applied about 5 minutes after applying moisturiser, and a couple of minutes before applying foundation.

This has been my saviour!! It allows, not only my foundation to adhere, but also prevents oil from coming through!! My make-up stays in place for hours, with very little shine. It also gives my foundation a really nice natural satin-matte finish, as oppose to the very cakey look powder can create, and sticky finish the foundation looks when on its own.

However, if I apply too much, it makes my foundation quite difficult to blend. Further evidence that it really makes my make-up stick!

I had thought about buying the De-Slick version, as it's purpose is oil control, but I am so happy with what the All-Nighter provides. I'm also afraid that it will sook up too much of the oils and make me dry and cakey, like what happens when I spray too much of the All-Nighter.

For the price, I really do think it's worth it, because oily skin is the bane of my life.

A definite repurchase when I run out, which won't be for a while, because with this, less is more.

on 7/17/2015 11:04:00 PM

I wish this spray worked for me like it seems to be for the rest of the world! I'm so confused. For 30 some dollars it feels like i got water in a spray bottle. Not the magic liquid others claim keeps their faces from melting off. It's a real bummer because i would love for my makeup to stay put all day! Looking like a pot of fried chicken grease is the opposite of fun. I think i'll purchase the de slick one though because i really don't want to give up!!

on 7/2/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Makeup on my oily t-zone and eyes stays put. I have used this on myself and on my daughters before their dance recitals. Works like a dream. It did not irritate my skin or their young skin. Everything stays where it belongs and looks fresh. Great product.

THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL!

I have literally sweated, gotten caught outside in the rain, worked out, and slept with this spray on my face and my makeup doesn't budge. No exaggeration. It is truly amazing and worth the money since a little goes a long way and seems to last forever.

Tip: If I know i'm going to be out for an extended period of time or have somewhere special to go, I spray a few spritz of this over my primer (before I apply my makeup) and let it dry, then again when i am done Applying all of it. Perfect trick for makeup that doesn't budge!