Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 5/20/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really liked this before. really helped set my makeup but with the newer one i think they added fragrance which im allergic to. so i cant use it anymore.

on 5/18/2015 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't really like the packaging to begin with, I really though this was going to be like my holy grail finishing spray , but I was kind of upset with it , I didn't really notice it making my makeup last longer or stay in place , so I will probably not repurchase again

on 5/15/2015 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using the UD All Nighter spray for a year now. And at the same time, i've been trying other sprays like MAC Fix +, NYX Dewy spray and ELF Setting spray, but i always go back to UD. Honestly, i'm still not very sure whether this prolongs my makeup longevity. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. But compared to the other 2, UD All NIghter doesn't separate my makeup r makes my face look blotchy when sprayed on.

on 5/5/2015 11:41:00 PM

I'm slightly torn with this product...

I wouldn't say that it's great for keeping your makeup in place all day. I tried it multiple times over several different powder and liquid foundations and didn't notice any difference in longevity. For the price, I would like it to really set my makeup and keep it looking great "all night" as it claims to do.

However.....I still love this product and will likely rebuy it, and here is why. I have tricky combination skin, and sometimes I have days where my face looks like a giant oil slick an hour after applying my makeup. I spray a couple shots of this magical stuff and voila, the shine is gone and my face no longer feels gross and greasy. Also, it gives a great cooling sensation. It doesn't make my eye makeup run, which is fantastic as well. A+ in this department.

One thing that concerns me is the alcohol smell. It's a little off-putting and it makes me second guess spraying it on my face. Sometimes it dries my skin out a little too much, making it feel tight. Like I said, this product has me very torn :)

Is it worth the price? Eh, probably not. But honestly it does serve a pretty good purpose and I find myself reaching for it on a daily basis, so it's definitely not a waste of money.

on 5/3/2015 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really hoping it works even though i kind of know it doesnt so im kind of tricking myself to think it made some sort of difference but who am i trying to trick. Honestly, i know its such a loved product but i have to say it didnt make much of a difference.

The packaging for the smaller version really bugs me. It comes with two caps which first is annoying itself but its very hard to pop open BUT very easy to twist open the entire spray part off. When i fiest opened it the entire spray part came off and had trouble popping the top off the spray instead.

Secondly the alcohol content is too high for my liking and heard many review complain about the alcohol but luckily it doesnt smel l strong of alcohol.

And as for results i didnt nearly see a wow factor for prolonging makeup than the ben nye spray or my hourglass primer. Too be honest, i dont think it made any difference at all. Makeup still last on my face without settinf or anything but it isnt as much as i began with and using this spray had the same results.

It dries out my face abit as well so i usually go back in with my mac fix plus to hydrate and makemy face dewy.

Quitwe bummed by the pricetag of a wooping 20~somethinf dollars for the small and 44~ for the the original size. And for something with such high pricetag and alcohol and produces little results im not happy. This is just my experience and some people love it but there are quite a few of people with my results too and on top of that i feel thatbthe youtube people hyped up the product like they sometimes tend to do.

on 5/3/2015 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nothing special and did nothing for me at all. I gave this away after attempting to use it a few times. Perhaps I don't have the right skin type. I know others rave about it, but to me this was like spraying water over my makeup. It might have gotten rid of any powdery residue, but it didn't make my makeup last longer. In fact I felt like my makeup broke down quicker. It also wasn't refreshing. I think spraying rose water on my face would have been a better idea for me.

Glad this works for others. I gave my bottle away to a young co-worker. My other high school aged co-workers seem to rave about this. Hopefully she gets some benefit out of it.

on 4/28/2015 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

All of the Urban Decay product are wonderful, but this is my absolute favorite.

It holds your makeup in place for hours and feels good while applying.

on 4/19/2015 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this for a big night out or a long day at a wedding and it does what it says on the tin! It goes on easily and makes my make up last longer. It also tones down a powdery looking face which I love BUT I would never use this everyday however sorely I am tempted- it doesn't take a genius to work out that anything loaded with alcohol (as all setting sprays are) isn't going to exactely be a skin tonic! It's just not great for your skin so if you can, use sparingly :)

on 4/15/2015 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I feel as this is a must have product. I purchased the travel size one for about 9 I think from debenhams online. I never have to touch up it literally stays in place untill you remove your make up yourself. Only thing I would say is when I spray my face It slightly tightens your face for a minute or so then Its competely fine. if anyone Is debating weather or not to buy this I would for sure urge you to get It, Its such a great product for what I think a great price.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Adore this.
I purchased the travel size of this which is about $22AUD.
I have problems with foundations not lasting and my skin sort of eating them, so thought I'd give this a try. I have given the old hair spray on the face trick a try and it left my face feeling tight and dehydrated, and hairspray is not formulated for the skin on any given day.

I spray this onto a fluffy bronzing brush and stipple all over my face, pressing onto my makeup, including eyeshadow. My makeup looks the same at the end of the day at 8pm as how it was at 8am, and i have used it every day- no breakouts, no itchiness or dry feeling.

awesome product, works if you know how to use it.