November 28, 2014 | 1732 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by shiry7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love, love. I was a huge fan of Missha Perfect Cover and have been using it religiously since October, but now that it's summer I've been wanting something a little lighter and glowier. This is exactly it! I had been doing a complicated ritual of layering Perfect Cover and MAC Fix+ to get a more natural, more dewy look, but I can forgo all that by using Missha Signature Complete. The texture is a little more watery so it's easier to spread, and it gives me great, natural-looking coverage with the healthy, dewy glow that I love. I'm NC20, and mixing 21 and 27 gives me the best color match. 23 alone is doable, but the slightest bit gray and sickly on me. 21 + 27 (a tad bit more 27 in the mix) makes me look super healthy and summery.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by frankie79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm very skeptical about "colour matching" BB creams that claim to adapt to your skin tone so I wouldn't say that Missha does this, but it does...something. When I first apply it (the lightest colour #13) I look like a ghost, it's waaaay too pale. But in about 10 minutes the colour kind of oxidises or adjusts and it just looks like flawless, poreless, porcelain skin. Every morning I have a semi-freakout about my clown face, then 10 minutes later it's perfect! No idea how, but it works.
I have fair skin with a pink undertone and a tendency to redness and blotchiness and I have noticed a definite evening out of my skin tone which I attribute to the "whitening" of the BB cream, smaller pores and less congestion. I am using this in conjunction with Paula's Choice 1% BHA so I think it's like my skin care holy grail.
This is not like "Western" BB creams in that it's not just a tinted moisturiser. I sometimes mix it with moisturiser to thin it out because the coverage is quite full. I completely skip concealer now. The texture is still fluid without being runny and a little goes a really, really long way. It has no smell to speak of which is a huge plus for me. I find I get a little oily around lunch time, but I always have, don't think it's the product.
I would definitely recommend to any ladies (or gents!) with pale skin who find Western BB's too orangey.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this in the shade 23. For reference, I'm NC20-25. When I first began to use it, I loved it. It smells really nice and it provides great coverage and I love that it has spf protection. I find that if you use it with a creamy moisturizer, it tends to not last as long on your skin, so I stopped using with any moisturizer. Without the moisturizer, I feel like this bb cream looks a bit cakey and obvious on my face and it makes all the small bumps or interruptions in my face more prominent, but it does last longer. In about 6-8 hours, I start looking really shiny, so I can't say anything good about the overall staying power, with moisturizer or not. I started out really liking this bb cream because of the coverage it provided and the spf, but I'm not so keen about it anymore. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by shinjukuchik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the regular Missha and this is slightly different. It has much fuller coverage. I use 21 and honestly this 21 is slightly lighter compared to other Missha products. It's much more long wear than the other one as well. My only con with it is the packaging, just because when you start to run low, you can't squeeze it out due to the hard plastic

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by bandigit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried Missha Total Cover first and it was just too thick for me, then I tried this and love it! It's a great color match, which has been really hard to find something fair enough for me. Also I like the smoothness, the dewy/natural finish and the coverage which is medium-full (imo). It wears decently on my oily skin - no miracle matte but definitely as good or better than anything I've tried. I think the price is comparable to drugstore prices and I order on ebay from a seller I found from mua recommendations.

(I use #13 in this - lumene, garnier, maybelline fairest BBs were all too dark)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by CaseyNL

I bought the shade #13, milky beige. I have a very fair skintone with neutral undertones (MAC NW10) and acne/acne scars.

Pros
- Buildable coverage
- Decent staying power (I tested it on a warm day without primer or powder)
- Doesn't contain parabens
- Color

Cons
- Very light/runny formula. I like to apply products with a stippling brush but that is impossible with this product. Instead I used my hands and a make-up sponge
- I need to use a primer or powder otherwise my skin gets very shiny

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS!! my hg!!!
it's quite matte yet dewy...i mean it's not cakey whatsoever. its the perfect mid coverage bbcream and if you layer it up you can get a higher coverage if needs be. it smells nice. the ingredients are quite good for a bbcream - it's free from parabens.
it doesn't clog pores. i think it's quite similar to studiofix by mac but more moisturising and thinner - which i believe makes it better. i love it, it glides on and covers my skin. i have very uneven oily skin and this is perfect!! it balances my complexion and lasts all day. i could not recommend more! i use beige and that colour is fine in summer and winter because it adapts quite well to your skintone. give it a try!! it's spf 25 which means you can wear it in the sun and not have to put a disgusting shiny suncream underneath.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by nicoleeju

I actually really like this bb cream. It doesn't clog my pores like the perfect cover and it looks super natural on the skin. It gives a medium coverage and if I build it up, I can skip concealer. The staying power is normal, but if your expecting 8+ hours, its not going to happen if you have oily skin like me. Maybe only about 5-6 hours and then the oils start coming through. However, I have SUPER oily skin and extremely acne-prone, so on most people, this will probably last a full work day. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 though is because even though I have this in #23 which is suppose to be yellow, its still a bit gray/pinkish on me. The color does match better as the day goes on, but in the beginning, I look a bit off and I get self conscious about my hands near my face since the tone is different. Btw, I'm about an NC20-NC25 in the summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

I wanted to love this BB cream so badly! I love the coverage, I love the feel and look of it. That packaging is top notch! What I did not love was the cystic acne I developed. I had to wash it off my face after only a couple hours because I could see the bumps forming on my face. I am so sad to give this a negative review. First off my skin type. I am a MAC NC/NW 20-25 I have combo/oily T zone. My skin is also not sensitive so I'm truly shocked at how badly this made me break out. I ordered shade 21 and 23 because I have a very odd skin tone. Mixing the two made for a perfect match. I love how it applied, my skin was brighter and decently covered. I'd say it has a medium coverage. It sets to a satin finish, not dewy, not matte. I didn't get to wear it long enough to describe it any more than that. Wish this wasn't such a fail. Looks nice on my vanity though.... :(

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by missjjww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this BB Cream. I use the colour #13 which is perfect for my fair skin. I find that it gives as much coverage as a foundation, but it does so much more for covering your pores! It makes your skin look flawless. I prefer this to other Missha BB's, as it is free from harmful ingredients (eg. parabens, mineral oils, etc). Additionally, there is no grey tone, which is great for me.

Buy it again? Yes!