SinfulColors Social Ladder

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty shade- french manicure pink but with superfine glitter! A great nail polish color that's work appropriate but also a little bit fun. However it does not apply evenly. Takes 3 coats for an even application and then it's more opaque than I was looking for.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a sheer milky pink with subtle pink and green glitter. Neutral but very feminine, and it was only 99 cents at Walgreens.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love these polishes! Social Ladder is a sheer, pearly opalescent polish. perfect for my fingers, as i dont usually wear nail polish on my fingers (only my toes) this lasts a long time, and even when it does chip slightly it is hardly noticable, due to the sheerness of the color. the microglitter is very fine, and your nails will sparkle, but in a subtle way. great nailpolish and only $1.99 at rite aid!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My actual rating for Social Ladder is 3.5. The color is really pretty - a sheer milky white with pinkish duochrome and what looks like multi-colored microglitter. Its a more interesting sheer than most and it works well with my pale skin tone, actually making me more slightly more tan! However, the formula is kind of a PITA to apply. I have to apply thin layers carefully in order for it not to look streaky. It doesn't go on evenly without a struggle. But I really love this sheer for the warmer months so will continue to put up with the less than perfect formula, and will more than likely repurchase.