August 1, 2014 | 1965 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Creamy Formula

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

The full name of this product is Deep Moisture Creamy Formula. It's a white cream that comes in a tube. It's fragrance-free and is advertised to heal severely dry skin and provide 18 hour moisturization. It makes a great hand cream for dry to very dry skin. I've also used it on my face as a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by rustythecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best lotion for my dry hands and feet I have ever used. It can be greasy if you use too much but it sinks in well. Has made my lizard hands better than ever. OMG soooo cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Rehaam

This is the ONLY thing anyone in my house uses. It works so incredibly well. It can be a bit oily for your face, so don't use it in the morning before you go outside at ALL. Use it at night after you cleanse or exfoliate and you will wake up with baby soft skin. I guarantee it. It really soaks into your skin and my hands are a completely different texture since I started using it.

It says it's fragrance free, and I know this will sounds insane, but has anyone owned one of those cupcake dolls as a child? It smells like one of those!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Sua

I was amazed to find this was hella lot cheaper and less greasy then the 8 hour cream. This treats and heals my dry patches (from bp and sa) much quicker. I got it for around $3 plus tax and it's 4 oz! Will last super long time. I usually just squirt 1/3 pea size, rub hands, and pat. Works like a charm.

I definitely would not use this on my forehead during the day though, makes it a greasy mess. More so than 8 hour cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by betonyourself

When I first tried this lotion I was absolutely amazed by how UN-greasy it feels. I tried my mom's and assumed it would be thick and greasy but was astounded when I saw how well it absorbed into my skin. It does the wonders of petroleum jelly without the greasiness. It is a bit thick so a little goes a long way. And this may sound weird but I love the scent. It almost smells a bit musky. Love love love everything about this product. Great on hands and feet, elbows, knees, dry patches.. you name it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Muartsy

Excellent for extremely dry and sensitive skin. This cream is thick but it absorbs well and skin stays moisturized all day. Replaced my old hg Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream. Comparable product that is just easier get a hold of. I am so happy this is fragrance free!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 10:02:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

I use for my extremely dry hands, extremely dry feet/heels, to removew my waterproof mascara and even on my baby's diaper rash sometimes. So many uses, so inexpensive, much less goopy than regular Vaseline - what's not to love?? Everytime I use it for the aforementioned reasons, it workx wonders. Absolutely NO complaints whatsoever - HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Vulnavia

This stuff (or the Stop and Shop knockoff in the baby section, to be precise, Cottontails in the cute tube) has worked better for the dry and irritated skin under my eyes - kind of a mess for a 24-year-old thanks to sleeping on my face, insomnia, stress, and daily use of benzoyl peroxide - than anything else I've tried. I'm so glad I gave this a chance as an eye cream! It's super cheap, soothing, and I've seriously seen a difference in my undereye area since starting this about a week ago. No need to spend $20 on a fancy eye cream when this works better. I'm a big fan!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by kylesmom27

Kei_fujo rec'd this to me for my extremely dry hands and I'm so glad she did!!! My hands healed within a couple of hours which is a miracle! I have eczema and this winter has been particularly bad but this has been a godsend. I just bought 3 more tubes to stash throughout the house. Love it!

Adding: This is also great for diaper rash type irritation for my kiddo and works wonders for his poor chapped little face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by kei_fujo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i am a hairdresser and have my hands in water and chemicals all day. i can layer on a million different lotions during the day and they just get washed off as soon as i get a new client. i was nervous to try this with my hands being in people's hair all day. i didn't wanna leave anyone with greasy hair!!! but i was at my wits end this winter and finally grabbed some. it didn't take long for it to become HG for me. not only does it moisturize but it also lasts through a couple washings and protects . yes, it takes a few minutes to sink in. but it does eventually. i recommend this to anyone that has problems with dry hands. i can't say enough about how good this stuff is. i had tried everything. even bag balm with gloves which did nothing for me. i won't be without this unless they stop making it!!!!