eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Ok just NO! Did absolutely nothing for me and actually made my lips just a tad bit dryer so I had to keep re-applying. I tossed it. The packaging is super cute though, but that's not what's going on my lips.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I bought this after using Carmex, then moving on to Burt's Bees for a while before finally buying this after realizing that few other lip balms offer UVA/UVB protection...and the price similarly increased... I originally thought that Burt's Bees was pricey, but EOS is even worse... $3.50... I hate being a lemur, but this is a decent product, but I've used better. The packaging is cute and eye-catching, but also unnecessarily bulky. This can't fit in my wristlet or jean pockets like my other lip balms, which is unfortunate. The scent is pleasant and and it tastes pleasantly and unexpectedly sweet, better than Carmex. Lip Smackers's lip balms are also flavored as far as I know, but I've never used them, and the nice taste makes it slightly addicting. However, it's not quite as moisturizing as I would like. It's waxy like Burt's Bees, so it's not as emollient. I splurged $7 on on Jack Black and I love it. The scent isn't as nice as this, but it's much more moisturizing. I'll probably keep purchasing it b/c these two are the only lip balms that have UVA/B protection

Lemon Drop with SPF 15 is perfect for the summer, because it smells just like sweet lemonade. There is a touch of the sunscreen smell, but as it is the only one in the Eos line that includes SPF, it is very easy to overlook. The bright yellow color makes it so fun to carry around, and it very moisturizing. I would recommend this Eos to everyone I know!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My lips have gotten super dried out from all the lipstick I've been wearing so I picked this up. It's cute packaging, smells decent, and is somewhat helping my lips recover.

I don't get it. This is loved by so many people - and why? It smells good and the packaging is really cute. The lipbalm - meeh. I tried it for a week and threw it away.

Primer on my lips works better than this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I gave this lip balm plenty of tries. I wanted to like it so much because of the packaging, SPF and hype it was getting. But it dried out my lips so much that they cracked at the corners and this has never happened to me before, only when using this balm and the Sweet Mint version. It stopped happening when I stopped using it. Maybe an allergic reaction, either way pretty upset this didn't work out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I got an EOS lip balm several years ago in a different flavor. Melon or something, it was light green. I remember that one working ok but the shape was just too irresistible to my cat and once she got her paws on it I never saw it again. Fast forward a few years. I was in Ulta and saw this in lemon flavor with SPF and since I had a coupon I figured is give it a try. So far I like it pretty well. It smells and tastes nice. The shape makes it easy to find in my huge purse. I like the fact that is has SPF but it's not as moisturizing as some other lip balms I've used. My absolute favorite lip balm doesn't have SPF and it's heavier so I use it at night before bed. This one is nice to keep in my purse and apply during the day. I've seen some other reviews here saying that it's waxy but I haven't found that to be the case. I'd purchase it again, especially if I had another coupon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This was the worst lip balm ever- way too waxy to use, expensive for the quality and it dried out my lips. DO NOT BUY IT

I feel that this is more moisturizing than the other EOS spheres. It's a basic lip balm, nothing as great as Burt's Bees but it does it's job.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hearing all the hype about this product, i finally bought it.
i was a bit disappointed as it does't really moist my lip as expected but i don't find it too waxy as others said. so here's the list of my reasoning;

pros:
- cute packaging (it closed with a click, but gets dirty easily)
- love the lemony smell
- the 100% natural flavours
- contains SPF 15

cons:
- failed to actually moisturise my lips
- a bit pricey
- it doesn't last long on your lips

i won't be buying it again when i've used mine :)

Popular Lip Treatments