October 22, 2014 | 1011 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Whitestats03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't use these. They make my lips peel and chap a bit. I bought four diff flavors over time and there's just something in this formula that did it with all of them. So blistex medicated fixed my broken yucky lips there after. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

So far this is my favorite flavor of the EOS Lip Spheres. This does a pretty good job at moisturizing my lips. Nice scent and flavor. Lasts a long time too. I got mine at Ulta. Price isn't bad. I like the packaging. This only isn't moisturizing enough if my lips are in very bad shape.Otherwise I will repurchase Lemon Drop for sure

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by kascade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, i think it's bad that I even had a dream that I had like a whole rainbow of these just to please my eyes...and that's about it because they suck lol. They are adorable, I got this because in a creepy way it reminded me of a boiled egg yolk thing haha and i HATE EGGS. But also, this had spf ^___^ I live in colorado and as if it weren't dry enough, I have this egg thing reeking havoc on my already crusty lips. I kept desperately trying to reapply hoping it was a fluke...no. It's like this stuff made it worse..I have this sneaking suspicion that any of these balms with delicious saccharin or those sweetening agents actually makes our lips worse, and I don't mean from licking it off, like the actual chemical messes it up! So anyway...as hard as it is to not buy all of them just to look at, I refrain from buying since it failed me. I think when people actually start getting to the bottom of these things (if their lips survive) the packaging cute as it is may cause a lot of product loss, like how are you gonna rub that whole chunk on? Anyway, I'll stick to my Burt's Bees li balm

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by liplover98

it wasn't as moisturising as the others I dunno if I got a bad one or if that is how it is because it has SPF 15 in it

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by nsugga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Man was I a fool. I bought one didn't like it so I bought a different flavor, and nope. Too waxy not enough moisture and I get flaky lips after I use them. Just shows if something is cute a girl will go out of her way to collect them. Seriously my collection has built solely on a sphere lip balm *ohhhhhhh wowwwwwws* I'm still fascinated with them. My sis says it works we'll for her. Eh.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't get these balms. I feel like every girl just loves these, I can't figure out if it's because they're cute or they actually think they're good. My theory is if they were packaged in a generic Chapstick container these wouldn't be nearly as popular, but I digress. I find these to be very waxy and just sit atop the lips. My lips are very dry and balms with a waxiness to them usually don't work well for me. The packaging is all right, it's cute, but it's kind of bulky. It would be hard to carry this in your pocket. I love the smell though. I love lemon and this smells like lemonade.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a Ulta add in with the spend 10 get 3.50 off. It was 2 for six on sale.
I'm not very impressed, as others have said too bulky for purse and I love my little purses!
Does not moisturize very well I seem to be reapplying often. I will probably leave this at work. For the price there are much better lip balm options - I'll go back to Eucerin for winter lips. As for the lemon it seems to be scent only, taste is like wax chapstick and the lemon smell seems to wear off after the product has been opened a day or so. The packaging is cute but I wonder once the product has been used for a little while how practical it is? My last thought is how would this melt if forgotten in a warm car?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I absolutely love the scent and taste, but it doesn't keep my lips moisturized for very long at all. The packaging it cool and cute but bulky for transport. SPF 15 is a plus. Too expensive for what it is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this lemon lip balm. It moisturizes better than other EOS lip balms, and I like the scent.
Only US$2.99 at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by boxofcornflakes

This is a great lip balm. I like to use this especially before using another lip product, like Maybelline's Baby Lips since those are drying. The thing is that I have to use quite a bit for it to be effective. One to two swipes won't do it. Luckily, it doesn't feel gross and greasy when you use a lot. It smells really good, too; it is more of a sweet baked lemon good then a raw lemon. I had to train myself not to lick it off my lips because it tastes too good... The shape is cute, but its actually kind of inconvenient to store in smaller purses. Another flaw of the design is that after you hit halfway, you have to use your finger to get the product which is unsanitary and it sucks to have lip balm on your fingers. I'll probably just use the half-used one at home and buy another one for on-the-go. It is kind of pricey ($3.50), but it lasts awhile and comes with 0.25 oz. Plus if you use the frequently available $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon at Ulta, you're pretty much getting a free lip balm!

Update: This is cheaper at Wal-Mart ($3.00)