July 23, 2014 | 1589 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by nsugga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Man was I a fool. I bought one didn't like it so I bought a different flavor, and nope. Too waxy not enough moisture and I get flaky lips after I use them. Just shows if something is cute a girl will go out of her way to collect them. Seriously my collection has built solely on a sphere lip balm *ohhhhhhh wowwwwwws* I'm still fascinated with them. My sis says it works we'll for her. Eh.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't get these balms. I feel like every girl just loves these, I can't figure out if it's because they're cute or they actually think they're good. My theory is if they were packaged in a generic Chapstick container these wouldn't be nearly as popular, but I digress. I find these to be very waxy and just sit atop the lips. My lips are very dry and balms with a waxiness to them usually don't work well for me. The packaging is all right, it's cute, but it's kind of bulky. It would be hard to carry this in your pocket. I love the smell though. I love lemon and this smells like lemonade.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a Ulta add in with the spend 10 get 3.50 off. It was 2 for six on sale.
I'm not very impressed, as others have said too bulky for purse and I love my little purses!
Does not moisturize very well I seem to be reapplying often. I will probably leave this at work. For the price there are much better lip balm options - I'll go back to Eucerin for winter lips. As for the lemon it seems to be scent only, taste is like wax chapstick and the lemon smell seems to wear off after the product has been opened a day or so. The packaging is cute but I wonder once the product has been used for a little while how practical it is? My last thought is how would this melt if forgotten in a warm car?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I absolutely love the scent and taste, but it doesn't keep my lips moisturized for very long at all. The packaging it cool and cute but bulky for transport. SPF 15 is a plus. Too expensive for what it is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this lemon lip balm. It moisturizes better than other EOS lip balms, and I like the scent.
Only US$2.99 at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by boxofcornflakes

This is a great lip balm. I like to use this especially before using another lip product, like Maybelline's Baby Lips since those are drying. The thing is that I have to use quite a bit for it to be effective. One to two swipes won't do it. Luckily, it doesn't feel gross and greasy when you use a lot. It smells really good, too; it is more of a sweet baked lemon good then a raw lemon. I had to train myself not to lick it off my lips because it tastes too good... The shape is cute, but its actually kind of inconvenient to store in smaller purses. Another flaw of the design is that after you hit halfway, you have to use your finger to get the product which is unsanitary and it sucks to have lip balm on your fingers. I'll probably just use the half-used one at home and buy another one for on-the-go. It is kind of pricey ($3.50), but it lasts awhile and comes with 0.25 oz. Plus if you use the frequently available $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon at Ulta, you're pretty much getting a free lip balm!

Update: This is cheaper at Wal-Mart ($3.00)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Subtle lemon scent, makes excellent base for added color. Perfect amount of moisture for summer w/ added bonus of spf. Easy for kids to use. Don't think I would use this in winter just cuz I need more moisture. I love the bright yellow bulbous packaging which never gets lost in my large purse and the price is very affordable for the amount you get. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It doesn't smell like Lemon. Maybe mine has been on the shelf for too long, but the lemon smell is so subtle, when I sniff my lip balm, all I smell wax. Old wax, if you can imagine what that smells like. I got mine on sale for $1.99 at CVS... it's not worth returning, so I'll just keep it for the SPF value.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Pr33tyKaptain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

i was at ulta to buy the minnie couture nailpolish collection and i saw this by the register and eyed them for a minute and asked the sale's girl which was the best and her favorite and she suggested this one. the smell is honestly the best part of this whole balm and i keep smelling it and applying it. on lips this feels creamy and is a good base for lipsticks, escpecially mac lipsticks. the longevity isn't the best though. i definatley recommend, but still yet to try other flavors.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by MikaMouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will be writing a review for 6 different Eos Lip Balm Sphere. The first two paragraph will be almost the same in each.

First off, I L-O-V-E the packaging. It's super cute and definitely unique. It's quite easy to use and you get a good amount of product. I like to toss it in my bag, and for many of my chapsticks, I get concerned that the cap is going to pop off, but I don't have a problem with this one. It "clicks" when you close it, and wont just come off when you don't want it to.

I personally load up a lot of chapstick and like to be able to feel it on my lips. I took away a lippie because I wasn't able to do that. Though you can't put on a lot of product, it actually works quite well. It keeps your lips well moisturized and soft, but compared to other chapsticks, the formula is rather hard and you have to warm it up a bit to get it to go on smoothly.

Out of all of the Eos that I've tried, this and strawberry sorbet are my favorite. It tastes and smells SOOO good. This was a little bit harder than the other Eos Lip Balms, but once you used it a bit, it was easy to apply. The texture was also a little bit thicker than the others and not quite as smooth, but that wasn't really an issue. I most definitely will repurchase this product.