April 16, 2014 | 1489 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by D0nut5

Got this for free with a coupon and it is just not doing anything...Feels a little moisturizing but thats it...If my eyes are puffy in the morning from my allergies I put this in the fridge and roll it on in the morning and it feels so good helps a little with de-puffing...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by insouciance66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

gimmicky - which surprises me because Olay is a line that I count on to provide me with solid skin care at a medium price point (meaning that it is a top-end drugstore product, price wise). I should've known better - the eye rollerball concept felt nice, but I can't see where running it over my undereye area for a few seconds 2x a day is the equivalent of a massage, and honestly I feel that area is too thin to benefit from so much "massage" and manipulation. it didn't hurt anything, but it didn't do much for my puffiness and dark circles. Still in search of a solid eye product that diminishes dark circles and puffiness while minimizing crows feet without breaking the bank - when I find it, i'll call it HG and you'll all be the first to know :) - sadly, this wasn't even close!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

This lotion comes in a really cool package you pump the end and roll a properly measured amount of eye lotion under your eyes. I love the delivery system because there is no waste However the magic lotion that I paid an arm and a leg for is doing nothing for my eyes and I have used it for months now. The eye lotion is not hydrating at all and has no staying power. I have seen no difference in my eyes. I am disappointed and will not put out this kind of $$$ for something that I see no results from. Shame on you Olay

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Save your money. Ineffective, and the rollers are annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sck279

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have successfully used this roller product for 6 months. I do not use it so close to the eyelid though, that it would seep in-as previous reviewers had problems with. I use it in the morning and have almost immediate de-puffing results. The effect, for me, seems to last all day. I do gently pat the product from midline to outer eye until the product is absorbed. No rolling under makeup and keeps moderate moisture. I also use Caudalie eye cream over this when needed.

It would be helpful if the applicator was marked with a recycle code (we can recycle 3-7 here as well..), but overall the applicator is easy to use.

Also, although the total product amount is small, it usually lasts 2-3 months, depending on how much I use each day. Use daily, every morning and will keep in my routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by pinkgarbage

Love the concept of the roller, wish more companies made products like this. Feel that it's more sanitary than touching my finger to my eye. Moisturizes so-so. Would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by joolz2u

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Terrible product. I used it for about a month and had no change/improvement.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Debaloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use alot of Regenerist and bought this because it was new and seemed convenient and easy. It was too watery to be hydrating and you might as well roll it right onto ur eyeballs cause that is where it ends up after a few minutes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by stanuella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hands off ladies, this product is stuffed with who knows what chemicals, my eyes got swollen and wattery, thank god i got it as freebie so to the bin it goes. If it works, I dont know, definitely not gonna try again

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by 7Alice7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received a sample of this product (6ml) and was looking forward to trying it. Unfortunately, I am not impressed. I can't see any improvement at all, in fact, using this under my eyes makes the skin red and irritated and makes any puffiness look worse.