April 21, 2014 | 1253 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Fold and Tuck

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this lip gloss because A friend told me it looked amazing with made to order and she was so right. This combo I will be wearing for a long long long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

This is one of those corals that a neutral/cool/pale skin toned gal can pull off.
It will not turn into like an orange shade due to some peach undertones. Im soooo happy with this gorgeus coral gloss that I will go back tomorrow for a back up since its LE. It looks very pretty with Instant Chic blush which is also LE and hard to find (sold out pretty much everywhere I went through hell and back to find one) but if you missed out on Instant Chic it looks great with Melba.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally versatile lipgloss, worn over almost anything changes its appearance and enhances ur lipstick. Awesome if u put it in the middle of ur lips. I have tried it with Viva glam 3 and plum lipliner, as well as nightmoth.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by deelovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I'm young, about 13, and I've only vaguely ventured into MAC and this is my first lipglass. The price was reasonable for the amount of product. You really only need a tiny dab of this to work and it's super-sticky and creamy so it stays on. It smells amazing! Like sweet-vanilla, yum. The color is pretty pigmented an is a very pretty pinky-coral that warms up your entire face. I would completely buy this product again, and I'm really sad that it's limited edition! It's, in my opinion, the best lipglass to get for this collection because C-Thru hardly shows up and you can find a similar color easily and Pret a Papier, although being really pretty, is more of an autumn color. Buy this while you can!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! This reminds me a lot of Tartlette (am I the only person that remembers that one??). It was an LE l/g several years ago and when I ran out, well that was the end of that. I plan on purchasing a back up because I can see myself using it a lot over summer with warm looks. It is a gorgeous coral with just a hint of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by darae

My new favorite coral lipgloss for the summer! I personally love MAC lipglasses. I think they are the best I've tried so far. They are sticky but I actually like having my glosses be sticky rather than slippery. Because it is sticky, it does last very long. The color comes out true to the tube color. I actually dab a bit of Myth underneath to make this color even more vibrant. I love how pigmented it is, awesome smell. I never buy backups but now I'm thinking I should. I'm NC20/25 with pigmented lips. I think this color would really work well on anyone. I also like the fact that it leans towards coral more than pink because I am tired of seeing 13403423 version of pink glosses. It is limited edition I believe so please go check it out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by leah2412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this new gloss from MAC's Pret-A-Papier collection. I haven't purchased a gloss from MAC in awhile because they tend to go sheer on my pigmented lips, but this one is very creamy, opaque, and shows nicely. It looks very much the same in the tube as on lips, which is what I look for in a gloss. Fold and Tuck is a beautiful medium coral with a hint of pink and shimmery golden flecks. It goes perfectly with my warm skin tone, but I don't think it's too warm toned that cooler skined girls couldn't pull it off. I would say it's comparable to a less bright Lychee Luxe. Fabulous and a new Summer staple!