April 18, 2014 | 946 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I'd read all kinds of rave reviews of this pencil and had looked at purchasing one at the online MAC site. I was shopping at a Tanger Outlet cosmetic store (don't remember which one) and low and behold there was the chromographic pencil on sale for $5. I picked one up and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to use it. It doesn't last around my lips when I tried to use it to block out some freckles at my lipline on the right side of my mouth. It looks a little strange on my waterline too, it doesn't make my eyes look larger- just strange, but I have really large eyes anyway and typically like to wear black on my waterline for an accent. I guess the best use I have for this pencil right now is a spot concealer for pimples,and for that it's OK, but I have lots of concealer sticks that also work OK. I'm glad I only paid $5 for this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product! I use this as a brow highlighter and inner corner eye highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by bumbumbumx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

the longest lasting "nude"/"white" eyeliner pencil I've tried for the waterline. It's a PRO product and I got it online on their website. definitely give it a try. against my tan skin, white eyeliner often looked too harsh and obvious. this one gives a more natural, wide awake look. it's also super creamy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by akhui26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is great product but it was hard to find. It is only sold in mac pro stores. To top it off when I was able to head downtown (which is where the prostore in located in Vancouver, Canada) They were sold out and they had a long wait list. I was finally ableto get the product and I have been very happy with the purchase ever since. I use it for the eye area as well as a spot concealer if I dont have one handy - very versatile.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by bookcraver

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I've gone my whole life without knowing about this amazing product! I thought it was way too expensive but when something works this well, it's worth it.
I put it on the water line of my eyes and they are instantly brighter, bigger, more wide awake looking. And it lasts a long, long time.
Thank you to all the other MUA reviewers for letting me know about this and so many other great products.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

When I finally tried this after getting it at the Mac Pro store, I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. It's a pale flesh color pencil that I put in the lower waterline and it makes my eyes look awake, more open and bigger but in a completely natural way that white just could not achieve. Also, this pencil lasts longer on my waterline longer than any other pencils I've tried. I was amazed to find that it lasted for five hours and wore comfortably. I even made a friend who doesn't like wearing a lot of makeup try this in place of black on her lower waterline and she absolutely loved it as well. It makes such a difference its like magic. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to have their eyes look bigger and more awake. It's also a reasonably long pencil and you don't use much with each application so it will last a while. The texture is creamy and the pencil is pigmented so it goes on really easily but it also stays put.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

i picked this up out of curiosity, and i've been having so much fun with it! this is the most multi-purpose product i've bought in forever.
previous reviewers have already covered how to use it; like cupid's bow and under eyebrow highlight, to tidy up dark edges on eye make-up, eyebrows and lipstick, spot and scar concealing and inner corner eye highlight. this works absolutely great for all of those. especially because for my eyes daily, i like to do my outer v crease at an angle or like a cat-eye like some people call it. instead of using tape, i just use this to clean up the angle and make it a perfect edge. this saves me so much time in the morning, because it allows me to do a bit of a rubbish job with my crease because i know i can fix it in 2 seconds with this!
i'm actually rewriting this review; because i can't wear this on my inner rims anymore as it bothers my contact lenses. i don't know why but little bits of it just get on to my contact lenses! but i still have a billion uses for this pencil.
because even if you don't want it as an inner rim liner, this literally does SO much. it's like a little magic wand/eraser/highlighter! this also even takes the place of my beloved Benefit It Stick right now.
just make sure you get the one that matches your skintone!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Thersab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by JosephineC

Lovely and magical! Bought this based on MUA reviews, and it is now my staple item. I used to wear black eyeliner in my waterline, but this creme liner makes your eyes awake and bright. Add a little highlight in the inner corner and under the bottom lash line and its a great, fresh look.

You can also use it as a spot concealer which I've done a couple times. I had to get mine at the flagship store as its a pro product, plus get on a wait list because its always sold out. $17

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by judieq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my great finds thanks to MUA. I wear contacts and at the end of the day they make my eyes and somehow my waterline look a bit irritated and red. This makes me look really tired. If I use this I look instantly fresh and awake. Would definitely buy again.