September 30, 2014 | 1165 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - Hydra Life Pro-Youth Comfort Crème

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by ilovescrabble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

great moisturizer. A tiny bit spreads all over your face which means you don't use as much and it is harder to run out:) i use it every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by ikon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This moisturizer is great - the consistency is silky, the smell is fantastic and it absorbs nicely.

This is my second bottle, and is an upgrade from the previous HydraAction line and it works nicely as an every day/night basic moisturizer. I usually wait about 5-10 minutes before applying my foundation or primer and it makes the skin smooth and soft and definitely moisturized. It's a bit on the heavy side to use in the summer time, so I sometimes skip it and just use the Hydra Life serum instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JK701

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my husband, but I like to use it too. It's light and spreads thinly, I figured a man would prefer it over the heavy creams. I use RICE FORCE skincare products (it's AWESOME! I wish I can review it on MUA!) and sometimes I rotate their cream with this one and Absolue. I really like all of them!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Mariie108

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was recommended this product after telling the lady at the beauty counter that I wanted something to combat dry skin. I found that this moisturiser did exactly this. One problem I did have at first is applying too much, which caused me to break out majorly. However, when used sparingly, my face looks brighter and softer. A great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by swallydbrat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

All you ladies with dry skin, who have been looking for a solution - this is it! This cream is fantastic! My skin goes through phases where it is extremely dry around my cheeks and forehead, I had tried many moisturizers before and nothing seemed to work - till now. This cream takes away all my flakey skin and leaves my face looking and feeling so soft and smooth it's amazing! I will be buying this again and again...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is an ok product but considering the price..it's really not worth it. In winter my skin is very dry so I use this together with the hydra-life serum. I purchased the serum first and to be honest when I was using it alone the results were the same as when I added this cream to my routine. I'm trying to use it up before it expires so for summer this is an ok product but in winter my skin needs more. It does have a nice consistency and a fresh, sophisticated smell but that's unfortunately not enough. The packaging is really nice and expensive looking but after a while you just wish it was a little handier, it weighs a lot because it's made out of glass (especially the lid which is huge). I mean, if I ever dropped this I'm almost certain it would break.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very luxurious creme,even though it is considered a basic moisturizer by this brand, and I dont mean to put it down but by saying basic, basic can be positive, all brand names have to have a starting point, and for Dior this creme is it, it does what it claims which is moisturize your face, and it does it very nicely.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 4:41:00 AM More reviews by kawaiikat07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the hydra life tinted moizturizer last summer and sephora sale lady gave me a sample of the hydra life pro youth comfort creme... so i used during my vacation... it makes my skin feel so soft almost like a baby bum... lol but somehow i didnt go back and buy it... instead i went on trying shiseido and clarins... clarins was ok didnt do much... shiseido??? uhhhh didnt do anything for my skin at all... i was like maybe i have to try the dior again... so i did... and yes yes yes... this is the one for me... now my skin is soo soft now... less and less of the flakyness... oh yeah its a bit oily? not really but you do get a bit shiny though... but I think my skin need those oil so its all good... I really dont like the price though...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by SillyL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This year my skin has become quite dry and around my cheek area the skin would be flakey and I really didn't like. This stuff works great on my skin and keeps me hydrated all day! (Yay. no flaking! :P) Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by mimimachine

This product is just okay. It's not bad but it's not great either. I am a big fan of Skyn Iceland's Cloud Cream but got recommended this by a Sephora SA and had a generous sample. He said he swears by it and made it seem like some kind of miracle worker but honestly, I don't see any benefit in the two weeks I've been using it and it's actually kind of greasy so I wouldn't use it as a day cream. I've got the version with no SPF. It's not bad, as I said, but there are better products out there for that price. I have normal/combo skin (drier in winter, oilier in summer) but in general my skin is pretty balanced. Maybe with months of usage this would make a difference but I'm not willing to shell out that kind of money for a 50/50 shot. I'd rather stick to Skyn Iceland--which is paraben free, unlike Dior. Plus this has a weird kind of overly fragranced smell.