August 31, 2014 | 1377 users online

Dry Shampoo - Salon Grafix - Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This did nothing to clean my hair. It didn't spray a white powder to absorb the oils like most dry shampoos do. It just sprayed some foul smelling air. I don't know if I bought a defect bottle but this did not work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Finally, a dry shampoo that works for me. I have very thick, coase long hair so I only wash it 2-3x a week. Now and then, I try to find a dry shampoo in my travels that soaks up scalp oil and doesn't leave a white residue. Low and behold, I found SG Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo. The scent is the most mild out of the others that I've tried. It isn't powdery at all. It smells like a light floral scent that doesn't overpower you. This also doesn't leave any resdiue behind even after brushing the hair. Shake the can very very good and give short quicks sprays on the scalp and under the hair around the nape of the neck.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Out of 5 brands, this one has been the best. Easy app. No mess. No residue. Made hair shine and improved body. Smell was pleasant and then there was no smell after an hour. This product does everything it's label claims, price is good.

____

Still my favorite~!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

Did absolutely nothing for me and it's alarming that the first ingredient is BUTANE!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by LolaButterflies05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the product from the Ulta store.
I noticed that it works on hair that is not as oily. It makes your hair look clean and there is no residue. I did not like the smell. I can't describe the smell, it was a very odd fragrance. I would only use this product in an emergency situation such as in between days when I travel. I would purchase this product again because it does work on hair that is not so oily-but still needs to be shampooed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by tommysaunt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As dry shampoos go this performs at least as well as others I have purchased for twice the price. I blow dry and flat iron and need a lot of product to straighten my hair so anything that gives me an extra day without washing is a win for me. I will repurchase because out of the 6 or 7 dry shampoos I have tried this is as good as any of them and the price is right.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Can't speak more highly of this stuff. I dye my hair deep red so I try not to wash it too often and this really helps me get an extra day out of hair washing. It truly doesn't leave any residue, and it smells nice. Spray it on in short bursts, wait a minute, brush it out. Simple. Easy. Effective!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by normaestrada19

I am shocked at all the negative reviews. I just guess not everything works the same for everyone, but thank goodness this is a little miracle worker for me. I've tried several of the dry shampoos and although I do like most of them (Batiste, Lush) I can't stand the white residue. I have red hair at the moment and about 2 inches of dark brown roots, so yeah that white residue really, really shows up on me. It's not a deal breaker per say, but it is a bit of a nusance. What I truly dislike is that when I scratch my scalp, my nails are filled with the white powder, and yes ladies I do brush out my hair after spraying but that white residue tends to stay on my scalp, which I guess it needs to be to absorb the oil. Hands down this is my HG of dry shampoos :) I also do feel that it does give you more volume as other reviewers have mentioned, which is a win, win. I can't speak for the smell, since I am fighting a bit of a cold at the moment but I can tell you that it's not overwhelming and my scalp feels refreshed after use and it looks clean and with lots of volume. WIN!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I have tried a few dry shampoos and have been disappointed so far. The Treseme Fresh Start was awful and left clumps of powder in my hair, and the Pssst from Sally's doesn't last long enough and has a strong scent. I have dark brown hair and really need something that doesn't leave a white or grey residue. This stuff is great! It truly is invisible and brushes out clean, leaving hair soft and oil free.

I have found another use for it in addition to as a dry shampoo, and that is to boost volume at the root. I just spray it onto my roots before rolling it up with large velcro rollers, then finger comb and shake it out when I take it down. It works really well and since it is invisible there is no need to brush out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by sydcricket

I've got thick, dark, hair which gets oily in a matter of hours and I really have to keep laughing at these ''invisible'' dry shampoos. I feel like they're ''invisible'' because they don't do anything!! I guess this stuff would be good if you have normal or dry hair and need to get rid of that "24 hour" sheen your hair gets when you can't wash it daily, but it probably only be effective on the "6 hour" sheen I get. A day later? Forget it. Useless. The more expensive "invisible" ones are no better.

Anyone have a good rec for one of those good old talcum powdery ones that don't stink and have lots in the can? I'm desperate.