July 24, 2014 | 1791 users online

Dry Shampoo - Salon Grafix - Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Out of 5 brands, this one has been the best. Easy app. No mess. No residue. Made hair shine and improved body. Smell was pleasant and then there was no smell after an hour. This product does everything it's label claims, price is good.

____

Still my favorite~!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

Did absolutely nothing for me and it's alarming that the first ingredient is BUTANE!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by LolaButterflies05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the product from the Ulta store.
I noticed that it works on hair that is not as oily. It makes your hair look clean and there is no residue. I did not like the smell. I can't describe the smell, it was a very odd fragrance. I would only use this product in an emergency situation such as in between days when I travel. I would purchase this product again because it does work on hair that is not so oily-but still needs to be shampooed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by tommysaunt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As dry shampoos go this performs at least as well as others I have purchased for twice the price. I blow dry and flat iron and need a lot of product to straighten my hair so anything that gives me an extra day without washing is a win for me. I will repurchase because out of the 6 or 7 dry shampoos I have tried this is as good as any of them and the price is right.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Can't speak more highly of this stuff. I dye my hair deep red so I try not to wash it too often and this really helps me get an extra day out of hair washing. It truly doesn't leave any residue, and it smells nice. Spray it on in short bursts, wait a minute, brush it out. Simple. Easy. Effective!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by normaestrada19

I am shocked at all the negative reviews. I just guess not everything works the same for everyone, but thank goodness this is a little miracle worker for me. I've tried several of the dry shampoos and although I do like most of them (Batiste, Lush) I can't stand the white residue. I have red hair at the moment and about 2 inches of dark brown roots, so yeah that white residue really, really shows up on me. It's not a deal breaker per say, but it is a bit of a nusance. What I truly dislike is that when I scratch my scalp, my nails are filled with the white powder, and yes ladies I do brush out my hair after spraying but that white residue tends to stay on my scalp, which I guess it needs to be to absorb the oil. Hands down this is my HG of dry shampoos :) I also do feel that it does give you more volume as other reviewers have mentioned, which is a win, win. I can't speak for the smell, since I am fighting a bit of a cold at the moment but I can tell you that it's not overwhelming and my scalp feels refreshed after use and it looks clean and with lots of volume. WIN!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I have tried a few dry shampoos and have been disappointed so far. The Treseme Fresh Start was awful and left clumps of powder in my hair, and the Pssst from Sally's doesn't last long enough and has a strong scent. I have dark brown hair and really need something that doesn't leave a white or grey residue. This stuff is great! It truly is invisible and brushes out clean, leaving hair soft and oil free.

I have found another use for it in addition to as a dry shampoo, and that is to boost volume at the root. I just spray it onto my roots before rolling it up with large velcro rollers, then finger comb and shake it out when I take it down. It works really well and since it is invisible there is no need to brush out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by sydcricket

I've got thick, dark, hair which gets oily in a matter of hours and I really have to keep laughing at these ''invisible'' dry shampoos. I feel like they're ''invisible'' because they don't do anything!! I guess this stuff would be good if you have normal or dry hair and need to get rid of that "24 hour" sheen your hair gets when you can't wash it daily, but it probably only be effective on the "6 hour" sheen I get. A day later? Forget it. Useless. The more expensive "invisible" ones are no better.

Anyone have a good rec for one of those good old talcum powdery ones that don't stink and have lots in the can? I'm desperate.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by elph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a fair-to-middlin' opinion of this dry shampoo, but I am (probably unfairly) comparing it to a more expensive product that I use whenever I can justify the expense. I have a naturally oily scalp, so I need dry shampoo for those odd days when I am on the run and have no time to spare on washing my hair before rushing out the door. I am also a brunette, so I like a dry shampoo that doesn't require me to strenuously work it into my hair to get rid of that tell-tale trace of talcum. Salon Grafix really is invisible, at least on my dark hair, and it's inexpensive and easy to find at ye olde Wally World. It smells citrusy fresh, and a quick blast is all it takes to eliminate the evidence of an evening in a smoky bar. However, when I really need to reduce oil, I find that I do have to use a significant amount more to see a difference in my hair. It's not hard to use a third of the bottle on one application when I am using it to keep my scalp oils at bay. Good thing it's so cheap. This one will remain a stand-by when I can't afford the other one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by cinnamon_girl

I feel compelled to write a review because I'm shocked at the number of negative reviews for this product. The way most reviewers describe the product is completely contrary to my experience with it. I have fine, long straight blonde hair that I wash every second day or so. I recently moved to a small town and the selection of dry shampoo products is very limited here, so I ended up with this kind and I've been pleasantly surprised. First of all, I actually love the way it smells: like vanilla and baby powder. To me, it smells fresh and clean without being overpowering. I spray it on at around 8am, and by the time I get to work an hour later I can barely smell it anymore, and nobody else has seemed to notice the scent. Second, it does what it's supposed to do: it refreshes the look of unwashed hair and is completely invisible. To apply it, I brush my hair, then spray the product all over my hair, concentrating around my hairline and part. After waiting a minute or two, I brush my hair again and style as usual. I find that this dry shampoo gives my hair a little bit of volume, but when I touch my hair or run my fingers through it it doesn't feel like it's been weighed down with a lot of product (unlike other dry shampoos I've tried, where after using them I couldn't stand to touch my hair and could barely run a brush or my fingers through it).

Compared with other products I've tried, I'm very pleased with this one. I don't like Tresemme's dry shampoo (hate the smell and it makes my hair look worse than if I used nothing at all) and I can't stand the smell of the one by got2b. I love everything about Suave's dry shampoo, but sadly, it's not available in Canada yet. I feel that one of the reasons why people are disappointed with dry shampoo products is unrealistic expectations. Frankly, if your hair is really oily & could stand to be shampooed, I don't think any dry shampoo will make it look and smell like it's been freshly washed. Overall, I'm happy with this product and would re-purchase.