December 22, 2014 | 1740 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Summer Vanillas Lemon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

The Bomb !! LOVE IT. Please don't ever stop carrying this. It's the best smelling thing at B & BW

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Sarahkinz72

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this scent! i have coconut and lemon, and this one just seems so smell soo fruity and clean for some reason, haha :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by peacelovecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG! This lotion is to DIE for! I am so upset that I can't find it anymore! I bought one bottle of this and I fell inlove and went back for more only to find out THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT ANYMORE. It's a GORGEOUS, breath-taking, summery fruity scent that drags people in like CRAZY. A delicious lemon that smells rounded and sweet.. I LOVE IT. I'm a sucker for fruity lotions but this stuff is A M A Z I N G and if you see it anywhere you should be sure to pick some up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by DeeVine1217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells SO delicious. I got my sister the set (body wash, lotion and spray) and it's the perfect summer scent. That and Apricot Vanilla are yummy yummy yummy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by boarddumb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only Summer Vanilla I would buy, I can't get enough of this scent! It's just so yummy and delicious. It's a great summer scent, perfect for having a nice day out with your friends or just lounging around at home. It's just the perfect balance of lemon and vanilla: it's not a sharp household cleaner-like citrus with a vanilla afterthought like Victoria's Secret's Lemon Paradise, and it's not overly sweet and cloying like Warm Vanilla Sugar. It smells like lemon tea cookies at first application, but dries down to a more mellow, sweet vanilla.
What I also like about this scent is that it's young and fresh, but it's not a fruit punch teenybopper kind of scent. Perfect for my age group. My only complaint is that the packaging is kind of...well...ugly. But that's okay; I can camouflage it by placing it with all of the rest of my B&BW products.
I want to stock up before B&BW discontinues the scent. Hopefully it makes another reappearance next summer, or better yet--it gets reincarnated into a Signature Scent. LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Somewhere between starburst lemon and a lemon cream cookie.
I don't think it's like the Hello Sugar from years ago or like my mark lemon sugar spray, but it's refreshing and comforting. Not too heavy on the vanilla and slightly edible. You can spray it over and over in the heat and not be overwhelmed. I got my spray for free with a coupon. Now if they could only restock Apricot Vanilla I would be happy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love lemon scents and this one is my favorite so far. This smells like lemon sugar cookies to me and I've been wearing it almost everyday since I purchased it. This paired with the matching spray is heaven in a bottle and I hope they never stop making this!! Perfection!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really reminds me of a muted version of "Hello, Sugar" as other reviewers have said (and I really, really loved "Hello Sugar"). IT's a gentle lemony vanilla. On me, it doesn't last as long as other BBW lotions, or it doesn't seem to, anyway. But a nice, light scent for summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm just not really digging this scent. It's not horrible, just not as good as the Berry. I don't find anything Lemon about it - well maybe at first - but then it turns into something more musky. Luckily I didn't buy a whole bottle of it, just a travel sized to test it. Glad I decided on the full size of Berry instead!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by vanillalvr

I think I am the only person who doesn't care for this scent. I want to love it so much but I just can't. I looked forward to it because I am a big fan of vanilla AND lemon....they are both my favorite scents but this just smells different on me. I smell something floral in it for some reason. I wore it to a date's house and put it on in his kitchen when he wasn't around and he asked if I was dusting his house!! lol I was so embarrassed! I hear so many people tell me it smells like Hello Sugar.....I have the whole set of Hello Sugar and I don't think it smells anything like it at all. It is very strong on me and gives me a headache. I may buy it again just to try it out ...maybe I'll like it next time...lol