Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 12/2/2014 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'll admit this is definitely not the best under eye concealer out there, although there are many things I do like about this product. I love the cooling effect it gives from the metal ball tip, it's great for just waking up. And it is very brightening, so you could even use this as a highlight if you'd like. But since it doesn't deliver as much coverage as I would like, I use a different concealer first, then apply this product after and it gives such a pretty highlight under the eyes. It goes on so smooth and is very blendable and lasts a VERY long time. I honestly can't remember when I purchased this and I've been using the same one since! The only other downside of this product is that it only comes in one very light shade. Overall I would recommend this product for it's decent price.

on 11/9/2014 2:00:00 AM

I like the sheer finish and moisture content when I layered up on top of a thick concealer this helps to adjust the colour tone . I love it pretty much however now there is only a colour to choose from the drugstore

on 9/9/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I've had this product for 3 years, and it still hasn't come close to running out! It will certainly last you awhile, and I should probably buy another one for hygiene purposes. I love the metal-rollerball. It's so refreshing to roll on your face. The concealer itself is just a lightweight brightening concealer. It's not thick enough to cover dark circles, and I haven't noticed any differences as far as the "skincare benefits." I don't have deep, dark circles though, so this concealer is quite nice for me. Great packaging, lasts awhile, and feels nice to put on!

on 8/29/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm on the fence with this product, i have used it for years for my dark circles and it does a decent job. It is a very light concealer and can be used all over the face without going cakey which is one of the reasons i love it. However because it's so natural looking it doesn't do that good of a job at covering my bad dark circles. I enjoyed using when they weren't so bad but as they're getting worse due to a busier schedule i find the coverage isn't sufficient. The packaging is perfect for under eyes and isn't messy and it lasts a LONG time. I would probably have to throw out because of hygiene and not the product running out.

on 8/27/2014 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this. I use it as concealer and at night. I have seen no improvement in my circles but I love the shade medium deep it is perfect for my medium tone. I love how natural it looks on the skin. I also use as a spot concealer when my skin looks pretty good, set it with a powder and it looks very natural. Love love love
One roller will last a very long time.

So so disappointed that I can no longer find this anywhere.
It has been replaced by a piece of junk squeeze tube version. It does not even compare to how good this product is. so sad companies always get rid of the good stuff.
Stop trying to improve something that is not broke.

on 8/7/2014 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I liked this product more than I expected.
I have AWFUL dark circles and this gives decent coverage. I wear this on days where I don't feel like wearing a full face of makeup but also don't feel like getting a million "are you tired?" questions. No, I'm not, I just have dark circles.
It's really easy to apply and it gives a nice and natural looking coverage. The shade selection isn't that great but I'm super pale so I didn't have a problem with it.

I still use my HG Hard Candy's glamoflauge concealer when I wear a full face of makeup, though.

on 8/6/2014 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it. Best concealer ever. The only thing us that you have to learn how to use this. I had it wrong the first time. The idea is to apply itp (it's got a liquid kind of consistency) and let it settle for about 10 minutes. Then you can use your fingers to distribute the rest thab wasn't "absorbed" by your skin. It's worth thw wait!

on 7/31/2014 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I found this product to be pretty blah. The pros and cons are listed below:

Pros:
-Okay coverage
-Low price compared to similar products
-Metal rollerball applicator feels refreshing to skin

Cons:
-Drippy
-Gathers in the creases of your skin
-Hardly any color selection; the "light" shade was way too dark on me
-Product doesn't really come out of applicator evenly

There is a lot of enthusiasm for this product, but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that 1) it's pretty inexpensive, and 2) there's a certain novelty in applying it due to the cool metal rollerball tip, which feels good underneath your eyes. However, I don't think the actual concealer is of good quality, as it is drippy, creases easily, and has barely any color selection. I would recommend skipping this one.

on 7/15/2014 7:54:00 PM

Love love love. I have dryer skin, yellow undertone and hereditary circles that are a pain to cover.... This product has been fantastic in doing just that. Definitely buy again (used to use Mac cream concealer pot- done even touch it anymore)

on 7/8/2014 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Don't use it as a concealer it does not cover at all, just a little bit, but the cover is not good. But use it as a highlighter is so great and natural. Love it!! The only bad thing is it does not long for a long time. But I love it anyway, :D