April 18, 2014 | 1938 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by poshmels

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this product many times and never been disappointed. I use it mainly in the shower since I wash off my face at the end of the day in the shower, and it does an excellent job in cleansing makeup and eye makeup. I'm not a heavy makeup wearer but I have the usual concealer, foundation, blush, mascara and everything comes off great.
I love the fact that it's a foam as the product lasts for ever. The only thing that went wrong once is that the pump was starting in jamming but I think it's because of the bottle being in the shower all the time. I wrote to Aveeno and they sent me a coupon to replace the product. I love that the product can be found at Walmart at a very good price as well and there are sometimes coupons online. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by TrinaBee

Just bought this cleanser and used it tonight. It cleans the skin very nicely, smell is nice - it's strong but it's a nice soapy scent. Cleans off makeup almost completely, however I still do a once over with a cleansing wipe afterwards just in case. I noticed a little foundation residue so make sure to tone or use a wipe as well. The foam is a lovely consistency and lathering is a breeze, there's nothing to dislike about this cleanser!! It may not be all that "natural" but it's still better that most of the other drug store cleansers. One thing I did notice was that it itched a tiny bit afterwards but face looked fresh and there was no redness which was what makes me give this product 5 stars :) ps my face is combo/sensitive

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by tinarae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after all the good reviews that I had been reading here. However I have sensitive/oily-combination skin and this product made my face super red! I would definitely not recommend this to someone who has sensitive skin!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by jessahorsting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LADIES! You know those nights where you're waaaay too tired to take off your makeup so you end up sleeping in it, and the next day your face feels absolutely ATROCIOUS?!? Well this cleanser removes every single bit of makeup, weather that be foundation OR eye makeup. Yes, this cleanser is so gentle that you can rub it in your eyes and since it's soap free, it does not sting.. it simply removes all your makeup. I love how this cleanser is hypoallergenic, soap free, oil free and non comedogenic. It works wonders for those days where your skin is lacking it's OOMPH! It is not drying whatsoever and leaves my skin so smooth. I love the pump and how it's so foamy - not your boring facial cleanser. I am on my second bottle and will definitely repurchase!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Yzyz

Finally after all this time, my HG cleanser! I have been using so many cleansers and they were either 'meh' or 'oh god never again'. Last month, I replaced all my skincare and makeup products with non comedogenic ones to reduce chances of clogged pores. I have been using Aveeno's positively radiant cleanser, not this makeup removing one, for a year and liked it very much as a morning cleanser. However the most important cleanser for me would be the night one. I do wear foundation or tinted moisturizer daily and use oil cleanser to remove my makeup at night. I usually follow by a cleanser to remove left over makeup or oil residue just as a last check. This being said, I need a cleanser that is very effective or has makeup removing properties in itself to complete the job. In my experience, these are either so bad quality they make my skin 'squeak' afterwards or so moisturizing it leaves oily film afterwards.

This cleanser is a nice balance. It takes off the leftover residue while making my skin feels silky and smooth. My skin loves it! Plus it totally saves me the task of using a sponge to lather up my cleanser, this comes out foamy!!

One lipsie down because it has too strong of a smell for my liking, It is a pleasant smell and most people won't find it bothersome but I prefer unscented products. Also, it can't be carried everywhere. The cap comes off pretty easily and the pump would get the product everywhere if you want to bring this with you. :(

All in all, HG cleanser! Does the job while leaving skin smooth and hydrated. Big bottle size is also a bonus :) Definitely give it a try

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle of this after reading all the reviews on here. I find that the foam is easy to spread on the face and since I use the silicone face scrub, it helps to remove excess make up and oil. I never had an issue with the scent. After using this, my face doesn't seem tight, but then again, right after I wash my face, I apply witch hazel toner and apply lotion right away. I hate the feeling of tight dry skin so I take measures to apply cream/lotion right after washing my face. I haven't had a major issue with makeup residue after cleansing, but before cleansing my face with this, I use the Clean and Clear makeup wipes to get most of it off first. Overall, this is a pretty good cleanser.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Itai

At first I thought it removed all my makeup, but tonight I used my Bioderma eau micellaire after washing my face with the Aveeno cleanser and there was still a lot of makeup residue on the cotton pad! So it's not that good to remove all the makeup if you wear foundation.

I liked that it leaves my skin soft and it's not overdrying. I don't mind the fragrance but some people may dislike it.

I don't like the light foam consistency, but the packaging is convenient with the pump. There is a cap so it's great to travel with.

Overall, it's a great cleanser for people that don't wear too much makeup. It doesn't remove all the makeup if you wear foundation.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It has a gentle floral soapy fragrance. I think it does a decent job cleaning and removing make up at the end of the night. It's not harsh on the skin and doesn't dry out your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by jessica1567

This product is amaaaaazing it removed all of my makeup and it left my skin feeling soft and nice I highly recommend. Buying this it's amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Makeupqueen17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this face wash- it does a great job of removing all traces of make-up even every bit of mascara. It is gentle and does not dry out your skin. The only problem with this cleanser is that it is so hard to find! The only place I have been able to find it is at ulta. However, this make up remover is more than worth the drive to Ulta. I love the texture of the foam and it rinses completely clean without any residue. I love love love this foaming make up removing cleaser- I have been using it for a year and a half and still am in love!