July 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Dream24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this makeup remover at Wal-Mart for around $5.

Overall, I didn't like this makeup remover. Yes it does remove some of my eye makeup but not all of my mascara (my mascara might be waterproof but it did say normal makeup remover would be able to remove it and other brands do work). It is definitely oil free (no washing required) and it did not irritate my sensitive eyes.

Big down sides are the design of the bottle (I don't like how it dispenses, had to use my own bottle), doesn't entirely remove my eye makeup and that awful chemical smell.

This eye makeup remover might work for some but it did not work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by pinkflower8

I thought I would try this relatively cheap eye makeup remover but it was a big mistake. It is really hard to remove eye makeup with, and you need to use a lot of product. Go for the more expensive remover... it has better overall value because it is a way better product and will last you a LOT longer. Skip this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by juliaisaninja

Didn't work and stung my eyes. I even tried holding it to my non waterproof makeup for 30 seconds and there was no difference. Awful product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have tried several liquid removers (Lancome Bi, Clinique, Neutrogena, Maybeline non-oily free, Estee Lauder, Mary Kay) and I have to say this is the best. I have tried the Maybeline non-oily one and didn't like it as well with my contacts. This removes any mascara I have used including water proof by other brands.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by xxAutumnakixx

Terrible. Doesn't do anything.

I am so glad my CVS takes returns because this was a total waste of money. Water does a better job.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by sarsora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

worst eye make up remover i ever tried ......sting my eyes like crazyyyy stay away

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this brand off and on for the past few years. I like it because it's not oily and cheap. I did not have any problems with it stinging my eyes either.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This remover made my eyes sting like crazy. If I used it at night, my eyes were still burning the next morning.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by chocogrrl05

pretty much did nothing. i geuss it what u get when u get a cheap non oil based remover...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this faithfully for a year or so before I found Pond's Cold Cream.

The bottle does leak a little if it tips over and the top does get a bit icky. I have to rub a bit too hard for my liking to get all the eyemakeup off and there's a strange residue.