Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

on 5/17/2013 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Terrible-- doesn't remove much and takes a lot of effort. Waste of money. If you want a drugstore brand, go with Neutrogena's oil-free eye makeup remover. It's excellent.

on 2/28/2013 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I can't say that I'm really surprised by some negative reviews - I know some people personally that have tried and can't stand this stuff - but for me personally it's the ONLY eye makeup remover I'll use. It doesn't sting whatsoever and I have very sensitive (light blue) eyes. If it wasn't actually removing even the darkest waterproof mascara with ease, I'd think I was using straight water. It's entirely oil-free so there is no residue at ALL and unlike some other products, doesn't leave my eyes blurry or oily. My fave, hands down. Been using it for years and though I have tried a few others, have kept and will continue coming back to this one.

on 10/2/2012 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used this for so many years but have tried others. It doesn't sting my sensitive eyes but to make it easier to remove concealer, I hold the cotton ball briefly under each eye to let it work a bit then use a new soaked one to gently swipe off. It takes off powder eye shadow well but needs the same technique as above to remove mascara and liner. It's so inexpensive I don't mind using a lot! Easy to find in stores so that's a plus for me.

Just useless. Just use soap.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this because it doesnt not sting ur eyes and it does not leave any residue because it is oil free. Also it does its job and removes makeup with adequate ease.

on 2/26/2012 8:26:00 PM

I bought this makeup remover at Wal-Mart for around $5.

Overall, I didn't like this makeup remover. Yes it does remove some of my eye makeup but not all of my mascara (my mascara might be waterproof but it did say normal makeup remover would be able to remove it and other brands do work). It is definitely oil free (no washing required) and it did not irritate my sensitive eyes.

Big down sides are the design of the bottle (I don't like how it dispenses, had to use my own bottle), doesn't entirely remove my eye makeup and that awful chemical smell.

This eye makeup remover might work for some but it did not work for me.

on 2/21/2012 4:11:00 PM

I thought I would try this relatively cheap eye makeup remover but it was a big mistake. It is really hard to remove eye makeup with, and you need to use a lot of product. Go for the more expensive remover... it has better overall value because it is a way better product and will last you a LOT longer. Skip this one.

Didn't work and stung my eyes. I even tried holding it to my non waterproof makeup for 30 seconds and there was no difference. Awful product.

on 2/20/2011 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have tried several liquid removers (Lancome Bi, Clinique, Neutrogena, Maybeline non-oily free, Estee Lauder, Mary Kay) and I have to say this is the best. I have tried the Maybeline non-oily one and didn't like it as well with my contacts. This removes any mascara I have used including water proof by other brands.

Terrible. Doesn't do anything.

I am so glad my CVS takes returns because this was a total waste of money. Water does a better job.