October 1, 2014 | 1818 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by triplfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

good MUA reviews brought me to Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, which I LOVE. I tried this stuff, thinking it would be similar...FAR FROM IT. This cleanser made my skin very dry and I broke out in huge cystic pimples. I thought it was hormonal until I realized it was probably the cleanser. Would never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Binney

I have been using this product forever and have yet to stray to another cleanser. It takes away my acne within a week when I use it regularly and has good ingredients strong enough for acne. The packaging is not good for travel, it will leak. The price is so so.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Stolz69

Love it. Every now and then I'll stray to find something else but nothing makes my skin as smooth and clear as this does ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by misslaurenj

I typically have extremely oily skin so I thought this would be a good cleanser to help keep the oil under control. This is the WORST cleanser I have ever used. It completely dried out my skin to the point that it is severely peeling and flaking. Never in my life have I experienced something like this. I do not recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by mushroomjr

I put this one in shower and use it with my body wash to wash off the sun block on my legs and arms. Then one day I tried it on my face, I was amazed. This is just a little worse than my avene cleansing gel, it cleans well my oily nose, smells good, and leaves the rest of my face soft, clean, non-greasy and moisturized. My face turns a bit dry faster than if I use Clarins or Avene cleansers, but considering the price, I will definitely keep buying it as a backup in my bathroom.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by catletter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I sincerely suggest you to do this: When you see this product runaway immediately!! It is the worst cleanser I have ever used. It extremely dries your skin out even if it is oily. As a natural result, the skin produces more oil as a defense mechanism. I have used this about 3 years ago, it screwed up my skin balance causing more oily,greasy skin also acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Gina1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like nutrogena products this one I used for year or two but all of sudden got small acne and rough oily skin then tried many recently I tried nutrogena pink grapefruit visibly clear for spots and blackheads it smells terribly bad but it works well on oily skin helps eliminates dark spots and less visible blackheads but unfortunately after few days of using Same problem small acne so gonna try something else this time:(

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Since my HG cleanser (Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Control Foaming) is rarely to be found anymore, I'm always looking for a good alternative. This does the job...it cleanses without drying out my face too much as long as I use lukewarm water. They've toned the scent way down since I was in high school, so using it no longer reminds me of being an awkward teenager. I just...really don't love it he way I do the Rapid Clear, especially since I think it may be clogging some of the pores around my nose/at the tops of my cheeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Beautyandhealth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely the worst cleanser I have ever used. It sure does get deep down into your pores... And CLOGS them. I used another cleanser before this and my face was super clear and supple and glowy, but then I ran out and found this tucked away in my cupboard. After using it I quickly remembered why I stopped using it before. I was covered in acne within the day.terrible terrible terrible. Do NOT buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Siennalox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was terrible. I have always had really good skin and rarely had a pimple. I used this for 3 days and my face broke out everywhere in huge pimples. I do NOT recommend this product!