December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Joanitah

I loved using this product. Im 20 years old. Anyway I used this product for about a month and my skin was flawless and radiant... My acne cleared up and it took most of my make up off. Just wished it was just a pinch more better with the deep clean for my makeup.

But over all it is something i would want people to try because it works. I saw a difference in my skin and its texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

i actually like this cleanser. this cleanser is the one i always go back to after trying some other cleansers. This cleanser does not clog my pores. It also gives me a clean feeling after washing, although it is slightly drying sometimes if you do not moisturize afterwards. i have repurchase this many times. would continue to use it unless i have found something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for the past few months, and I really don't mind it. It is drying, but I typically moisturize right after I use it in the shower and my skin feels fine. I have hormonal acne, and while during my period I still break out a bit, this face cleanser does help a lot with the time around it. I have acne-prone, combo skin with an oily forehead and dry everywhere else. As long as I don't moisturize my forehead, my skin feels great! It smells good and cleans your face really well! My sister uses it and likes it as well, and she has very oily skin and is acne prone. The price isn't the best, but a little lasts a long way and I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by triplfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

good MUA reviews brought me to Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, which I LOVE. I tried this stuff, thinking it would be similar...FAR FROM IT. This cleanser made my skin very dry and I broke out in huge cystic pimples. I thought it was hormonal until I realized it was probably the cleanser. Would never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Binney

I have been using this product forever and have yet to stray to another cleanser. It takes away my acne within a week when I use it regularly and has good ingredients strong enough for acne. The packaging is not good for travel, it will leak. The price is so so.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Stolz69

Love it. Every now and then I'll stray to find something else but nothing makes my skin as smooth and clear as this does ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by misslaurenj

I typically have extremely oily skin so I thought this would be a good cleanser to help keep the oil under control. This is the WORST cleanser I have ever used. It completely dried out my skin to the point that it is severely peeling and flaking. Never in my life have I experienced something like this. I do not recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by mushroomjr

I put this one in shower and use it with my body wash to wash off the sun block on my legs and arms. Then one day I tried it on my face, I was amazed. This is just a little worse than my avene cleansing gel, it cleans well my oily nose, smells good, and leaves the rest of my face soft, clean, non-greasy and moisturized. My face turns a bit dry faster than if I use Clarins or Avene cleansers, but considering the price, I will definitely keep buying it as a backup in my bathroom.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by catletter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I sincerely suggest you to do this: When you see this product runaway immediately!! It is the worst cleanser I have ever used. It extremely dries your skin out even if it is oily. As a natural result, the skin produces more oil as a defense mechanism. I have used this about 3 years ago, it screwed up my skin balance causing more oily,greasy skin also acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Gina1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like nutrogena products this one I used for year or two but all of sudden got small acne and rough oily skin then tried many recently I tried nutrogena pink grapefruit visibly clear for spots and blackheads it smells terribly bad but it works well on oily skin helps eliminates dark spots and less visible blackheads but unfortunately after few days of using Same problem small acne so gonna try something else this time:(