Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water Purified, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 6/30/2014 9:48:00 PM

I don't think I would buy this product again. I love the smell and how my skin feels immediately after using it, but it really dries out my skin. My cheeks feel very tight a few minutes after use. I think this cleanser would be okay for occasional use, but not daily.

on 6/6/2014 7:38:00 PM

This stuff made my face super dry! And it left patches of red, painful, super sensitive blotches around my cheeks. It almost looked as if I was burned! Definitely do not recommend for people with sensitive skin.

on 6/2/2014 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This face wash has been a staple for me during the last 2 years. It has helped my skin clear up acne as well as old acne scars. It does dry out the face but nothing a night moisturizer can't solve. It's great at removing make up and the smell is minimal. I have always had extremely sensitive skin and never found this product to break me out. I like the pump packaging but hate it for travelling. The bottle itself has cracked on me multiple times and leaves a gross mess and the pump is easily pressed, had to pump some in to a travel bottle. Overall though. I've never had a problem with it, it's done great things for my skin.

on 4/28/2014 9:04:00 AM

I used this product for years at my mom's urging and found it did nothing for me. I honestly thought I was using it wrong or something, because my mom swore by it. But then I had to think of when I've ever seen my mom with acne and I couldn't remember when she'd ever had any.

This soap burns if it gets into your eyes, and I didn't find it made my skin any cleaner than the cheap dollar store brand, or even plain soap. It didn't make my acne better, and caused my skin to become even drier than usual. After years of throwing away money on this facial cleanser I decided to give my face a break from it to see if it was actually doing me any favours, and it wasn't. My skin is as it was when I was still using the cleanser. The bottom line is that it doesn't work for me.

I would not buy this product again.

on 4/27/2014 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I loved using this product. Im 20 years old. Anyway I used this product for about a month and my skin was flawless and radiant... My acne cleared up and it took most of my make up off. Just wished it was just a pinch more better with the deep clean for my makeup.

But over all it is something i would want people to try because it works. I saw a difference in my skin and its texture.

on 3/1/2014 1:56:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

i actually like this cleanser. this cleanser is the one i always go back to after trying some other cleansers. This cleanser does not clog my pores. It also gives me a clean feeling after washing, although it is slightly drying sometimes if you do not moisturize afterwards. i have repurchase this many times. would continue to use it unless i have found something better.

I've been using this product for the past few months, and I really don't mind it. It is drying, but I typically moisturize right after I use it in the shower and my skin feels fine. I have hormonal acne, and while during my period I still break out a bit, this face cleanser does help a lot with the time around it. I have acne-prone, combo skin with an oily forehead and dry everywhere else. As long as I don't moisturize my forehead, my skin feels great! It smells good and cleans your face really well! My sister uses it and likes it as well, and she has very oily skin and is acne prone. The price isn't the best, but a little lasts a long way and I'll buy it again.

on 2/26/2014 8:51:00 PM

good MUA reviews brought me to Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, which I LOVE. I tried this stuff, thinking it would be similar...FAR FROM IT. This cleanser made my skin very dry and I broke out in huge cystic pimples. I thought it was hormonal until I realized it was probably the cleanser. Would never buy this again.

on 2/1/2014 11:30:00 AM

I have been using this product forever and have yet to stray to another cleanser. It takes away my acne within a week when I use it regularly and has good ingredients strong enough for acne. The packaging is not good for travel, it will leak. The price is so so.

on 1/11/2014 2:34:00 AM

Love it. Every now and then I'll stray to find something else but nothing makes my skin as smooth and clear as this does ;)