April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Daily Treatment Conditioner, Intensive Repair

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Terrible,terrible product,it weighed my hair down.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

This definately did not help with my dry thick damaged hair. Will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by rachelicious904

I wouldn't use this everyday as my hair is pretty 'normal' and this would weigh it down, however I use it after my clarifying shampoo (about once every two weeks) and the results are amaaaazing! I was thinking of buying something expensive like a B&B conditioner or Kerastase treatment to use after clarifying but now I don't have to and can spend the extra money on something else as it's so affordable :) Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I just noticed that I've been using this conditioner a lot, almost all of it has gone. I keep changing conditioners so much, I hardly ever use the whole bottle (or tube). I have a lot of half used conditioner bottles and tubes everywhere.
This conditioner was not anything special when I first tried it. Almost all repairing conditioners work the same for me the first time. Usually I'll notice it much later if it's good or not. Bad ones lose their "power" after few tries and they usually make my hair feel either weighed down and greasy or then they just leave them feeling dry and frizzy.
This conditioner kept it's power well. I haven't even noticed any change, I've just been using it time after time and I haven't felt the need to use another conditioner. That's a sign of a great conditioner.
There's only one other daily conditioner that I keep buying again and again and this is going to be my second favorite. I'm going to have to buy a new tube soon. My hair is on a very good condition after using it constantly. I have naturally culrly, coarse and frizzy hair, but this conditioner keeps my hair very soft and healthy feeling.
Great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by SerenaMariee

I tried this product because i got told it was good.
After getting out of the shower, my hair did feel alot softer so i dryed my hair to see the end result and it felt absolutely horrible my hair was greasy for the whole day and from my hair being dry ive been trying not to wash it everyday, but after this product i had to wash it again that night because it was so greasy.

I dont know whether this is just my hair type from it being thin or not, but it didnt work for me at all. I wouldnt buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by deepseadivingsuit

This is definitely a HG conditioner for me! I borrowed it off a friend when I ran out of my usual stuff and was a bit confused by the cheapness since she usually has imported Japanese toiletries but it turned out to be amazing. My hair is usually a dry, overdyed mess of tangly split ends but all day my ponytail was just soft and smooth and bouncy! I immediately bought myself some the next day :D

I'm undecided about the shampoo - it leaves my scalp a bit itchy (don't know if this has to do with my daily hairwashing?) - but the conditioner is liquid awesome. It's even better than the 4x more expensive in-shower oil treatment my hairdresser gave me, which used to be my HG. I will be sooo upset if they ever change the formula :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is, by far, my favorite conditioner. Ever since I started using it about a year ago, the condition of my hair has dramatically improved. I get my hair trimmed every three months and this seems to prevent breakage in between trims. My hair is soft and managable, and when used with my favorite shampoo I never have a bad hair day. The scent is fresh and clean and lingers throughout the day. Will repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by KeeleySiobhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the very few conditioners I will ever use an entire bottle of. Usually I use a conditioner for about a month or two before realizing that I don't like them and throwing them away, but I absolutely love this one. I mix it with whatever conditioner I'm trying out and get the best results. I'm trying to grow out my hair and I'm sure this is one of the reasons I've had so few split ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ktk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy Grail. Have been using for over a month(just a dime-size dab at a time on the ends) and my hair seems thicker and in better condition. It curls nicely, isn't weighed down, and I'm not breaking out anywhere from silicones (although this product does have dimethicone). I don't know if it's the lactic acid (which my hair loves) or what. This conditioner has both mineral oil and petrolatum in it, go figure- and my fine, thin hair has never looked better. It's a mystery! At least it doesn't have parabens! I can wholeheartedy recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by sexyann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for the bottle that has the triangle at the top left saying 95% less breakage. I was really excited to try this product after reading reviews here as well as watching people on youtube rave about how it helped them grow out their damaged hair.

I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for over a week now. I really liked the conditioner at first. It has a very nice consistency. Now, however, I don't know if I like it or not because I don't know if it's just the shampoo that has been doing bad things to my hair or the combination of both. I have been using both the shampoo an conditioner together and although my hair has more shine, my hair is in worse condition since using this shampoo and conditioner. This product claims to help stop breakage, don't believe it; my hair is not only still breaking off, ENTIRE STRANDS OF HAIR ARE COMING OUT ALL THE TIME since using this. Not good! Also, after letting my hair air dry, I noticed that my hair looked slightly greasy.

For reference, I have an oily scalp and dry hair. I think I'll hang on to the conditioner and use it every once in a while but the shampoo is going in the trash. I have a feeling that my hair is coming out because it is not getting clean enough at the root.

Update: It was the shampoo that was no good for me. 'm still using the conditioner. I really like what it does for my damaged hair. After using the conditioner (with a different shampoo), my hair is more soft, shinny, and generally happier when I let it air dry.