October 1, 2014 | 1765 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Daily Treatment Conditioner, Intensive Repair

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by lunaviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I quite like this conditioner but I'm not a fan of the shampoo. The Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo makes my hair feel coated. Adding the conditioner doesn't help. However, when I use the Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner with another shampoo, particularly one designed for volume, my hair feels and looks great. It's bouncy and my split ends look mended. I have good hair days whenever I use this combo. I would like to try more products in the Dove hair care line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by nudylipstickgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this conditioner along with it's shampoo. I have wavy/normal-dry/fine/med. textured hair. My hair smell great, feels smooth, and keeps it soft without being over weighted. Occasionally have to use clarify shampoo, but only about every 6 shampoos. This stuff does have conditioners that help keep the hair in good shape.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkGurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good conditioner but it just doesnt do anything for me. I like the dove nourishing weightless oils conditioner one so much more

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by blueberrycheesecake

It really improved my dry, damaged hair. It also controlled its frizziness.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Terrible,terrible product,it weighed my hair down.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This definately did not help with my dry thick damaged hair. Will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by rachelicious904

I wouldn't use this everyday as my hair is pretty 'normal' and this would weigh it down, however I use it after my clarifying shampoo (about once every two weeks) and the results are amaaaazing! I was thinking of buying something expensive like a B&B conditioner or Kerastase treatment to use after clarifying but now I don't have to and can spend the extra money on something else as it's so affordable :) Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I just noticed that I've been using this conditioner a lot, almost all of it has gone. I keep changing conditioners so much, I hardly ever use the whole bottle (or tube). I have a lot of half used conditioner bottles and tubes everywhere.
This conditioner was not anything special when I first tried it. Almost all repairing conditioners work the same for me the first time. Usually I'll notice it much later if it's good or not. Bad ones lose their "power" after few tries and they usually make my hair feel either weighed down and greasy or then they just leave them feeling dry and frizzy.
This conditioner kept it's power well. I haven't even noticed any change, I've just been using it time after time and I haven't felt the need to use another conditioner. That's a sign of a great conditioner.
There's only one other daily conditioner that I keep buying again and again and this is going to be my second favorite. I'm going to have to buy a new tube soon. My hair is on a very good condition after using it constantly. I have naturally culrly, coarse and frizzy hair, but this conditioner keeps my hair very soft and healthy feeling.
Great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by SerenaMariee

I tried this product because i got told it was good.
After getting out of the shower, my hair did feel alot softer so i dryed my hair to see the end result and it felt absolutely horrible my hair was greasy for the whole day and from my hair being dry ive been trying not to wash it everyday, but after this product i had to wash it again that night because it was so greasy.

I dont know whether this is just my hair type from it being thin or not, but it didnt work for me at all. I wouldnt buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by deepseadivingsuit

This is definitely a HG conditioner for me! I borrowed it off a friend when I ran out of my usual stuff and was a bit confused by the cheapness since she usually has imported Japanese toiletries but it turned out to be amazing. My hair is usually a dry, overdyed mess of tangly split ends but all day my ponytail was just soft and smooth and bouncy! I immediately bought myself some the next day :D

I'm undecided about the shampoo - it leaves my scalp a bit itchy (don't know if this has to do with my daily hairwashing?) - but the conditioner is liquid awesome. It's even better than the 4x more expensive in-shower oil treatment my hairdresser gave me, which used to be my HG. I will be sooo upset if they ever change the formula :(