October 31, 2014 | 1228 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - HD Microfinish Cream Blush - all

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by bebopyasha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the #12 blush about a month ago. I think the worst aspect of this product is the learning curve on using the pump- you basically have to tap the outer edge of the pump and slowly press down. However, once you figure that out, you have a great amount of control over the product.

The color is a very beautiful orange/apricot. It looks crazy at first, kind of like MAC's Vegas Bolt, but ends up as a very natural color. I really feel as if this color just brightens up my face and makes me look very awake and healthy (I'm approx. a NC30).

I have oily skin and tricky pores, but this product does not settle into them or fade quickly. I apply this product using my fingertips. However, I have found that you don't want to overblend when using this method, since most of it will just end up on your fingers. Like others have said, you only need a little amount of this and the formula truly blends to a natural, "HD" finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this! I wanted the perfect orangey/coral blush and I know it's selfish when I have a bloody hoarde of coral blushes in the drawer bit it's as if each one is off by a little bit I like them but it's not orange enough or it's too orange nearing red. I read about first kiss number 12 from a blog but I was skeptical cause of the liquid/ gel based I wanted a powder but the color looked phenomenal on the blog so I decided to keep it on the list of maybes. Ventured into sephora and after testing and testing some more I'd cone back to thus one. Makeup forever had some lovely shades but number 12 just made my face come alive gave it that orange/coral perfect glow and it wasn't garish or tawdry at all but that could be I applied with a light hand (very light) and I'm olive skinned but whatever the reason I love the product. It sinks into the skin, lasts all day, and looks great! Oh one last thing the pump does suck somewhat but the sephora mua showed me how to use it properly so now it's not a big hassle. Pricey but enough product to last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing product. The only cream product that actually stays on my oily skin! I don't need to set it with another blush or anything. You need the tiniest amount because it is insanely pigmented and can only be applied using a stippling brush. Also, because it's so pigmented, it's quite affordable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Jessiebanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this blush as a 100pt Sample and I swatched the other colors and I must say I think this product is terrible for dry or brown skin. There is nothing "HD" about it. It's very obvious. It sits on the skin and drags when you apply it. It made the texture of the skin on my cheeks look 5x worse than it actually is. Also despite the incredibly pigmented colors it still looks chalky when blended on my darker skin. I tried applying it multiple ways and there was no way it looked good.

If you have combo/oily skin and are light/med skin tone these might work for you, but for me this product doesn't live up to MUFE standards. The packaging also needs to dispense less product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by busyatdizzy

Can't remember the reason I bought this product. I've probably used this three times since I bought it at the end of last summer. It's very hard to manipulate and once it's on its on, which isn't bad. It reminds me of stage make-up. Too much for men at my age.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by bambigirl0512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

These blushes are amazing. I decided to try since I am so sick of powder blushes sitting in my pores and fading away when my skin gets oily, I have tried cheek tints, don't like them, they don't last on my skin. I have tried other cream blushes, didn't like most of them because they have no staying power, MUFE HD blush is by far the best cream blush I have used. The color stays put all day, and is very buildable depending on the amount of color you want. I use half a pump for each cheek. I like to use my fingers. I find using a brush wastes too much product.
I have fair skin and I purchased 2 shades. Nip slip is just a basic neutral pink. Suits my skin tone well. Quickie is also pink, but a has a bit more of a coral tone on the skin. Both are similar on my face. I use quickie for a more natural look, and nip slip when I really want that "blushed" look.
The best thing about this blush is it does NOT sit in your pores!!! It blends so well into the skin, and looks natural, or colorful, depending on how much you apply. It is very versatile. This will last on your cheeks all day long, even without a setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by MissDior5011

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. Very easy to use and a little goes a long way. The staying power is fantastic and the colours are nice. I have No 3, 5, 9, 12 and I love them all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by hnn

I received Truth or Dare as a sample from Sephora. I'm far from a newbie at makeup, but this has by far been the worst blush to work with. I used a brush (Sigma SS168) and the color looked streaky, no matter how much I tried to blend. I used my fingers, but it's so hard to put on an even amount without putting on too much. The product itself feels so heavy on, and its difficult to set. Plus, its pump applicator pumps out way too much each time. There's absolutely no winning with this blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in #5. This the the longest lasting non-powder blush and lasted all day on me. I loved liquid blushes because they look more natural than powder giving a dewy finish.

This is an extremely pigmented gel like blush. Comes in a pump that dispenses enough for 10 people with one full pump. Good thing is, if pressed lightly, you can reduce the amount dispensed.

#5 is a natural pink, great for everyday wear. Its very pigmented and alittle tricky to blend. I do have to go over it with a kabuki brush to even out the application.

Overall a great blush that lasts but on the pricey side.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by 1BlueEyedGirl1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush has the best staying power of any other blush! It lasts all day well into the night, looking as beautiful as when first applied. I love the finish it gives, it really is like it claims, that of skin. It isn't dewy or completely matte, it looks so fresh on anyone. It blends so well into the skin, if you gently blend the edges in.The color selection is also amazing, I have #3 (truth or dare) and I'm shade #117 in the MUFE HD foundation for reference. It looks very vibrant on my skin, like I've been excercising for a long time. During the day to tone it down I apply this after my moisturizer and use a very small amount of foundation to stipple or use a fluffy blush on top of the blush. It looks great at night, it gives me a glow. The pump tends to give more product then needed but it just takes some getting used to to get as little as possible. Half a pea-size amount will be plenty for both cheeks, so I think that although the bottle is small it is a great value. I've never experienced a blush like this before, because it seems to sculpt my cheeks as it says it will on the product info. I am going to try out one of the very light pink shades and some more as well. If you get at least one, you will not regret it. This is truly a one of a kind and innovative product that is impossible not to love. Some may find it difficult to apply at first, so I would suggest nudging the pump down as little as possible onto the back of the hand or CD and then with a ring finger pick up a little and dab it on, blend edges, and then layer more on, blend edges, etc until the desired affect is achieved. If too much is applied, use a little powder or foundation to dust over. All I can say is you have to try it and choose the right color for you, and if you don't love it you can always return it.