October 20, 2014 | 1965 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by sliceofapple

Perfect "my lips but better" color for my skin tone. In the tube, it looks very brown and unflattering but as it went on, I definitely noticed more of the pink. I've been searching for a really long time for a color that flattered my skin tone and didn't take away from a dramatic eye look, so this is great and I got it for about 2.49 at Duane Reade, but I'm sure it could be found for less. The packaging is pretty bad, but for the price and the color, I really don't care! The formula is a little bit on the drier side, but still can be applied smoothly if you put on lip balm under it. Very Kylie Jenner-esque. Try it, even if you hate it, you wouldn't have broke the bank, right?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by alyssa21mia

This lipstick was like 2.49 usd and for the price, it's a steal. It stayed pretty long actually even with drinking and eating but it's not a "long-wearing" product. At first I thought the color looked hideous on me but for some reason after a few minutes, I loved it. It's not super brown but it isn't a pinky nude. You should def wear a lip liner with this because it looks weird on the edges but all in all, this is a great lipstick for the value.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is very unflattering on my skin, NW20. It's a brown nude and looks very off on me. I would not recommend this for anyone with a cool skin tone like mine and as light as me. I would recommend Just Peachy or something else.

The lipstick itself is great, I love this line. Staying power is great and it doesn't dry my lips out.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by adavi0140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My perfect, everyday, "my lips but better" product. I was worried it would be too brownish and unflattering on my fair, cool(I think. Not sure though)skin but it's really quite nice. It goes amazing with heavy/smoky/dark eye makeup.The formula is a bit dry but not totally chalky. It gets more creamy as you apply it. It's very cheap as well. I will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick lol, everyday pink nude color for olive (yellow) skin colors. It's creamy and has a nice sheen too it & doesn't dry your lips, feels almost like butter :3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by JUlia18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! It is definately a everyday color. It's really great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

OMG. So cheap yet soooo good!! I'm brown-beigey / med (brown-y) complexion depending on the time of year. I like the actual feel of this lipstick so much & the look that I've even put aside my beloved Kate Moss no. 14 (still love that one tho). Anyhow, this W n W just feels neither too slick / creamy or slippery, yet not too dry or satiny. Further, it gives me a really long lasting color / staying power actually. I know they "all" say that, but I rarely find they actually "do" that lol. I still canNOT believe I paid under $5 for this!! The texture is perfect & b/c it's prob just a tad too light for my skin tone (hehe), it makes my lips look really large (yay)! Will re-purchase until they dis-continue. I'd imagine this would look good on 7rl diff skin tones & complexions as well. I used to loathe anything W n W (esp as a teen & in my 20's), but I've noticed (as have my friends in their mid 30's like I), that W n W have really stepped up their game in recent yrs!! Thankfully b/c I hate spending tons on something & hating it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

I was expecting this to be lighter... It's basically my natural lip color , but a bit darker ... But the formula is very nice really soft and creamy with a satin / matte finish . Gives you that full pout look. Wish it was lighter tho. This is very pigmented , awesome price too.. Only 2/3 bucks !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Shade description - Nude/Mauve. VERY similar to MAC's Velvet Teddy. Google Image that and you're pretty much in the exact dupe range. This is essentially a "My Lips But Better" shade for me. Has a brown tone with nude and mauve-y pigments in it. This looks different on many people, I've seen this appear very light, sometimes brown, sometimes pinky, it really depends on your lip color. Kinda cool how this can look unique on everyone :)

Texture - semi matte. Depending on how you apply it, it can lean on the creamier side or matte side. Dabbing and patting this on leaves my lips SO luxurious and full and matte, better than any lip plumper could ever do. Very Jolie ;) While swiping this on leaves it creamier.

Longevity - When I pat this on, it lasts much longer than just one swipe. It does last quite long, I would say a couple hours even with eating or drinking. I love it :)

Smell - NO significant smell which is a HUGE plus for me. YAY!

Packaging - Gets a little messy in the tube, it has a clear cap so you can see all the smudging and stuff. But for this price, don't expect a YSL worthy tube.

Price - I believe 1-3 dollars (depending on the store)? You can't beat that! For the pigmentation, texture, and longevity this is a HUGE STEAL!!! I stocked up!

Overall rating: 9/10. This IS my MUST HAVE GO TO lipstick shade :) Beats out all my other lipsticks!!! Buy one and see for yourself! And hey, if you don't like it, its only a 3 dollar loss max.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

This is a perfect modern nude that gives a Brigitte Bardot appeal to the lips. This and Loreal's fairest nude are the best nudes you can find at a reasonable price.