Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

on 6/25/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this lipstick. It's perfect for an everyday nude brown with a hint of pink. On my NC40 skin tone and pigmented lips this shade washes me out when I wear it alone. But when paired with lip gloss on top it's gorgeous! (I've been using Milani l/g in bare secret). I know wearing gloss on top defeats the purpose of a matte lipstick, but my lips get dry easily so it doesn't bother me.

I took off one lippie because of the packaging! It's so easy to nick the lipstick if you aren't careful. But for $1.99 a tube it's not a big deal to me. Will repurchase.

on 6/17/2015 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Holy grail. Can't live without this particular shade! An amazing nude/brown shade for my NC42 skin. Not too light or brown. Just perfect. Can be a bit drying but as long as I don't overdo it, it looks great. Only complaint is packaging, the lid can tend to nick the lipstick since you can't twist it all down. It also looks cheap and can become very messy inside the tube. But for the price 3$ you can't beat this lipstick. It's super pigmented and long lasting. The finish is matte and they come in soooo many different shades.
Ranging from light pinks and nudes to sultry dark plummy shades.

I got my favorites Bare it all, Just peachy, Pink suga, Think pink and my less favorites Pinkerbell, Mauve outta here, Stoplight red, Don't blink pink, Dollhouse pink. Can you teel I love my nude/pinks :)

A must in any makeup collections!

on 6/13/2015 12:44:00 PM

This is the perfect nude lipstick, especially for those with olive skin tones. It's long lasting, creamy, doesn't wash me out at all, and can be worn in almost any everyday setting. On me, it's a pinky brown nude, leaning more on the pink side. If you're looking for a nude lipstick that won't wash you out, I would highly recommend this one. It feels like a luxurious product even though it's very affordable.

on 6/4/2015 9:52:00 PM

i love WnW stoplight red and red velvet winged tip eyeliner never go's out of style I'm a red lipstick junkie I wanted to see what I'll look like with a nude lip didn't want to spend a lotta money on a nude lipstick so rite aid was having a sale I'm also a drugstore makeup junkie first I tried in the flesh a lil to mauve reminded me of my teens years in the 90s I exchanged it for bare it all its beautiful on me its a pink nude mlbb type of color very pretty so if your a red lipstick junkie like me but want to have at least one nude lipstick give this a try

on 5/26/2015 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Although this is a nude lipstick, this shade is too pink and red based for my NC45 skintone, and it looks weird on mt , even with am,lip liner!!! Will never buy this again!!!

on 4/13/2015 11:48:00 PM

Absolutely love this nude color

on 4/13/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG nude lipstick. I only use this color if I'm going to a very intense eye look (dark smokey eye, faux lashes, the works). Its almost the same color as my skin tone, so it looks very nude on me. It can be drying, but I prep my lips with lip balm prior to using any Wet n' Wild matte lipstick. It does transfer, so you will have to reapply if you eat, drink, kiss etc. Other than that, no complains. Can't beat the price at around $2.

I have been looking for a MLBB nude for my asian complexion. Recently, I have been more attracted to browny nudes instead of my standard pinky nudes, for a more sultry-without-trying look. This lipstick looks like my lips but a shade more brown instead of red (I have naturally pigmented lips), and it looks great! Totally doesn't wash me out. I've tried Revlon's Nude Attitude a while back, and it's a bit too light for me to look good--it kind of looked like concealer on my lips. But this is exactly what I was looking for, and it makes me feel more put together, especially if I don't want to look like I'm wearing makeup. Inspired by recent makeup trends, I have been thinking about getting either this lipstick or Maybelline's matte Touch of Spice that everyone raves about, but ToS seems a bit darker--so for me, it would be more of a commitment to that brown lipstick look. I think Bare it All is more subtle, so a good start for entering the world of brown undertone lipsticks. For about $2, it's worth a try.

on 3/27/2015 1:42:00 AM

I love love love this color for toning down other lipstick colors or under colorful glosses. These matte lipsticks from wnw are wonderful, I highly recommend them.

In all my years of wearing makeup I never thought I'd go back to Wet n' Wild. This is what I bought when I was a tween. But damn they've come a long way! Drugstore products in general have caught up with higher end brands. This is the perfect nude for me. And for 99 cents You can afford to buy every color! A little drying on the lips but well worth it.

Recommended for Medium Skin