December 21, 2014 | 1874 users online

Skincare - Face - Nuxe - MASQUE FRAIS HYDRATANT

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by ttnigu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Seems nobody had the same problem as I do. This one made my skin peeling in the next morning. I feel some irritation firstly when I put it on, and my skin turned red, after a while it was gone so i thought it would be ok, but the next morning my face had bad allergy and started to peel. I dont know what ingredient in it caused my problem. But I dare not buy again. It is been a few days, my face is still not recovered.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by tobin

I must be one of the few here who does not like this mask. I'm almost at the end of the tube and the overall experience has been just so-so. I have very dry skin. I'm looking for that glow after I remove a moisturizing mask and this simply doesn't deliver. It feels VERY fresh going on and that's about it. I love the texture/feel of the product. Save your money if you have dry skin and buy something else.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Mutschi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

wow! I have tried all sorts of hydrating masks and they never did anything, so I only used masks if they contained actives like aha or bha. this mask actually really DOES something, I'm amazed! it really plumps up my skin, makes it look very airbrushed and milky, the skin around my eyes is very dry since I use retinoids there as well to fight aging, this smoothes out any lines from dryness. no breakouts, only positive results. wow just wow! I leave it on as long as I have time, then spray a cotton pad with avene's thermal water and remove any visible residue except around my eyes where I just completely let it sink in. I plan to use this on future flights as well since it hydrates so so well. this is worth every penny and I am very glad that I found it! I recommend this to everyone with dry, sensitive skin (I am also clog and acne prone) will buy again!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by elisejarnved

Omg. Best.Hydrating.Mask.EVER!
I have tried almost all hydrating masks known to man, and this is the only one that actually made a difference.
After one use my forehead looked su much more plump, I couldn't believe it..
I use a thin layer all over my face AND eye area, which it also helped with because the skin underneath my eyes have been really dry lately. and I removed it after 40 minutes. Next time I will sleep with it overnight and see if thats even better ;)

The only negative thing is that you don't get a lot of product :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by franzvonstuck

Always struggeling with dehydrated skin, I keep looking for THE moisturizing mask. My skin is acne-prone, combination and sensitive. Finding a good mask is hard for me.
We had a period of quite hot and humid weather here and I wanted a deeply moisturizing, yet lighter mask, because my usual masks became too heavy.
After the raving reviews here, I gave this mask a try.
The mask is white with a light gel-cream texture. Many people use this on long flights to replenish the moisture in the skin, because once you put it on, it is nearly invisible.
The smell is lightly herbal, but not offensive.
I could indeed feel a refreshing feeling when I put this mask on. I even left it on overnight to try the effect.
And what can I say, itīs amazing.
My dehydrated skin was lovely and plump in the morning and felt baby-smooth.
Perfect for my sensitive skin and you can even use it in the eye area. Nuxe recommends this for face AND eyes. How cool is that? I put it on my eyelids and under my eyes and it was so refreshing and calming. No bad reactions, no milia, no break-outs. It worked a lotbetter than the special eye masks I tried before.
The mask holds the balance between the big moisturizing and the small nourishing factor, that means giving a lot of moisture with just a little oil. That is important, because pure hydrating gel masks without oil (like Dermalogicas skin hydrating mask) made my skin feel uncomfortable.
I honestly think, that it would be too light for my skin in wintertime, but it is the perfect mask for summertime. I keep it in the fridge in summertime, so itīs even more refreshing. And of course I agree with all the people, who us this on a long flight.
I take it with me, when I go on a beach holiday in september, because I think, itīs a great mask to calm down, moisturize and refresh the skin after a long day in the sun.
A truly multipurpose product.
Especially for those who have a skin type like me and canīt tolerate oilfree masks and want a super-moisturizing mask, this is worth a try.
Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by ac29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mask. I use it after exfoliating or when I need a boost (i.e. skin's looking dull and blah). I also like using this as an eye mask overnight. Generally a fail safe for me. (I have dry sensitive skin that reacts to everything)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this mask for €14 at City Pharma in Paris. Its a gorgeously refreshing product, and my poor hungover dehydrated skin just drank it in. After 10 minutes I could barely feel the product on my skin at all anymore. No stickiness or residue. So I disregarded the instructions to wipe it off with toner after 20 minutes.

My face was left plump and comfortable. Would definately repurchase, although there's plenty of product in the tube for an occasional treat. It'll take a couple of years to get through.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This hydrating mask is fabulous! It goes really well on the application,smooth and soft! It leaves your skin super soft,plumped,hydrated,moisturized and fresh! No redness or dryness whatsoever! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by mardhiahlatiff

a very good hydrating mask. i always leave it on overnight when my skin is extra dry. great price too! would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by thetis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fab mask and also good for 'wearing' on planes. I put it on for long-hauls around mid-flight and leave it on for the rest of the flight. No one really can see it and it really helps with dehydration.